Sweetest thing A guy could do

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

“And tell me he's not comfy...”

Since: Feb 08

Westminster, MD

#1 Sep 12, 2008
Ladies, what is the sweetest thing a guy could do for you, may it be sexual or not

Guys, what are things you do that you think women would find sweet

Since: Apr 08

Inwood, WV

#2 Sep 12, 2008
I don't swab myself off on her curtains.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#3 Sep 12, 2008
Well, I posted this story about a month or so ago....I've been in love with my boyfriend for several months now, but the point where I fell head over heels? At three in the morning, when my five-year-old woke from a nightmare, and my exhausted boyfriend got out of bed to tend to him. Hearing his calm voice soothing my son back to sleep from the next room was all it took to crumble the last of the walls around my heart.

Other sweet things this man has done? Given me full body massages when I am in pain (without my asking for it), cooked supper when I was tired from the day's work, surprised me with books for no special reason (I am a voracious reader)....the list goes on and on.

But the sweetest thing he has ever done, and he does it every day, it to work hard to provide for myself and my children. I know a lot of women tend to take that for granted, but I try not to. Even my sons dad never did this with any consistency, so the fact that he does is a real turn-on!

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#4 Sep 12, 2008
Dude, do you mind starting another thread for men, asking what they would like a woman to do to show her love for them?

(I would start it myself, but I would feel like I was stealing your idea.)

Since: Sep 08

Greece

#5 Sep 12, 2008
Hi pal. I'm a guy. As I see it, the most important and sweet thing for a girl is showing them what they mean for you. For instance, if you're in a relationship with a girl, there's no harm in letting her know she means a lot to you and that you love her. This was the non-sexual part. If we're talking about sex, then I wouldn't deny my girlfriend trying new things in bed. I would try and make her fantasies real, do all the stuff that gives her maximum pleasure. I think that forcing yourself a bit in order to make your partner happy is a very sweet and meaningful thing to do for them.

Westminster, MD

#6 Sep 12, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
Dude, do you mind starting another thread for men, asking what they would like a woman to do to show her love for them?
(I would start it myself, but I would feel like I was stealing your idea.)
no its fine u can

Westminster, MD

#7 Sep 12, 2008
well recently my girl can't fall asleep well

and me running my hands through her hair and me singing to her really helps her

she has been falling asleep easy to hey jude
SuzieQ

Seattle, WA

#8 Sep 12, 2008
Dude Look wrote:
Ladies, what is the sweetest thing a guy could do for you, may it be sexual or not
Guys, what are things you do that you think women would find sweet
Eating a girl out for an hour non stop! ;)
Join Free

“Lost in these dreams”

Since: Jun 08

Finding all the missing pieces

#9 Sep 12, 2008
The sweestest thing a guy could do for me is love me completely and thoroughly. And take me as I am day by day. Clumsiness and all.:)

But if we were to get technical then he could cook me a dinner and possibly even sing for me. Even if he's not exactly the best singer. I'd still love his voice because well... I'd love him.

“Lost in these dreams”

Since: Jun 08

Finding all the missing pieces

#10 Sep 12, 2008
It should read, *sweetest*. Sorry.

Westminster, MD

#11 Sep 12, 2008
SuzieQ wrote:
<quoted text> Eating a girl out for an hour non stop! ;)
done that 2
tony 2

AOL

#12 Sep 12, 2008
Holding her while we sleep
Sandy

Philippines

#13 May 24, 2012
Well the sweetest thing a guy has done to me, is kiss me in the pool from above and suddenly sink but continue to kiss and hug each other tighter, i think it's amazing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min unaj2020 95,111
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 1 min cseiter3 15,261
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min iscrellik 304,191
horny women 1 min adam34 2,677
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min ryan 669,773
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 1 min bunnie 7,839
Any gay teens in Ohio? (Nov '13) 1 min Jslane127 488
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bubblepowerr 647,499
Dirty ki...k 4 min Nathalie 7,446
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Superfrank124 85,525