massages... mmmmmm...massages

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hapygoluky

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Nov 14, 2007
I love to receive and give massages. Is there anyone out there like me... who finds it incredibly erotic and sensual when you get a massage (even professional) and just love having those hands running all over you.
lola

Kenosha, WI

#2 Nov 15, 2007
hapygoluky wrote:
I love to receive and give massages. Is there anyone out there like me... who finds it incredibly erotic and sensual when you get a massage (even professional) and just love having those hands running all over you.
I'm more into giving than receiving massages. Back when I graduated from college and began working as a registered nurse, it was customary to give hospital patients a massage at bedtime. On more than one occasion I ended up "hand finishing" the men. It progressed to oral massage for some patients, too. I love to touch and masage people's bodies.
click

Detroit, MI

#3 Nov 15, 2007
I enjoy getting them and also giving them with the wife. Most of the time it ends up with a lusty ending. It is always nice that if there is no sex that there is still a happy ending.
Wheeler In Need

UK

#4 Nov 15, 2007
lola wrote:
<quoted text>...working as a registered nurse....I ended up "hand finishing" the men. It progressed to oral massage for some patients, too. I love to touch and masage people's bodies.
Oh my! Why have I never met a nurse like you? Do you ever come to England?
Mister Sir

Fort Drum, NY

#5 Nov 15, 2007
lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more into giving than receiving massages. Back when I graduated from college and began working as a registered nurse, it was customary to give hospital patients a massage at bedtime. On more than one occasion I ended up "hand finishing" the men. It progressed to oral massage for some patients, too. I love to touch and masage people's bodies.
From the sound of it, you were the BEST NURSE EVER. In terms of massage, the best one I recieved was actually a couple of weeks ago. It involved a brunette with a great ass, a busty blonde, and cocoa butter...

“sexy and confident guy”

Since: Nov 07

Canada

#6 Nov 15, 2007
lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more into giving than receiving massages. Back when I graduated from college and began working as a registered nurse, it was customary to give hospital patients a massage at bedtime. On more than one occasion I ended up "hand finishing" the men. It progressed to oral massage for some patients, too. I love to touch and masage people's bodies.
Damn, I wish you were closer ;). I would love to hear more.
flight 764 black male

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2007
lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more into giving than receiving massages. Back when I graduated from college and began working as a registered nurse, it was customary to give hospital patients a massage at bedtime. On more than one occasion I ended up "hand finishing" the men. It progressed to oral massage for some patients, too. I love to touch and masage people's bodies.
when i need a nurse, can i call you?:) the perfect nurse!
flight 764 black male

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2007
lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more into giving than receiving massages. Back when I graduated from college and began working as a registered nurse, it was customary to give hospital patients a massage at bedtime. On more than one occasion I ended up "hand finishing" the men. It progressed to oral massage for some patients, too. I love to touch and masage people's bodies.
I love to massage too!
Join Free
lola

Kenosha, WI

#9 Nov 17, 2007
flight 764 black male wrote:
<quoted text> when i need a nurse, can i call you?:) the perfect nurse!
I left the nursing profession to start my own business, but, I still do Swedish Massages from time to time for some people with health issues; more often just for fun and relaxation with special friends. It's the most sensual feeling to make another person feel so good.
Your mom

Westminster, CA

#10 Nov 18, 2007
Yes they are a turn on... ends great with sex afterwards
flight 764 black male

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2007
Your mom wrote:
Yes they are a turn on... ends great with sex afterwards
hello mom P)
lola

Waterford, WI

#12 Nov 19, 2007
flight 764 black male wrote:
<quoted text> hello mom P)
Just curious, the flight 764 crash of 1989 was a horrible disaster - any connection to you??

Since: Oct 07

UK

#13 Nov 19, 2007
I love to be at a receiving end of a woman's massage. I've seen some videos about women given breast massages and it's quite stimulating.
flight 764 black male

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 20, 2007
lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, the flight 764 crash of 1989 was a horrible disaster - any connection to you??
no, not at all
commodore

AOL

#15 Feb 8, 2008
Mister Sir wrote:
<quoted text>From the sound of it, you were the BEST NURSE EVER. In terms of massage, the best one I recieved was actually a couple of weeks ago. It involved a brunette with a great ass, a busty blonde, and cocoa butter...
Hello Mister Sir........ Any chance you want to share where you got that massage? I am in Syracuse also, and I am looking for a good place
BiOralGuy

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2008
I love to give and receive a sensual massage

Since: Sep 07

Bridgeville, PA

#17 Feb 8, 2008
I had a massage just this week at a professional salon. She was in her mid fifties but when she worked on my legs while I was face up I got a hard on. She didn't say anything but she certainly had to notice. I don't get embarrased over a hard on so I didn't think much of it.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#18 Feb 8, 2008
NewYC wrote:
I had a massage just this week at a professional salon. She was in her mid fifties but when she worked on my legs while I was face up I got a hard on. She didn't say anything but she certainly had to notice. I don't get embarrased over a hard on so I didn't think much of it.
She didn't give you a "happy ending"????
No frontal massage is complete without it!
Find a different masseuse!

Since: Sep 07

Bridgeville, PA

#19 Feb 11, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't give you a "happy ending"????
No frontal massage is complete without it!
Find a different masseuse!
No happy ending.:( It was one of those professional salons so to be honest didn't expect one. Hell...I didn't expect to be aroused.
Mister Sir

Fort Drum, NY

#21 Feb 11, 2008
commodore wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mister Sir........ Any chance you want to share where you got that massage? I am in Syracuse also, and I am looking for a good place
Go to www.syracusenewtimes.com and find the adult classifieds. Scroll down to "sexy hot busty girls 4 all ur dom *fetishes & more 24/7 in/out" and call the phone # next to it. Prices range from $150 to $200 depending on incall/outcall. They may go into kinkier stuff with a generous tip. Ask for Jasmine(The brunette with the big ass). You won't be disappointed. Just make sure to have plenty of cocoa butter LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 2 min MattDon10 7,941
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Alex 708,190
What do you do to her when she passes out? 3 min diknmykid 24
Oovoo usernames! (Oct '12) 3 min tkbitch 598
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min isem96 700,830
Dirty ki...k 3 min Sophie 42,106
dogging in manchester? (Jan '14) 3 min Hungmale 354
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min Husbands best friend 11,354
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min gaydude102 330,720
More from around the web