How 2 make ur penis bigger

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Nord

UK

#1 Sep 29, 2007
ehh.. i was wondering if any1 know anyways of making ur erect penis longer or fatter?.. does masterbation make it bigger..? reply soon ty

Since: Sep 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2 Sep 29, 2007
It will not make an erect penis bigger than it already is. In the US men get penile implants to make their penis larger.

I really don't understand why having a normal penis is a problem?

Certain positions will give you deeper penetration.
ken

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 2, 2007
how do you make your penis longer without any pills or patches..like at home or something..any ideas hurry

“If you dont like don't look!”

Canton, Texas

#4 Oct 2, 2007
Pills..the right ones work..trust me!!!
Blue Black

Malaysia

#5 Oct 3, 2007
Just masturbate it until blue black swollen!

“Beautiful conundrum”

Portland, OR

#6 Oct 3, 2007
Blue Black wrote:
Uh, no. rolls eyes

“Beautiful conundrum”

Portland, OR

#7 Oct 3, 2007
Some penis pumps will help temporarily, but honestly, you're fine the way you are. Penis size has very little to do with great sex. Learn some oral sex techniques, perhaps G spot stimulation, make sure you listen to your partner, and you will be great :)
Wtf

Nashville, TN

#8 Oct 3, 2007
LA_Texas wrote:
Pills..the right ones work..trust me!!!
Which ones? I mean are their certain name brands?
Join Free
Reeaddy

Russia

#9 Oct 3, 2007
Masturbation? I don't know. I'm sure bj helps a lot.:) I have tried different pills, only Extagen works for me. I agree with wilted calluna: penis pumps help temporarily.
Uncle Tony

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2007
Try having sex with midgets. At least it'll LOOK bigger, anyway. That's what I do.
Uncle Tony

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2007
But seriously, if masturbation worked, then all guys would have huge ones, so obviously it doesn't work. Right? Rrrrr, rrrrr, right on!
Bootyologist

Germantown, MD

#13 Dec 19, 2007
I heard that stretching exercises is the only real way to increase size so John may be on to something
LongJohn

AOL

#14 Feb 19, 2008
Masturbation will not enlarge the penis. However, there are natural methods that provide permanent results - unlike pumps, patches, & pills.

These are exercises & the extender or traction device. Extenders work best and can add inches. The best extender is the SizeGenetics. Use with exercises for best results

LongJohn
http://www.biggerpenis4ever.com
1/2" gained after 6 weeks with device
Tom

Qualicum Beach, Canada

#16 Apr 12, 2008
Trim my pubic hair and no more comments about my male equipment...
mark

Lymington, UK

#17 Apr 12, 2008
Blue Black wrote:
I saw this black guy taking a piss in the pub - his dick was massive compared to mine. i asked how he got it like that. he said he just tied a 5 kg weight to it and within 2 weeks it had streched to the size it is now. i went home and tried - had weight tied on it 8 hours a day when i wasn't at work. It's been a week and seems to be working - it's turning black Lol
jim wang jman

Atlanta, GA

#18 Apr 21, 2008
well ill tell ya theirs pill patch and pumps but what you reall need is a good hand and good wife or girl f her
Mediocre

Hinesville, GA

#20 Apr 22, 2008
I've got a rather average penis, but I find that shaving the hair intruding on the base of my shaft makes if appear quite larger. This is a good trick for first dates.
none

Harrisonburg, VA

#21 May 3, 2008
actually don't masturbate at all..

it with get longer if it stays relaxed.
andy

Markham, Canada

#23 May 4, 2008
The thing to do is to sit on a tree branch or by the side of the deep end of the pool.
Tie a string (4'-5') around the penis just behind the head part. At the other end attach a 20+ lbs weight (whatever max. you can bear) and let it dangle for at least 30 min. Do this daily and you should see an improvement within 1-2 months.
This also works well for the balls.
michael

Bangkok, Thailand

#24 May 13, 2008
>>> customers are saying <<<
"Been using prosolution pills for over a month now and I have already seen gains of almost one inch. I am on a 2 day 1 day rest exercise formula with the pills and it working amazing. Wish it could go forever!"(Hunter Caskey, Texas USA)

visit >> http://www.prosolution4us.co.cc/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Haichi 31,854
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min wildandfree42 196,936
Group chat: 07953966666 3 min Anna 1
Do REAL Mothers Have Sex With There Sons? 4 min mom 16
Ki.. K trading groups 4 min chefpeter93 7
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Shyhumbug 334,658
Anyone Love To Dress and Play in Tights? (Jul '12) 5 min watchme2000 327
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min TheUltimatePeen 524,906
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 10 min thatdude498 443,543

Human Sexuality People Search