Black girls: would you like having a white male slave?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Maddox

Grimbergen, Belgium

#1 Sep 21, 2009
I stumbled on a thread asking if they would like a white female slave. I also read that some had fantasies of being a sex slave from a white slave owner. How about if the rolls were turned around?
Hot and Bothered

Liverpool, UK

#2 Sep 23, 2009
Maddox wrote:
I stumbled on a thread asking if they would like a white female slave. I also read that some had fantasies of being a sex slave from a white slave owner. How about if the rolls were turned around?
Yes. I am a black female and get turned on by the thought of being a slave to a white master. Wish I could find more guys who share this fantasy!! What forum was this?
dmann1

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 23, 2009
What do you look like Hot and Bothered-?
sosweet

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Sep 23, 2009
hot n bothered you wanna talk more about this fantasy?
Master4all

UK

#5 Sep 23, 2009
I would be a master to you if you can give me sufficient reason to want you, girl. You can earn your place at my command by telling me what you are offering to me.
diapered

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2009
I would like to be a slave to a black women asong as she keeps me diapers and pink ruffled panties
Hot and Bothered

Liverpool, UK

#7 Sep 24, 2009
dmann1 wrote:
What do you look like Hot and Bothered-?
Hello dmann1, I don't have the typical "thick" black girls figure. but I am slim, curvy and hourglass shaped with a plump round ass, long shapely legs and cute pert bouncy breasts.I have been told I look like the pornstar Lacy Duvall: http://checktheblog.net/wp-content/uploads/20... and a bit like Melyssa Ford http://a3urbanmusic.com/blogs/wp-content/uplo...
Hot and Bothered

Liverpool, UK

#8 Sep 24, 2009
sosweet wrote:
hot n bothered you wanna talk more about this fantasy?
Sure. what would you like to find out, ask me questions and I will answer :)
Join Free

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#9 Sep 24, 2009
I find it hard to believe you have trouble finding interested guys. You're a few too thousand miles away for me, but the idea sounds very hot. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Since: Feb 07

Cambridgeshire

#10 Sep 24, 2009
Hot and Bothered wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. what would you like to find out, ask me questions and I will answer :)
How long have you had this fantasy?

Is it more that you like the slave aspect or the interracial aspect?

How old are you
Amanda

Niles, IL

#11 Sep 24, 2009
I met this white guy while shoping one day, he was fun to be with ,smart, inteligent,quite good looking for a guy in his mid 40's, just an all round fun guy to be with.
He was only in town for a week and on the second date i did something i had never done with anyone befor, i jumped into bed with him,(normaly I date for several weeks befor going to bed with someone)
While he was making love to me (he was GOOD), he told me i should become his slave, just saying that made me "c*m" in seconds,lol. No one had ever said anything like that to me, somehow insted of being offended I was really turned on, and over the next three or four days I REALLY did become his slave. He was not a nasty person but he did make me humiliate my self doing things i would not normaly do for any man...but i loved it....THEN.......he was gone...bye bye master.
Hot and Bothered

Liverpool, UK

#12 Sep 24, 2009
Jacknife wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you had this fantasy?
Is it more that you like the slave aspect or the interracial aspect?
How old are you
Q:How old are you/ How long have you had this fantasy?

A:I am 23 and have had this fantasy for some time now, roughly since I was 19.

Q:Is it more that you like the slave aspect or the interracial aspect?

A:I think its a mixture of both. I am very submissive so the slave part is a big turn on for me, being forced to do things against my will/used/abused/degraded for the gratification of a master excite me.

I find myself very attracted to white men and the idea of them lusting me/black women. I saw a film once where there is a black slave girl with a white master (although he treats her quite well and almost like a girlfriend), the combination and the power he had over her was very erotic, I must admit that it got me very wet.
Hot and Bothered

Liverpool, UK

#13 Sep 24, 2009
tidho wrote:
I find it hard to believe you have trouble finding interested guys. You're a few too thousand miles away for me, but the idea sounds very hot. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Thanks, I hope so too!!

In my experience most men just wanna have sex, they don't really care for recreating a fantasy/ role-playing. I mean they will agree to it, but are not really into the whole fantasy. I need someone that can get into role and mindset of a white master and do whatever he wants to me.

Maybe I have just been down on luck and meet the boring ones...
Hot and Bothered

Liverpool, UK

#14 Sep 24, 2009
Amanda wrote:
I met this white guy while shoping one day, he was fun to be with ,smart, inteligent,quite good looking for a guy in his mid 40's, just an all round fun guy to be with.
He was only in town for a week and on the second date i did something i had never done with anyone befor, i jumped into bed with him,(normaly I date for several weeks befor going to bed with someone)
While he was making love to me (he was GOOD), he told me i should become his slave, just saying that made me "c*m" in seconds,lol. No one had ever said anything like that to me, somehow insted of being offended I was really turned on, and over the next three or four days I REALLY did become his slave. He was not a nasty person but he did make me humiliate my self doing things i would not normaly do for any man...but i loved it....THEN.......he was gone...bye bye master.
Wow you are a very lucky girl! This is exactly what I fantasise about. I think it probably also works better with a stranger or someone you don't know very well (although this could be very frightening). Over the course of 4 days too!! May I ask, what sort of things did he make you do?

Since: Feb 07

Cambridgeshire

#15 Sep 24, 2009
Hot and Bothered wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I hope so too!!
In my experience most men just wanna have sex, they don't really care for recreating a fantasy/ role-playing. I mean they will agree to it, but are not really into the whole fantasy. I need someone that can get into role and mindset of a white master and do whatever he wants to me.
Maybe I have just been down on luck and meet the boring ones...
I very much disagree H&B. I think you there are plenty of guys, who would really get into such a fantasy. Maybe you have only met boring guys. Would love to discuss this further if you would care to send me an email. jtverdegem@yahoo.co.uk
Master4all

UK

#16 Sep 24, 2009
Hot and Bothered, whilst I am normally a master 4 all I will willing take control of you solely if we can find the common ground.I am more than prepared to allow you to be your normal self when we are not together but when we are you will be my property and do exactly as you are told. Failure to respond or act out my wishes can only result in punishment and discipline. I will be a loving and protective master at all times but a strict and forceful one when the urge or your misdeamenours arouse me.I am waiting for your response.

Since: Sep 09

Bristol, UK

#17 Sep 30, 2009
Hey Hot And Bothered,

Where are you in the UK? If you want to chat about this subject, drop me a line at mikestevens2001@yahoo.co.uk.
Ohio white male

AOL

#19 Oct 4, 2009
looking for black female to make me her slave please consider own my business so i can support you. Please consider will do anything for the right woman my email is rco739@aol.com
Black lover

London, UK

#20 Sep 5, 2010
I would love to be owned and trained by a beautiful black mistress in the art of ebony worship in any form she sees fit I only wish i could find one
doormat

League City, TX

#21 Sep 5, 2010
hot and bothered, who would you like to have a white slave that like to be kicked on stomped?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threesome 2 min Patrick 3
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min master 666 90,632
gays in Rhode island hookup?? (May '12) 2 min Davricky 109
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min anonymous 415,060
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min Englishlads 14,547
crossdresser phone fun.... (Dec '13) 3 min My wife and I 184
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Funsnaps768 541,716
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Teen 596,459
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min antoniorusso22 251,547
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Yourno1man 60,509
More from around the web