Curt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

I strip bare to my waist as much as I can and go out much of the summertime like it. Lads, do you like being shirtless in public? Girls, do you like seeing us boys out and about without our tops?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Curt wrote:
I strip bare to my waist as much as I can and go out much of the summertime like it. Lads, do you like being shirtless in public? Girls, do you like seeing us boys out and about without our tops?
No!- I'd rather have my bra on! LOL!
Robby

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Every chance I get I have no shirt on or a wife beater.
Curt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Robby wrote:
Every chance I get I have no shirt on or a wife beater.

This made no sense to me. A "wife beater" ?

Since: Oct 10

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Curt wrote:
<quoted text>
A singletdont know about where he comes from but over here its usually a blue singlet known as a wife beater.

In answer to ur question in the old days, yes I was always without a shirt in summer, either working out side, on the beach or just about anywhere,paying for now tho, had 15 skin cancers removed last week
Robby

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Curt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mate , it is American slang for a muscle type t-shirt , the small kind like with like straps over the shoulders and very tite.

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Robby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mate , it is American slang for a muscle type t-shirt , the small kind like with like straps over the shoulders and very tite.
Do u have any beer kick named wife beater as well, we do it VB (Vic Bitter) "just nippn down the shop to get a carton of Wife Beater", some ppl love it, most think it tastes like shit.

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

sorry that should be nick named...its gettn late here
Join Free
Marissa

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Glassman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A singletdont know about where he comes from but over here its usually a blue singlet known as a wife beater.
In answer to ur question in the old days, yes I was always without a shirt in summer, either working out side, on the beach or just about anywhere,paying for now tho, had 15 skin cancers removed last week
Glassman, I'm sorry to hear about the "skin cancers"...are you ok???...I also have to worry about the sun...since I am a redhead...would you like to help me with some sunscreen???
Marissa

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Robby wrote:
<quoted text>
I have worked in a retail store...they are also called an "A" shirt...

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Curt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you. A "wife beater" is officially called an "A" shirt. Its a thin tank top worn as an undergarment, or just by itself by white, redneck trailer trash. This is where the "wife beater" name originated.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

With the exception of beaches and public swimming pools, and the like, I don't find it appropriate for men to walk around shirtless in public. I find it to be discourteous and disrespectful. I also feel the same about those who walk into businesses either shirtless or barefoot.
Robby

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

I would never beat a wife , hell , I would never even have a wife. lol

“Bring Back the Bush!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Robby wrote:
I would never beat a wife , hell , I would never even have a wife. lol
How about a husband beater then? ;)
tom

Droitwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

yes i go bearchested sometimes i dont mind

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Glassman, I'm sorry to hear about the "skin cancers"...are you ok???...I also have to worry about the sun...since I am a redhead...would you like to help me with some sunscreen???
mmmmm would love to help u with rubbing on the sunscreen, Im ok thanks, only 1 was a serious cancer & that 1 was cut out, they got it all, but just have to keep an eye on it tho, the other 14 were burnt off, I looked like a big bubble of puss for a few days
Curt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Its Tim wrote:
With the exception of beaches and public swimming pools, and the like, I don't find it appropriate for men to walk around shirtless in public. I find it to be discourteous and disrespectful. I also feel the same about those who walk into businesses either shirtless or barefoot.

Really Tim? You don't think I should be able to even walk downtown or the local park barechested without my shirt or t-shirt.

Do most males feel too self conscious nowadays to go around barechested then?
Gaybriel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Its Tim wrote:
Where I live,the guys being shirtless,have some overweight bodies,seem to be proud to show off their rolls of fat,while the slim muscular guys wear shirts more often. It should be the other way around. Especially this guy that lives across the street from me, shirtless most the time,even when it's only 60 degrees outside! Bely overhanging the waistline, "manboobs",creases in the skin from so much fat,and the much better looking guys seldom display their chests. Even then,seeing human body does not "revolt" me. if guys go about shirtless anywhere,no problem to me. Just making a point about if the overweight like to "show off" then so should the fit.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Curt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Tim? You don't think I should be able to even walk downtown or the local park barechested without my shirt or t-shirt.
Do most males feel too self conscious nowadays to go around barechested then?
I think its tacky, Curt. I don't think its a matter of what you "should" be able to do, or a matter of feeling self conscious. I just think its inappropriate out of the proper environment.

Western society has seen a steady degradation its standards of public-acceptable clothing over the last century. No, I don't think men should have to wear a suit, tie and hat every time they leave their homes but still, we can't just continie wearing less every decade either.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Gaybriel wrote:
<quoted text> Where I live,the guys being shirtless,have some overweight bodies,seem to be proud to show off their rolls of fat,while the slim muscular guys wear shirts more often. It should be the other way around. Especially this guy that lives across the street from me, shirtless most the time,even when it's only 60 degrees outside! Bely overhanging the waistline, "manboobs",creases in the skin from so much fat,and the much better looking guys seldom display their chests. Even then,seeing human body does not "revolt" me. if guys go about shirtless anywhere,no problem to me. Just making a point about if the overweight like to "show off" then so should the fit.
It doesn't matter to me what a person looks like. Every time I see a shirtless or barefooted man out in public, I shake my head in disgust. I really believe its indecent, call me old fashioned if you will. There's a time and place for that.

Let me ask you this, assuming you were well tanned and toned, how would you feel walking into a place of business without a shirt on?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4159 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Saltwatertank58 462,205
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Hello_4447 365,859
The Suculent return 3 min Lexie Lex 1,542
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min john 14,195
yung trade 3 min batt80y 27
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Tonster55 9,237
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jdhcm7 152,949
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Jasinlovespussy 268,146
•••