“living life and having fun”

Since: Oct 09

Ridge NY

#168 May 23, 2011
Well I could use to suck one and have mine sucked

Since: May 08

United States

#169 May 24, 2011
I had one guy last summer who had run an ad on Craigslist looking for nsa sucking. I answered the ad with my ph #, and he texted me to come visit but just to let myself in, no talking, just go upstairs, and find him on the bed... suck him slow and deep, then leave, all with no talking, and no lights on, very dark. This was soo hot. The first time I visited him it was exciting and kinda scary mostly cuz of the darkness, but we had 4 or 5 other sessions, the same way, he would just text me to come over, door unlocked, no talking. Damn... that was soo hot. I sucked him nice and deep until he cummed really good, I swallowed, then left, never talking. It ended a few months ago, don't know why. He stopped texting, and won't return my texts... oh well. I have a couple other regulars I suck, but this anonymous guy had such a nice big cock. Maybe one day he will send me a note again, I hope.
Funny

United States

#170 May 24, 2011
Steve - Chicago area wrote:
I had one guy last summer who had run an ad on Craigslist looking for nsa sucking. I answered the ad with my ph #, and he texted me to come visit but just to let myself in, no talking, just go upstairs, and find him on the bed... suck him slow and deep, then leave, all with no talking, and no lights on, very dark. This was soo hot. The first time I visited him it was exciting and kinda scary mostly cuz of the darkness, but we had 4 or 5 other
sessions, the same way, he would just text me to come over, door unlocked, no talking. Damn... that was soo hot. I sucked him nice and deep until he cummed really good, I swallowed, then left, never talking. It ended a few months ago, don't know why. He stopped texting, and won't return my texts... oh well. I have a couple other
regulars I suck, but this anonymous guy had such a nice big cock. Maybe one day he will send me a note again, I hope.
You were probably sucking some black dude who died of aids. Sounds hot huh ?

Since: May 11

york,pa

#171 May 24, 2011
Hi all, 52 BiMWM love sxxing c0ck.
Enjoy the feeling of c0ck cumming in mouth.
Funny

United States

#172 May 24, 2011
steamer48 wrote:
Hi all, 52 BiMWM love sxxing c0ck.
Enjoy the feeling of c0ck cumming in mouth.
OMG EEEEWW that's not what REAL men do. Seek some help for that problem !

Westchester, IL

#173 May 24, 2011
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>You were probably sucking some black dude who died of aids. Sounds hot huh ?
Hey Funny... not funny.
The bedroom wasn't 100% dark... I could make out that the dude was in his 30's, white guy, slim, good shape, and his townhome was very nice upscale. So I assume he was some professional guy that broke up with a gf, or maybe gay without a bf.
Those encounters were really sexy and hot... some horny dude just laying on his bed waiting for me to arrive to suck him till he cummed. I hope he finds my ph# someday and sends me a text so we can re-hook up.
YoungGun

Superior, WI

#174 May 24, 2011
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>OMG EEEEWW that's not what REAL men do. Seek some help for that problem !
Yea cause I bet ur a real man, u sound like a real b itch
Funny

United States

#175 May 25, 2011
<quoted text>
Hey Funny... not funny.
The bedroom wasn't 100% dark... I could make out that the dude was in his 30's, white guy, slim, good shape, and his townhome was very nice upscale. So I assume he was some professional guy that broke up with a gf, or maybe gay without a bf.
Those encounters were really sexy and hot...
some horny dude just laying on his bed waiting for me to arrive to suck him till he cummed. I hope he finds my ph# someday and sends me a text so we can re-hook up.
Just wondering---are you gay, bi or a str8 man who enjoys sucking. It is kinda hot...
Join Free
Big K man

Somerset, KY

#177 May 25, 2011
I had one guy last summer who had run an ad on Craigslist looking for nsa sucking. I answered the ad with my ph #, and he texted me to come visit but just to let myself in, no talking, just go upstairs, and find him on the bed... suck him slow and deep, then leave, all with no talking, and no lights on, very dark. This was soo hot. The first time I visited him it was exciting and kinda scary mostly cuz of the darkness, but we had 4 or 5 other sessions, the same way, he would just text me to come over, door unlocked, no talking. Damn... that was soo hot. I sucked him nice and deep until he cummed really good, I swallowed, then left, never talking. It ended a few months ago, don't know why. He stopped texting, and won't return my texts... oh well. I have a couple other regulars I suck, but this anonymous guy had such a nice big cock. Maybe one day he will send me a note again, I hope.
I hope you find your friend. I'm curious as to what (NSA) means?

Since: Aug 08

Sewell, NJ

#179 May 25, 2011
24m nj I wanna learn how to suck c*ck could sum one local to me teach me I'm willing. I've gotten head plenty of times
Tom

United States

#180 May 25, 2011
Big K man wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you find your friend. I'm curious as to what (NSA) means?
Your gonna feel stupid when I tell you but NSA means "no strings attached". I'm sure it rings a bell now right ? lol.
Big K man

Somerset, KY

#181 May 25, 2011
Yep= Duuu

United States

#182 May 26, 2011
Big K man wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you find your friend. I'm curious as to what (NSA) means?
nsa means anonymous"no strings attached"sex. Just sex, nothing else.
Horny boi

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#184 May 30, 2011
Good_for_you992002@yahoo.com message me guys

Hockley, TX

#186 Jun 7, 2011
Just found a new guy to suck today that will probably become a regular. Found him last week at an adult video store and I sucked him in a private booth, we exchanged ph #s, and sure enough he called me and today I sucked him at my office. So, it looks like I have a new suck buddy... he has a nice fat cock that stays hard for a good suck session. I sucked him for about 30 mins before he finally climaxed really good. It was really HOT.
corey

Sydney, Australia

#187 Jun 7, 2011
Just found a new guy to suck today that will probably become a regular. Found him last week at an adult video store and I sucked him in a private booth, we exchanged ph #s, and sure enough he called me and today I sucked him at my office. So, it looks like I have a new suck buddy... he has a nice fat cock that stays hard for a good suck session. I sucked him for about 30 mins before he finally climaxed really good. It was really HOT.
Wow. Good for you. You are so lucky. I am happy for you. Stick with it and enjoy your time. I am so jealous....hehehe....well not jealous just envious.....take care you guys
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#190 Jun 9, 2011
You gotta be careful meeting guys online.
I met this guy on AOL, and he came over and after he took his pants off, I said to him I says "Oh my GAWD ! You ain't stickin that thing in me !"

:)
alan

Bedford, UK

#193 Jun 9, 2011
had an old friend over to stay . We used to mess around as kids and play with each others liitle erect cocks .. We were 10 or 11 no spunk just stiff little Bo'ness. Anyway I was helping him with a heavy job , we were both wearing shorts. We stood in the kitchen for a drink suddenly he drops on all 4s , whips out my cock and starts deep throating me- wow! I spunked down his throat then took my turn my sucking his bell end whilst massaging his prostate , he juiced up gallons, I could not swallow it all and it spilled all over my clothes. That was hot!
ric

Bronx, NY

#196 Jun 11, 2011
I was 12 and a friend slept over . It was dead of winter and the heat wasn 't working right so he asked if he could get in bed with me . Anyways he started rubbing up against me , next thing I knew his hands were pulling down my pants and he was playing with and started sucking me off . It was amazing . I shot off in his mouth then I returned the favor . We were lovers for the next couple of years before he moved away . I never sucked off another guy again . No other guy ever turned me on .

Since: Jun 11

UK

#197 Jun 11, 2011
I would love to suck a c@ck 18 yrs old any1 wanna help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min fuk1192 544,788
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min tommyboy 61,282
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Matthew 417,101
Fantasy i cannot fulfill 7 min SDSU7676 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min sparkysds 253,155
Snapchat girls :) 7 min anonuser 1
I like watching my bf have sex w/ other women. ... (Aug '07) 7 min reddy1969 460
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min savi77 598,264
More from around the web