How to seduce my cousin
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy

Macon, GA

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Give her a drink and after she is relaxed start putting your hands in the area of her pu**y and touch it, acting like you're just playing. Then let your c**k "accidentally" fall out and put her hand on it. After that just see what happens.
Billy

Macon, GA

#4 Oct 4, 2010
ttflyer wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY FREAK...PULL YOUR PANTS UP AND GET OUT OF YOUR MOMS BASEMENT..YOU NEED SEE A SRHINK CREEP...PUT THE PENTHOUSE HORUM DOWN AND GO MEET REAL LIVE PEOPLE...YOU ARE GOING TO END UP ON A SEX OFFENDER POSTER AT YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT CREEP...GEEEZZZ..
KILL YOURSELF!
daryl

Wexford, Ireland

#6 Oct 5, 2010
hey bruce just tell her how u feel and wat u would like 2 get from her and if she feels the same she wd tell u if not just move on . and dont use drink cos then it can be classed as rape cos she was under the influence

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2010
When shes drinking she may not care too much what you say. When shes drinking just flirt with her and comment on how she looks. If she she flirts back then you may have a chance.
daryl

Enniscorthy, Ireland

#9 Oct 5, 2010
bruce i know its aqward but its better 2 do it that way cos then u know its her talkin not the drink .. and before anyone comments about me not knowing anythin about this i do as i have done it with 2 of my cousins 1male 1female n the girl called sophie was the best ive ever had :) .. im 15 and my cousins are 16yr old male and 14yr old female :)
daryl

Enniscorthy, Ireland

#11 Oct 5, 2010
lol its not illegal if their not blood relatives u ''creep''
kouldbe

AOL

#12 Oct 5, 2010
Hey, ttflyer we can get your ip address to....
kouldbe

AOL

#13 Oct 5, 2010
and btw drop the caps, don't you know it's not polite to yell and if you read this forum's user agreement info they spacifically tell you to not use caps.

Ggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz
Join Free
kouldbe

AOL

#14 Oct 5, 2010
and btw, I think most people out here in the real world wish you would stay in your mother's basement and keep your mouth to yourself

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 6, 2010
bruce101 wrote:
Yehh i just have to make sure coz then it will be really weird.
How did you tell your cousin and how did yous agree and everything tell me all?
I never said to try to have sex with her while she is under the influence but it is easy to find out if she has interest in you that way. Since alcohol makes people certainly careless.
Bashful

Wixom, MI

#19 Apr 8, 2011
Text her or Contact her over the computer and tell her you have something to tell her but your scared and then eventually tell her you've been having sexual dreams about her and you can't get her off your mind && you can tell if she's interested by the response she gives you. If she wants to know the dream ohyeah you her
Bashful

Wixom, MI

#20 Apr 8, 2011
*you got her

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Apr 8, 2011
Billy wrote:
Give her a drink and after she is relaxed start putting your hands in the area of her pu**y and touch it, acting like you're just playing. Then let your c**k "accidentally" fall out and put her hand on it. After that just see what happens.
dude, that's ur advice?? People please don't listen to crap like this. There's no way that crap will work..
Playboy

Mumbai, India

#22 Jun 14, 2011
Wtf... if u notice her gettin horny then just go for it...
aester

Mesa, AZ

#23 Aug 17, 2011
If she horny just go for it and see what happen and if everything gose well u could do as many time u wan again and again without being weird anymore
Tristan

Essendon, Australia

#24 Jul 13, 2012
I've had some really hot sexual flings with 3 of my cousins in my time... I'm 33 now & let e tell you I would NEVER ever take back any moment from what I experienced! they are true love.... it's taboo & so f%cking hot! I should try for cousin number 4 but I'm married now unfortunately.... family values still apply you know.... do what you can when you can! I wish I can turn back time & be with Nicole or Vanessa... or Eleni.... mmmmm f*ck yeah! amazing girls & I loved it when I made them cum! It's the best!
Tristan

Essendon, Australia

#25 Jul 13, 2012
So If you want my advice... just be yourself & try to have some 'alone time' dont push that you wanna fuck her brains out straight away... just flirt & be bashfull & scope out what kind of an she wants & replicate yourself as that man in the time you have with her... but you have to be funny & cool & lay off the booze or drugs... immitate the short time you have alone with her that your a role model stud that she needs & tell her how you would make love.... women cant help hearing this without putting it 2 the test so f&uck her brains out after! & then you can remember e If you take my advice.....
Doug

Delta, Canada

#27 Aug 3, 2012
Email her saying lets have sex come over and all that shit and if she agrees good but if she doesnt say you were practicing to say that to a girl you really like or something
frank

Franklinville, NJ

#28 Aug 10, 2012
I saw my cousin without pants on onetime. we were over my grandmoms. she is like 10 and I am 15. I was washing my hands and she had to really go to the bathroom so she said she was gonna go right in front of me. so I slowed down washing my hands just to see her do it. she pulled her pants down and I was in shock. I wanted to reach over and just start rubbing her vagina but I didn't want to cross the line
It works

Clairmont, Canada

#29 Sep 1, 2012
Okay. Just last weekend I went swimming with my male cousin & I kept getting close to him. I even went on top his shoulders. Then eventually he started holding my hips and my butt! Swimming works great cause u can get real close to them. Also just last night we were just traveling and he slowly started rubbing my leg with his finger. I let him rub my legs it felt so good.we were also holding hands. I let him rub and feel my legs up until he started pulling my skirt up. He was rubbing my thighs and tried to touch my pussy but I stopped him bcos it wasn't the appropriate place to do it. I really want to fuck him , I think he feels the same to but we just need to be alone together in private. Which is kinda hard. But hopefully the time comes. But this is only the beginning !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camel toes (Sep '12) 2 min S-Laughter 28
Stoke gay virgin 2 min Gay dave 4
Mature or older women looking for internet chat... (Feb '11) 2 min Westy1986 4,125
Dirty ki...k 3 min Enrique97186 178,028
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min 20 m bi 445,973
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Jjj19827 20,621
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Bdawg4876 912,700
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 21 min Hornyhardcock2 14,335
More from around the web