so
des117

Fountain Hills, AZ

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Hum....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2012
When I was younger, around the age of 6-8 me and my neighbor would build forts in his den out of pillows and blankets. We would make it our secret clubhouse and only us two were allowed in it. One day we decided to play truth or dare. It started out with some dumb truths until we started daring each other to undress. Before I know it we are both naked inside this fort. One thing led to another and I dared him to suck my dick. It was amazing, the first time anyone else had played with my dick. I put my hand on his head and started guiding him until I felt a strange sensation. I had him stop because it felt i couldnt handle him sucking any longer. I later found out that was me having an orgasm but nothing came out cause of how young we were. I later returned the favor and sucked him off until he was satisfied. For the next couple of years we played "truth or dare" and sucked each other off until my parents divorced and we moved away. What a good time though.
ghankstajue02

White Lake, MI

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Dare

Location hidden

#6 Oct 5, 2012
It was more of just a story
ghankstajue02 wrote:
Dare

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Fun Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dare
Go outside at night and play with yourself in your front or backyard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Thirteen_boy 918,226
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min chathamboy3 21,716
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min chameleon23 449,206
Gay boys looking for older (Mar '12) 4 min dommanforson 721
Should i share my girlfriend with my best friends? (Jan '14) 4 min Beachpanda 58
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min ben 14,434
gay whatsapp numbers (Oct '13) 6 min rajeeb Kumar kann... 3,158
Dirty ki...k 7 min thisisbob 181,638
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min jjackson7121 23,595
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min dizzyfizzy15 125,509
More from around the web