Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Any other guys on here who like to wear panties? Any women who dress their men in panties? I just like panties better than mens underwear and I am straight and have no intrest in any other womens clothes

Since: Jun 11

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jul 26, 2011
You already know there are. And some of them realy are what they say they are. Not like you. Why waste our time?
Micheal

UK

#3 Jul 26, 2011
I tried that when i was younger.. But my balls was staying in the right place. The always tend to slip out the sides. So no id hate to have to wear them.

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 27, 2011
My wife buys panties for me to wear. She likes seeing me in them and they do feel great.
Jake

Superior, WI

#6 Jul 27, 2011
jim88888 wrote:
My wife buys panties for me to wear. She likes seeing me in them and they do feel great.
Sexy, do u wear thongs.How old r u Jim

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 27, 2011
Yes I do wear thongs someimes. I'm 42 and she is 47
Yes

Stearns, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2011
I do, and I have no interest in anything else, just love how they feel. Some girls will have issues with it but if you are upfront they usually just laugh a bit and accept it if they love you.
Hamish

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Jul 27, 2011
nah i don't wear girl's panties or men's underwear i let it hang loose i only wear pants.

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 28, 2011
I love making my husband wear panties, making him wear satin panties is my favorite. We actually go shopping together for panties and often pick out matching ones. We get some funny smiles at the checkout when paying since we both wear a different size. Feeling him through the panties turns me on so much, and he loves being teased until he is twitching in his panties, I love bringing him to the edge by running my hands over the front of his panties and then letting him cool off before going back and doing it again. I also enjoy licking him through panties, he usually ends up exploding in the panties when I do this, I love how excited he gets when wearing panties, seems that more and more woman are realizing just how many men enjoy panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Jeremyyyy1310 251,320
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 2 min HaCo 6,610
25 m black looking for females 2 min mark140170 2
skype sex? (Sep '13) 2 min freaky dicky 2,039
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 2 min stephan 11,587
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min itsyouk 414,699
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 3 min dudekg007 5,544
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Tooti-1233 541,256
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min sexiboi 596,163
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min dudekg007 60,408