Absolutely Most Annoying Part 2

Created by The One Who Sees All on Jan 13, 2014

652 votes

Click on an option to vote

Randy Andy

LovingLifeGirl

GirlAprilJohnson

Delillah

Sisterhere

Babybelle

Hal

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#133 Feb 9, 2014
Sir Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I thought we agreed to leave your family members out of it, but since you've chosen to use your wife and threaten a terrorist attack on me, I have to ask - what can you tell me about her snapper? Is it shaved? Does it have lips? How about her rowneye? Anything to report there?
You don't know what a terrorist attack is. She would be justified for what I show her and what you said about are daughter's and even worse are year old grand daughter's.So you tell me what she going to say oh yes that's fine talk that crap like that, I say not. Then you are a sick piece of sh*t and useless if you think that's good behavior towards someone.You started this crap not me by insulting me and my family so f**k you and the horse you rode in on if you think I am giving you any respect good luck on that so I just hope you burn in hell.
Sir Hootus

Spring, TX

#134 Feb 9, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what a terrorist attack is. She would be justified for what I show her and what you said about are daughter's and even worse are year old grand daughter's.So you tell me what she going to say oh yes that's fine talk that crap like that, I say not. Then you are a sick piece of sh*t and useless if you think that's good behavior towards someone.You started this crap not me by insulting me and my family so f**k you and the horse you rode in on if you think I am giving you any respect good luck on that so I just hope you burn in hell.
Is your hair color red? Please listen to me... I am not the one who needs therapy my friend. You have a serious anger management problem. You are a hater who is jealous of this forum's leading authority on snappers, browneyes, grammar, differential equations, and a host of other topics. You should learn more about the Snappertorium and the special treatment and rehabilitation programs that we offer.

At Snappertorium, we do not believe that hate and jealousy is a disease. Instead, we believe it is the result of one or more of the following four causes:

Chemical imbalance
Unresolved events from the past
Beliefs you hold that are inconsistent with what is true
Inability to cope with current conditions

Simply put, we at Snappertorium have found that anyone who is experiencing hate and jealousy issues is doing so because of one or more of these four causes.

At Snappertorium, we have found that the most effective way to end your hate and jealously issue is to heal the underlying conditions that are causing it. This is just one of the reasons why we have been successful in treating hate and jealously issues. We know what causes it, and we know how to heal it. We at Snappertorium promise you a completely customized treatment plan with the personal attention you need and the professional expertise you deserve.

At Snappertorium, our holistic, non-12 Step philosophy offers an effective solution to end your hate and jealously issue permanently. Call now.

Required by FDA regulation: The Snappertorium.is a wholly owned subsidiary of Snapper Global Enterprises and is also an affiiliate of the Snapper Channel, Snapper Chat, and Snapper Academy.

PS - The Snappertorium will extend to you a special 20% discount if you tell us about your wife's snapper.
Hahahahahahahaha ahahaaaaa

London, KY

#135 Feb 9, 2014
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
And you... You are an example of everything that's wrong with this forum. You are one of those sour puss, mad at the world, chip on your shoulder, axe to grind, smelly snapper, name calling skanks.. You never contribute anything positive or amusing. Your posts, like the one above, and full of bitter putrid vomit. You constantly attack others because you only want to tear people down. I have never seen you offer an encouraging word or helpful advice to anyone. You have no expertise, no marketable skills, no worthwhile knowledge to contribute so all that remains is for you to spew venom. I, on the other hand, am a beacon of light and hope. I am this forums leading authority on snappers, browneyes, grammar, and differential equations - and I share my expertise so that it can help others. Helping others is what my life is about. I am after all this forums leading authority on snapper, browneyes, and a hot of other topics.
Hootus that is the funniest damn thing iv read in days, Thanks for the laugh!! lmfao

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#137 Feb 9, 2014
Sir Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your hair color red? Please listen to me... I am not the one who needs therapy my friend. You have a serious anger management problem. You are a hater who is jealous of this forum's leading authority on snappers, browneyes, grammar, differential equations, and a host of other topics. You should learn more about the Snappertorium and the special treatment and rehabilitation programs that we offer.
At Snappertorium, we do not believe that hate and jealousy is a disease. Instead, we believe it is the result of one or more of the following four causes:
Chemical imbalance
Unresolved events from the past
Beliefs you hold that are inconsistent with what is true
Inability to cope with current conditions
Simply put, we at Snappertorium have found that anyone who is experiencing hate and jealousy issues is doing so because of one or more of these four causes.
At Snappertorium, we have found that the most effective way to end your hate and jealously issue is to heal the underlying conditions that are causing it. This is just one of the reasons why we have been successful in treating hate and jealously issues. We know what causes it, and we know how to heal it. We at Snappertorium promise you a completely customized treatment plan with the personal attention you need and the professional expertise you deserve.
At Snappertorium, our holistic, non-12 Step philosophy offers an effective solution to end your hate and jealously issue permanently. Call now.
Required by FDA regulation: The Snappertorium.is a wholly owned subsidiary of Snapper Global Enterprises and is also an affiiliate of the Snapper Channel, Snapper Chat, and Snapper Academy.
PS - The Snappertorium will extend to you a special 20% discount if you tell us about your wife's snapper.
What the f**k are you bah bah about this makes no sense but trash like you.Get lost and just leave and STFU you not funny or ever been funny. You will never know so just drop it and go search porn on Google to wank the rest of your last brain cell off into your hand.

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#138 Feb 9, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaahahaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>Hootus that is the funniest damn thing iv read in days, Thanks for the laugh!! lmfao
If you think Hootus the troll is funny then you are f**k up just as much is he his. But it's go to figure most trolls stick together like cockroaches maybe worse get a f**king life and follow someone who is funny it's sure not this a$$ wipe Hootus.
Hahahahahahahaha ahahaaaaa

London, KY

#139 Feb 9, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think Hootus the troll is funny then you are f**k up just as much is he his. But it's go to figure most trolls stick together like cockroaches maybe worse get a f**king life and follow someone who is funny it's sure not this a$$ wipe Hootus.
Damn dude just because your mad at him don`t take it out on me cause I can be a prick when I need to be, So don`t be cussing me like that!!!

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#140 Feb 9, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaahahaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>Damn dude just because your mad at him don`t take it out on me cause I can be a prick when I need to be, So don`t be cussing me like that!!!
What the F**k you going to do about it let me see nothing STFU and move your punk a$$ on. You spend some time and read what he's been talking about my family you be pissed to.And you make it worse for laughing. Hootus wanting to know about a year old babies body parts.You are just as f**k up as Hootus is maybe worse.So I can say all the crap I want just deal with it or leave don't be a troll grow some balls.

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#145 Feb 10, 2014
Sir Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
How about engaging in something productive? Tell about your wife's snapper? Or, assuming they all are of age, your daughters' snappers. Have you ever gotten a glimpse of their browneyes? Anything to report there?
How about you f**k off and die a$$h0le that would be very productive to everyone on this site. If you could make that happen we all would be dancing in the street till then you are just taking up air for someone who will be more productive on this site then you.
Join Free
Hahahahahahahaha ahahaaaaa

London, KY

#146 Feb 10, 2014
Sir Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
How about engaging in something productive? Tell about your wife's snapper? Or, assuming they all are of age, your daughters' snappers. Have you ever gotten a glimpse of their browneyes? Anything to report there?
How about you skcing my dkc biotch but oh wait you would so never mind dkchea!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#147 Feb 10, 2014
Sir Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me, you nosey b!tch. Mind your own business!!!
Do you believe calling me a bitch is hurtful? Not on your life. However, calling me a 'Hootus' would fire me up since it's synonymous with loser.

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#148 Feb 10, 2014
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe calling me a bitch is hurtful? Not on your life. However, calling me a 'Hootus' would fire me up since it's synonymous with loser.
That's the best he can do Zoey is call you a bitch what a loser on all counts.He's worse then a loser all he is a troll a nobody something that lives under a rock to bad it's not under a river bed cover with water then we couldn't hear him.
Sir Hootus

Spring, TX

#149 Feb 15, 2014
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe calling me a bitch is hurtful? Not on your life. However, calling me a 'Hootus' would fire me up since it's synonymous with loser.
And you... You are an example of everything that's wrong with this forum. You are one of those sour puss, mad at the world, chip on your shoulder, axe to grind, smelly snapper, name calling negro-imitating skanks... You never contribute anything positive or amusing. Your posts, like the one above, and full of bitter putrid vomit. You constantly attack others because you only want to tear people down. I have never seen you offer an encouraging word or helpful advice to anyone. You have no expertise, no marketable skills, no worthwhile knowledge to contribute so all that remains is for you to spew venom.

I, on the other hand, am a beacon of light and hope. I am this forums leading authority on snappers, browneyes, grammar, and differential equations - and I share my expertise so that it can help others. Helping others is what my life is about. I am after all this forums leading authority on snapper, browneyes, and a hot of other topics.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#150 Feb 15, 2014
Sir Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
And you... You are an example of everything that's wrong with this forum. You are one of those sour puss, mad at the world, chip on your shoulder, axe to grind, smelly snapper, name calling negro-imitating skanks... You never contribute anything positive or amusing. Your posts, like the one above, and full of bitter putrid vomit. You constantly attack others because you only want to tear people down. I have never seen you offer an encouraging word or helpful advice to anyone. You have no expertise, no marketable skills, no worthwhile knowledge to contribute so all that remains is for you to spew venom.
I, on the other hand, am a beacon of light and hope. I am this forums leading authority on snappers, browneyes, grammar, and differential equations - and I share my expertise so that it can help others. Helping others is what my life is about. I am after all this forums leading authority on snapper, browneyes, and a hot of other topics.
OMG.
Sir Hootus

Spring, TX

#151 Feb 15, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.
OMG yourself... All you eurotrash folks are destroying this forum with your low-brow language, mad-at-the-world, negro-imitating ways. Sort of like what the mexicans are doing to us here in the states.

Say, that reminds me. It's Saturday morning! I believe I will head to walmart and find me some big ol' fat mexican mamas to toot on. Hopefully she will have some 2 or 43 year olds with her. A loud toot usually frightens those little greasers to the pint that they start crying. Funny as hell!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#152 Feb 15, 2014
Sir Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG yourself... All you eurotrash folks are destroying this forum with your low-brow language, mad-at-the-world, negro-imitating ways. Sort of like what the mexicans are doing to us here in the states.
Say, that reminds me. It's Saturday morning! I believe I will head to walmart and find me some big ol' fat mexican mamas to toot on. Hopefully she will have some 2 or 43 year olds with her. A loud toot usually frightens those little greasers to the pint that they start crying. Funny as hell!!
OMG, part two.
randy andy

Lindfield, Australia

#154 Mar 2, 2014
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe calling me a bitch is hurtful? Not on your life. However, calling me a 'Hootus' would fire me up since it's synonymous with loser.
Hows that new nursing home picked out for you by the OBAMA administration?? I hear you have ur ass wiped at 5am each morning considering how much crap ur so full of...

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#155 Mar 2, 2014
Liz. That's all I need to say.

“All about that bass”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#156 Mar 2, 2014
Delilah7 wrote:
Liz. That's all I need to say.
In spades.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#157 Mar 2, 2014
Delilah7 wrote:
Liz. That's all I need to say.
I think she tops them ALL. Even the others :)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#158 Mar 2, 2014
I don't think I want to know who Liz is. I shall remain blissfully ignorant. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Jake18t 646,620
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min ryan 668,968
trade vids 4 min Nigel 8
Dirty ki...k 5 min Timmymul 6,865
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Horny23248 303,730
a question for the ladies 5 min Muslimgal 9
Snapchat dirty snappers ;) 5 min Dani 121
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min david1900 10,267
More from around the web