How 2 make ur penis bigger
DAVE

UK

#29 Jun 4, 2008
btw :for the deepest penetration go doggy style .for foreplay - kiss her neck from behind .then get her to lie on her front and kiss down the centre of her spine for a while .then tell her to get on her knees and insert .she can stay resting on her shoulders so she can play with her clit is she wants and you can stimulate her nipples which will be very sensitive cos of the increased bloodflow to there .

hope that helps someone
noone

Pensacola, FL

#31 Jun 17, 2008
yo is a 6 1/2 dick ormal for a 13 year old?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lol

Douglassville, PA

#32 Jun 28, 2008
I am 15 and I need a way now this is so bullshit.
Lol

Douglassville, PA

#33 Jun 28, 2008
I am just joking im not 15.
CutiePie

Seattle, WA

#34 Jun 28, 2008
I was able to help my boyfriend's dick grow by just jacking him off 5 times every day! He went from a small 6 inches to nice 7 1/2 inches in just 6 months!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane

Surbiton, UK

#35 Jun 29, 2008
if your good with it then most women won't give a shit if it's 5", 6" of 10"

Technique guys that's the key.
My partner is slightly under 6" but i've fucked guys with 8" & 9" cocks and to be honest the orgasm is more intense but there aint that much difference.
nickolas

Pointe-claire, Canada

#36 Jul 11, 2008
well
i was wondering because im rather short than everyone else and i only have a 3.5 inch penis when none erect
what should i do?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shagginging man

Nottingham, UK

#39 Jul 20, 2008
you need to use both hands and pull hard till it hurts every second of the day if your on holidays
Join Free
shagginging man

Nottingham, UK

#40 Jul 20, 2008
like any other muscle in your body you need to exercise it before you gain any improvements don't brake it though
the Tizer of Ribena

UK

#42 Jul 21, 2008
shagginging man wrote:
like any other muscle in your body you need to exercise it before you gain any improvements don't brake it though
trouble is, it isn't a muscle.
cockmonster

Redmond, WA

#43 Jul 27, 2008
I was born wit a big ass dick and its nothin u can do if u got a little meat so just deal with it
robbzz

Edinburgh, UK

#46 Jul 31, 2008
my peanis is 9inch now off my girlfriend sucking it enery night for at least half a hour it only used to be 7inch
George W Bush

Denver, CO

#47 Jul 31, 2008
Have a steam-roller run over your Cheney
metaloopy

Harrison, AR

#48 Jul 31, 2008
lol...well..im lucky im born big oo what now!!
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

#49 Aug 1, 2008
Jane wrote:
if your good with it then most women won't give a shit if it's 5", 6" of 10"
Technique guys that's the key.
My partner is slightly under 6" but i've fucked guys with 8" & 9" cocks and to be honest the orgasm is more intense but there aint that much difference.
Correction... Most women would not give a sh*t if it was 5", 6", or 7" inches.

That is because such sizes would not usually touch her cervix unless she was small, happen to have a short vagina, very flexible so allowing for deeper penetration, or a sex other than standard missionary that allowed deeper penetration.

8 inches or above, will often touch the cervix of many women, and even in the standard missionary position. So many women would notice the difference.

Various women would put men with 8 inches or above on a different "playing field". However, overall skill and knowing what you are doing are still factors.

I like this expression.

"A 6 inch expert is better than a 10 inch novice, but a 10 inch expert is better than a 6 inch expert." Something like that...
Joe

United States

#50 Aug 1, 2008
Nord wrote:
ehh.. i was wondering if any1 know anyways of making ur erect penis longer or fatter?.. does masterbation make it bigger..? reply soon ty
If masturbation made dongs grow bigger, every guy would have huge ones, and peepee size wouldn't be problem for anyone. DUH!(And mine would be freakin' ENORMOUS!)

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#51 Aug 1, 2008
Some men have good results enlarging their penis or improving their erections with jelqing. Jelqing is a form of penis massage. It is gripped in the hands so that the thumb and forefinger form a ring around the shaft. When a good grip is obtained, the ring is slowly pulled upward to the head of the penis. Once the hand reaches the tip, it must be released and brought to the shaft again. The massage is repeated over and over in a rhythmic steady fashion. It can also be performed with both hands and more lateral pressure can be applied if both hands are used. It is performed for 30 minutes or so daily. A good oil lubricant is good for the penis and makes the massage smooth and pleasurable.

The penis is made up of spongy chambers and jelqing stretches the chambers allowing better circulation and stronger,larger erections. Some men notice an increase in penile size after 6 months of daily jelqing, where others have harder erections and more pleasurbale orgasms.
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#53 Aug 1, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
Some men have good results enlarging their penis or improving their erections with jelqing. Jelqing is a form of penis massage. It is gripped in the hands so that the thumb and forefinger form a ring around the shaft. When a good grip is obtained, the ring is slowly pulled upward to the head of the penis. Once the hand reaches the tip, it must be released and brought to the shaft again. The massage is repeated over and over in a rhythmic steady fashion. It can also be performed with both hands and more lateral pressure can be applied if both hands are used. It is performed for 30 minutes or so daily. A good oil lubricant is good for the penis and makes the massage smooth and pleasurable.
The penis is made up of spongy chambers and jelqing stretches the chambers allowing better circulation and stronger,larger erections. Some men notice an increase in penile size after 6 months of daily jelqing, where others have harder erections and more pleasurbale orgasms.
So it is like a one-way masturbation? Form the base to the head?

Do yuo know any experts I can call for this? It seems like the most pleasurable daily excercise one can find ...

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#55 Aug 2, 2008
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>So it is like a one-way masturbation? Form the base to the head?
Do yuo know any experts I can call for this? It seems like the most pleasurable daily excercise one can find ...
Maybe a former urology nurse could help. They know everything about the penis.
*wink wink*

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#56 Aug 2, 2008
Is it possible to make a 2 inch d!ck bigger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for older guys that .... 5 min Andy12 13
Dirty ki...k 5 min aidanTTT 146,829
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Doublet02 419,222
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min j_jblack 865,854
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min kevinhallg 831,559
Wives having sex in adult theaters (Jan '08) 5 min WaxBabydoll 4,656
PEEing in the shower? ;) 6 min countryboyj81 48
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Love 118,261
More from around the web