OMG Boobs

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I am 19 and recently my 13yo cousin has come to stay for the week and she keeps wearing these low cut tops. Omg when she bends over they nearly fall out and I can't help looking! Has this happened to anyone else and know what I should do...or shouldn't do?
ethanmc14

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I had a this with my cousin ignore it
SomeRandomDude

Aylesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Legal to have relatios with your cousin - Yes

Legal to have relations with a minor!- NOOOOO!

I'd steer well clear, A little window shopping is fine althought slightly pervy but taking it furthur and you kinda deserve whatever comes your way!
SomeRandomDude

Aylesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Mike E wrote:
<quoted text>
What does she look like? Describe you body in perfect detail to us.. do you have any pics of her that you are willing to share?
Seriously dude, could you be any more of a pev, hes clearly stated its is 13 YO!!!! cousin! People like you need real help trying toget off on a description of a kid!

And if your gonna put some bullshit response that if she looks old enough its kinda OK dont be such a muppet, you cant justify it when a girl is that young.
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

OMG Boobs wrote:
I am 19 and recently my 13yo cousin has come to stay for the week and she keeps wearing these low cut tops. Omg when she bends over they nearly fall out and I can't help looking! Has this happened to anyone else and know what I should do...or shouldn't do?
Maybe try tickling her and get her down on the floor and on top of her, and then you can squeeze her boobs, firmly, but not hard, and rub them too, and maybe that will turn her on. Then put your hand underneath the top and rub her boobs under her top and bra. If she doesn't stop you, then you can take off her bra and kiss and suck on her boobs. That will probably feel so good to her she will let you do it for as long as you want!
Been there

Norfolk, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I have a first cousin that I had relations with starting when she was 15 and I was 18. It lasted about 6yrs. I haven't seen her for several yrs but the last time we did see each other, we exchanged a hug, kiss(family type in front of our spouses) and knowing glances with each other that said, if we were alone......
Then i have a 2nd cousin that i started having relations with when she was 15 and i was 16. This lasted for about 6yrs. She fell head over heels in love and just knew that after college, I would come home and we would get married. THAT didn't happen and she turned out to be a psycho stalker! Even to this day, 20yrs later, i don't have a facebook because she is obsessed with me and she is now divorced and has currently turned her obsession back towards me. My brother hopefully turned he back but we'll see.
Summer Lust

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

My cousin use to stay with us on weekdays during the summer while her parent's worked. At the age of 13 she suddenly had these perky c-cups in a too small two piece bathing suit. I remember the first Monday after my dad opened the pool, she was in the pool or laying out beside the pool all day, and I was sitting up on the deck just watching her. In the afternoon my mom came to the back door and told us to come into the house she was running to the grocer. I sat on the deck too embarrassed to stand up, and as she passed me she stopped leaned down and grabbed my throbbing hard on in my shorts and said she was glad I was enjoying the view. I heard my mom start her car and I got up to walk into the house, I closed the door and stepped into the family room and froze. My cousin was standing there holding her bathing suit top in her hand exposing her boobs! She said it's been years since we played I'll show you mine, it's your turn. I felt myself turn red embarrassed, and then she said it's ok I know you have a little dick I just felt you up, but at least it's bigger then the last time we played this game. She then walked over and pulled my shorts down and started laughing and giggling saying how small it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6037 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Youngbumxx 210,737
drty daddi for a nawty dawter 1 min daddy 1
Gay/bi K....k 2 min hcxfhjgc 64,344
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min Vinnyvanh 29,936
dirty ki..k 2 min alwsoper1 137,281
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 2 min 40yearOld_Perv 2,914
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 2 min David0407 17,627
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min klauserer 332,990
Females that post nude snapchat stories 10 min adultsnaps86 2,561