First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dkl

Milford, MA

#2 Apr 15, 2013
I take spy pics of my wife all the time
dkl

Milford, MA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
In the shower,sleeping,getting changed etc
FunFather

Australia

#5 Apr 15, 2013
dkl wrote:
In the shower,sleeping,getting changed etc
do you share those pics?
dkl

Milford, MA

#6 Apr 15, 2013
I just sneak pics with my phone
dkl

Milford, MA

#7 Apr 15, 2013
I do share. K.....ik dak1234
maria

Lima, Peru

#8 Apr 15, 2013
I have access to spycams hidden in motel rooms.You can't imagine the sex scenes seen in those rooms, specially those with mirrors.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 Jul 15, 2013
maria wrote:
I have access to spycams hidden in motel rooms.You can't imagine the sex scenes seen in those rooms, specially those with mirrors.
lets trade some good vids. i have a lot of good voyeur vids
getsome22001@hotmail

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2013
maria wrote:
I have access to spycams hidden in motel rooms.You can't imagine the sex scenes seen in those rooms, specially those with mirrors.
please share some pics / vids with me !! hotel sex is the best !!
maria

Lima, Peru

#18 Aug 22, 2013
dykenberx wrote:
<quoted text>
please share some pics / vids with me !! hotel sex is the best !!
NOt for you:you can't believe what you would see! You are too prude for that! Let us make a try:describe here your erect dick:length, girth, cut or uncut,balls!
Emma

Wildomar, CA

#20 Sep 14, 2013
My stepdad had installed a 2 way mirror in the bathroom for viewing. In the house, two bathrooms shared a wall, so he could see people in the bathroom from the other bathroom. I felt funny that he saw everything people do including me.

I dont understand why he wanted to do that. So he saw me naked in the shower. Then everything else, going to the bathroom, shaving, tampax, he saw things that my own bf didn't see. makes me feel really funny about it. I bet he saw my friends too when they came over.
Caspian

Orangeburg, SC

#21 Sep 14, 2013
Emma wrote:
My stepdad had installed a 2 way mirror in the bathroom for viewing. In the house, two bathrooms shared a wall, so he could see people in the bathroom from the other bathroom. I felt funny that he saw everything people do including me.
I dont understand why he wanted to do that. So he saw me naked in the shower. Then everything else, going to the bathroom, shaving, tampax, he saw things that my own bf didn't see. makes me feel really funny about it. I bet he saw my friends too when they came over.
I am sure he loves watching you and your friends when they come over. Does your mom know he installed it?

Since: Aug 13

Nitro, WV

#22 Sep 14, 2013
dkl wrote:
I do share. K.....ik dak1234
can you send a few through email? don't have k ik.

perfectionofdarkness @ g mail . c o m
Emma

Wildomar, CA

#23 Sep 14, 2013
Caspian wrote:
<quoted text> I am sure he loves watching you and your friends when they come over. Does your mom know he installed it?
My mom knew about the 2 way mirror. They split up, this all happened a few years ago. They split up due to his being caught with porn and also having affairs with my moms friends behind her back. When all this came in the open, Mom left him. Mom was like, why does he look at all this porn, why does he never come home on time, and why did he spy on the bathroom. All of it was too much so she left him.
Caspian

Orangeburg, SC

#24 Sep 14, 2013
Emma wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom knew about the 2 way mirror. They split up, this all happened a few years ago. They split up due to his being caught with porn and also having affairs with my moms friends behind her back. When all this came in the open, Mom left him. Mom was like, why does he look at all this porn, why does he never come home on time, and why did he spy on the bathroom. All of it was too much so she left him.
oh ok so you have no contact with him anymore?
Emma

Wildomar, CA

#25 Sep 14, 2013
Caspian wrote:
<quoted text> oh ok so you have no contact with him anymore?
no contact with him anymore.

He actually called and texted me after him and Mom split. He said just because him and Mom split, don't mean we can't be friends, and he wanted to go out for drinks. I feltt he was coming on to me and didn't want to go there. Haven't been in contact since.
Emma

Wildomar, CA

#26 Sep 14, 2013
Caspian wrote:
<quoted text> oh ok so you have no contact with him anymore?
Also I don't know if he knows, that I know why him and Mom split. Mom told me everything, said I was an adult now and deserve the truth. I only found out everything after he was gone.
viv

Leeds, UK

#27 Sep 14, 2013
maybe he just liked to watch my step dad does
Horny4U

New Delhi, India

#28 Sep 14, 2013
Emma wrote:
<quoted text>
no contact with him anymore.
He actually called and texted me after him and Mom split. He said just because him and Mom split, don't mean we can't be friends, and he wanted to go out for drinks. I feltt he was coming on to me and didn't want to go there. Haven't been in contact since.
well, good for you you didn't keep in touch, things could have gone really nasty.... Believe me, no one likes that....
Caspian

Orangeburg, SC

#29 Sep 14, 2013
Emma wrote:
<quoted text>
Also I don't know if he knows, that I know why him and Mom split. Mom told me everything, said I was an adult now and deserve the truth. I only found out everything after he was gone.
did you ever do anything with him before your mom left him?

Since: May 13

Lancaster, PA

#30 Sep 14, 2013
always wanted to do voyeur with the wife not sure where to get started, i had a couple ideas how to approach the subject but it may be better to just do it and not tell her
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haryana gay sex (Feb '15) 10 min deep 14,489
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 10 min Gaybe8 1,255,104
Mothers Masturbating sons (Nov '12) 10 min Hannie80 1,517
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 10 min Gayboy12354 86,765
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 11 min nireny 28,135
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 11 min loadedjacob 222,742
who exactly is "hal" TALKING TO? 11 min Pattie- 28
New dirty k..k 13 min i would 112,784
Gay/bi k.k 15 min naughtyboy86 71,496
More from around the web