First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Just Curious

Brookville, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2010
Let's be honest with this one guys! Have you ever sucked another guy off? I'm talking straight guys, not gay. I know what comments this will get about not being straight if you suck a guy, so don't even bother commenting.....
Kevin

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2010
I definitely have. Nothing wrong with that, it's just male-bonding.
Brian

Crofton, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2010
I was married and getting BJ's in a theater for a few years, but had never sucked a guy. One night, this kid, about 19 or so, came in the theater and stood in the aisle right beside where I was sitting in the back, waiting for his eyes to adjust, I guess. While waiting, he took out his c0ck and was stroking it, not a foot from my face!

I turned sideways facing him and was lusting after his c0ck. It was beautiful. And must have been 7 inches! Finally, he turned towards me, but I was still a little shy. He started rubbing his c0ck on my cheeks and lips. I opened my mouth out of instinct, and he slid it inside. I was in heaven!

I bobbed up and down, sucking him. Then, jacked him some, sucking the head. He stopped me every now and then to cool down, but soon, breathing heavily, he shotcum down my throat, me swallowing it all. He put his c0ck away, leaned down, and said "thanks, dude", and left.

I was so worked up I shot off in my pants when he came! That was the first of many good BJ's I've given in adult theaters. But like a girl, I guess, I fondly remember the first.
GH_BANDIT

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2010
Brian wrote:
I was married and getting BJ's in a theater for a few years, but had never sucked a guy. One night, this kid, about 19 or so, came in the theater and stood in the aisle right beside where I was sitting in the back, waiting for his eyes to adjust, I guess. While waiting, he took out his c0ck and was stroking it, not a foot from my face!
I turned sideways facing him and was lusting after his c0ck. It was beautiful. And must have been 7 inches! Finally, he turned towards me, but I was still a little shy. He started rubbing his c0ck on my cheeks and lips. I opened my mouth out of instinct, and he slid it inside. I was in heaven!
I bobbed up and down, sucking him. Then, jacked him some, sucking the head. He stopped me every now and then to cool down, but soon, breathing heavily, he shotcum down my throat, me swallowing it all. He put his c0ck away, leaned down, and said "thanks, dude", and left.
I was so worked up I shot off in my pants when he came! That was the first of many good BJ's I've given in adult theaters. But like a girl, I guess, I fondly remember the first.
that is hot. I was sucked in theaters many times but was never brave enough to suck someone else.. I wish I had now.
love it hard

Lowell, NC

#5 Jan 1, 2011
I have S@CKED and SW@LL@WED many GUYS C@CKS at the local adult video store in the past 15 years and I LOVE each and everyone of them and wil keep doing so as long as I live, I LOVE THE TASTE AND FEEL OF HOT C@M IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

“living life and having fun”

Since: Oct 09

Ridge NY

#8 Jan 1, 2011
Yes I have,I am 53 and started last year.I dont do it much but when I do its very hot
Slidett

Center Ossipee, NH

#9 Mar 24, 2011
Much the same as the other guys that have been sucked but have not sucked. Married still, hope to stay that way, but it is a huge turn on to get a bee j from a guy that worships your co ck. Still a bit to scared to recipricate, although i know I'd enjoy it. Did it a few times in my wild teens and again in a three way with my girlfriend back in the day. In my mid 50's now.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 24, 2011
Slidett wrote:
Much the same as the other guys that have been sucked but have not sucked. Married still, hope to stay that way, but it is a huge turn on to get a bee j from a guy that worships your co ck. Still a bit to scared to recipricate, although i know I'd enjoy it. Did it a few times in my wild teens and again in a three way with my girlfriend back in the day. In my mid 50's now.
I'm 21 and I've done it.. my gf wanted to see it.
Join Free

Since: Dec 10

United States

#11 Mar 24, 2011
GH_BANDIT wrote:
<quoted text>
that is hot. I was sucked in theaters many times but was never brave enough to suck someone else.. I wish I had now.
It is not too late now to do it. Go ahead, find a partner and suck him. You will probably like it. I found out I like it about three year ago. I like it both ways, giving and receiving.
Jak

Superior, WI

#12 Mar 24, 2011
Flash73 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not too late now to do it. Go ahead, find a partner and suck him. You will probably like it. I found out I like it about three year ago. I like it both ways, giving and receiving.
Id like u to su ck my 23 year old ()()lllllllllD
erick

Savage, MN

#13 Mar 24, 2011
My g/f caught me watching a crossdressing DVD. She asked me if I would dress and suck our BI friend. I did and liked it very much
Jak

Superior, WI

#14 Mar 24, 2011
erick wrote:
My g/f caught me watching a crossdressing DVD. She asked me if I would dress and suck our BI friend. I did and liked it very much
Have u ever swallowed a guys warm c um
erick

Savage, MN

#15 Mar 24, 2011
Jak wrote:
<quoted text>Have u ever swallowed a guys warm c um
Yes I love it. Have you?
billy

Manchester, UK

#16 Mar 24, 2011
Hey, get real. Guys who willingly suck other guys are gay or bi, not straight. I am firmly in the second category and will happily suck whenever I can. I started at age 10 and have never looked back (except to see who is humping me that is !)
Jak

Superior, WI

#17 Mar 24, 2011
erick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I love it. Have you?
No I haven't , u ever eat ur own warm sticky c um. Do u wanna s uck my young meat
erick

Savage, MN

#18 Mar 24, 2011
Jak wrote:
<quoted text>No I haven't , u ever eat ur own warm sticky c um. Do u wanna s uck my young meat
I always eat my own sticky cum.The one in the pink thong?? Yes i would.
Jak

Superior, WI

#19 Mar 24, 2011
erick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm that's hott. Do u wanna eat my c um and then snowball
Jak

Superior, WI

#20 Mar 24, 2011
erick wrote:
<quoted text>
Have u ever had a guy play with ur pretty feet
Noah

Bossier City, LA

#22 Mar 24, 2011
billy wrote:
Hey, get real. Guys who willingly suck other guys are gay or bi, not straight. I am firmly in the second category and will happily suck whenever I can. I started at age 10 and have never looked back (except to see who is humping me that is !)
Ugh god your a dumbass. How many times do people say this. Ok again, gay is NOT what you do, it's what you really are on the inside. Just willingly sucking a guy off is fun, not gay. Some people need to grow up.
erick

Savage, MN

#23 Mar 24, 2011
Jak wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmm that's hott. Do u wanna eat my c um and then snowball
I would love have snowball from you. Our BI friend likes to play with my feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min matty3105 172,216
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min chrismk2223 296,320
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min connordemarx 488,453
22F ... Jerk Off For Me On Skype? <3 (Jan '14) 2 min clashoc1 1,332
does showing off your gf/ wife turn you on? 3 min Couple94 614
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Arnoldj945 399,227
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 3 min hammerman2014 50,014
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Lamboguy1 19,305
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••