First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Tallahassee, FL

#72 Dec 14, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>And you do a monkey.
Since your DNA is way over 99% ape so do you every time you play with yourself. More like something closer to a chimp though.

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#73 Dec 14, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>I know why would anyone play with the aids apes?
That's a good question because they stop associating with you right ape? That's why your on here everyday spewing your racist rhetoric! Racism is a disease your obviously dying slow from it bitch hahahahahahaha
cin3538 at hotmail

Marietta, GA

#74 Dec 14, 2010
I want a bbc gang bang. I have played around with a few big black guys I sucked one a little and he came all over me at tongue n groove in atl I love to see that big black penis spewing all over me. I love to see a guy coming on my pics Its so hoy
pablo

Peru

#76 Dec 16, 2010
Thanks to my black bf, I have a black lengthy, girthy cock inside me almost every night. It is awesome!!!
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#77 Dec 16, 2010
miken13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your DNA is way over 99% ape so do you every time you play with yourself. More like something closer to a chimp though.
You are the same person who wants to suck another GUYS wee wee!!!! So are you 99% queer? And I think you said you are married also!!
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#78 Dec 16, 2010
pablo wrote:
Thanks to my black bf, I have a black lengthy, girthy cock inside me almost every night. It is awesome!!!
You make ME want to PUKE you sick PIG!!!!! Oh sorry maria!!!
Manny Boy

Utica, MI

#80 Dec 16, 2010
pablo wrote:
I guess you enjoy yellow puss in your mouth, cuz he just had it in my butt.
pablo

Peru

#81 Dec 16, 2010
lengthy and girthy black cocks are extremely sexy, and their clean owners know how to use them artfully: best gay sex ever.
Join Free
Tom

Chicago, IL

#82 Jan 10, 2011
Just had to tell this. Was at the gym locker room & there was this HUGE black guy about 6'-9" tall. I couldn't believe the size of his penis. It was only about 2" long soft & thin too. Wow did that ever blow the image.
Hahahahaha
dude41

Chicago, IL

#84 Jan 11, 2011
nicole wrote:
well my boyfriends black an he's got a pretty fu ckin nice d*ck. we hav sex about once every two weeks . would love to do it more but we live separate an my parents don't let him stay here over night. I can just stay at his house cause his mom loves me. but anyway the sex is always good an feels amazing
I'm 41 and ex Gf 31. I talked her into letting me watch her with black and the only way she agreed was if I'd lick her after he came in her. 6 different black guys came in her over a year or so and I loved watching and cleaning behind all =•)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#85 Jan 11, 2011
I like too watch my wife get pounded by three black men at once.

Since: Dec 09

Tallahassee, FL

#86 Jan 11, 2011
Tom wrote:
Just had to tell this. Was at the gym locker room & there was this HUGE black guy about 6'-9" tall. I couldn't believe the size of his penis. It was only about 2" long soft & thin too. Wow did that ever blow the image.
Hahahahaha
I suspect that there is a range of size as in other men. On the other end of the range I had an African-American friend who was a former college professor and we used to play basketball a lot so I often saw him in the shower room. This guy was maybe 6 feet tall, maybe slightly less than 6 feet but flaccid he hung about halfway down his thigh - I am guessing 8-9 inches soft.

“Just Tyin' To Get By.”

Since: Jan 11

Sexyville, USA

#87 Jan 11, 2011
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>You hit on men too! I can see you will do anyone
And I bet you cant pay someone to do you.

London, KY

#88 Jan 13, 2011
Street Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet you cant pay someone to do you.
If the money's right, you'll be doing him...You work for me ;-)

“Just Tyin' To Get By.”

Sexyville, USA

#89 Jan 15, 2011
Chief Pounderhard wrote:
<quoted text>If the money's right, you'll be doing him...You work for me ;-)
I am so sorry Sir,,

*head down advoid eye contact*

I did not mean to disrespect you.
likefinre

Glen Oaks, NY

#91 Jun 9, 2012
my kik is bran.m.r huge throbbing bbc for girls who want it
sex aholic

United States

#92 Mar 18, 2013
badd girl wrote:
I have this fantasy about having sex with a black man. I want to try it so bad!!. I'm a half native american , half white woman. I wanna hear ur stories about ur first time with black dick.
having sex with a African American man is soo much better than any other man . There penises are longer, they know how to love keep up with rhythm they f***soo got damn good it will be very few that don't last long but most last two hours it depends how good your pussy.is.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#93 Mar 21, 2013
Street Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry Sir,,
*head down advoid eye contact*
I did not mean to disrespect you.
An obedient girl, how lovely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min male 23 uk 75,953
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Snapchat 598,097
I want a guy to listen to me finger myself on S... 3 min Spaniard 69
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jacksonsloan 633,671
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min dfc1 455,842
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min ipostgirlsnudes 17,499
How big are your boobs...? (Aug '12) 4 min Dr d 333
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min jack 279,195
More from around the web