Costa Mesa, CA

#198 Jun 11, 2011
Never tried it, but want to

Since: Jun 11

UK

#199 Jun 11, 2011
Willing wrote:
Never tried it, but want to
I wanna try, everybody on these things say there's nothing better, really curious
johnny_whiplash

San Antonio, TX

#200 Jun 11, 2011
Sure, it's great fun! Male Bonding

Since: Jun 11

UK

#201 Jun 11, 2011
johnny_whiplash wrote:
Sure, it's great fun! Male Bonding
what is it like to have a warm c@ck in your mouth and warm c&m running down your neck I really wanna suck a big c@ck can someone help me find some1
Jack

Chicago, IL

#202 Jun 11, 2011
billy wrote:
Hey, get real. Guys who willingly suck other guys are gay or bi, not straight. I am firmly in the second category and will happily suck whenever I can. I started at age 10 and have never looked back (except to see who is humping me that is !)
I agree with you. When I was dating my wife in H.S. she wanted to see me giving another boy a b.j. before she would do me. He provided the other boy, her 16 y.o. twin brother. Both he and I had never seen another boy with a boner. She demanded that we strip if I ever wanted to date her again. He went done on me first, then I did him. I tried to spit out his cum but was told I had to swallow. Then we '69ed and I easily swallowed. That was 10 year ago. We are now married. My wife still runs the show, with me being bi and her twin brother gay.
Willing

Costa Mesa, CA

#203 Jun 11, 2011
Alex1992 wrote:
<quoted text> what is it like to have a warm c@ck in your mouth and warm c&m running down your neck I really wanna suck a big c@ck can someone help me find some1
I soooo bad want to find out. I lick my own load when I masterbate. I can only imagine a fresh load squirting down my throat

Since: May 11

Bowling Green, KY

#204 Jun 11, 2011
Anyone on Georgia?
Rick

Washington, DC

#205 Jun 11, 2011
Jack wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. When I was dating my wife in H.S. she wanted to see me giving another boy a b.j. before she would do me. He provided the other boy, her 16 y.o. twin brother. Both he and I had never seen another boy with a boner. She demanded that we strip if I ever wanted to date her again. He went done on me first, then I did him. I tried to spit out his cum but was told I had to swallow. Then we '69ed and I easily
swallowed. That was 10 year ago. We are now married. My wife still runs the show, with me being bi and her twin brother gay.
How do u guys make up these stories ?? LOL
Join Free
openminded

Merchantville, NJ

#208 Jun 11, 2011
Willing wrote:
<quoted text>
I soooo bad want to find out. I lick my own load when I masterbate. I can only imagine a fresh load squirting down my throat
I think about it almost daily!

Since: May 08

United States

#214 Jun 24, 2011
I just sucked two more guys today, in my office. Both guys are married and we had hooked up previously, and they were coming back for more. I love it. I now have 4 pretty regular guys I suck... about once a week. I look forward to these regulars and I provide what they don't get at home... good slow, deep suck sessions.
Ron Alden NY

Rochester, NY

#216 Aug 30, 2011
Whats wrong with sucking a guy off.For myself it's enjoyment and it feels good to suck a guy off and the same goes for getting sucked off.If you never done it you are missing some thing great.
Jpd

“I am very honest and nice”

Since: Jul 11

Pinner

#217 Aug 30, 2011
Yes I have sucked a guy off before
Sexylisa

Reading, UK

#218 Aug 30, 2011
mitchjman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 21 and I've done it.. my gf wanted to see it.
Wow hot!
Nick

Montgomery, AL

#219 Aug 30, 2011
I sucked my first c*ck as a kid, then when I was in my 40's I had a big desire to try it again. I enjoyed it very much, I would love to have buddy to share this with.
Jpd

Pinner

#220 Aug 30, 2011
Nick-asl?
Nick

Montgomery, AL

#221 Aug 30, 2011
Older guy 54yrs, 5'7 175lbs Florida and you
Jpd

Pinner

#225 Aug 30, 2011
32 London, uk 5'10 142lbs

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#226 Aug 30, 2011
Jpd wrote:
32 London, uk 5'10 142lbs
Email me, ridemyass@gmx.com
x
Jpd

Pinner

#228 Aug 30, 2011
Buxfux I have emailed you

“Get It While You Can:JJ”

Since: Aug 10

L.A. Ca.

#229 Aug 31, 2011
nipple lover wrote:
Yes I have,I am 53 and started last year.I dont do it much but when I do its very hot
Good for you and keep exploring,you sound like a cool guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 1 min big girl 9,793
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min michelle970 703,415
Gay in Springfield, IL 1 min Woolander36 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min linda168 709,695
men you ever been DP? would you receive a DP? 1 min kennedy30001 178
Too wet? 1 min paul 24
female master here 1 min Kayla 7
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Rizadonn 332,010
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min SiHero 11,381
Dirty ki...k 3 min antoniorusso22 43,708