spartan

Redmond, WA

#1 Dec 27, 2010
how do you convince your wife to have a threesome First it would have to be 2 women because i would not let another guy fuck my wife but that is what worries me is that she would want 2 guys to do her she would not do oral sex but i am pretty sure she would do a dp . Even worse iam pretty sure she wouod want 2 strange guys not me what do i do
good2great

UK

#2 Dec 27, 2010
I love the idea of seeing my gf getting it on with another guy. I would love to see her face as she first felt him sliding it into her. I can imagine her sweet sexy wet p$$y taking another mans cck. Her eyes rolling as he takes her deep into an orgasm. Mmmmm. My gf is so sweet and hot too! I want her to have this threesome with anothe guy!
Accepting white man

Europe

#3 Dec 28, 2010
You are so right. It is as u imagine. We did it and never looked back. Last young guy was really huge and made her even more addicted. She now wants bigger .
Insatiable

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 28, 2010
spartan wrote:
how do you convince your wife to have a threesome First it would have to be 2 women because i would not let another guy fuck my wife but that is what worries me is that she would want 2 guys to do her she would not do oral sex but i am pretty sure she would do a dp . Even worse iam pretty sure she wouod want 2 strange guys not me what do i do
Well, if this is something you really want to do, you may have to compromise. She may look at the fact that adding another female to your love making sessions fulfills your fantasies, however you not allowing her to play out her fantasy with ONE other man as unfair, and she would be justified. I noticed you said she would probably like two other strange men and not you. If you are uncomfortable with not being involved, you would have to tell her only one other man and yourself.
If you present this idea to your wife, you had better be sure this is what you want! Adding multiple partners to your sex life both with and without your partners knowledge can be pretty risky. If either one of you have the smallest hint of jealous tendencies don't do it! There are many couples whom add multiple partners to their sex life and truly enjoy the experiance. If you feel you and your wife are among these couples, I say have at it, but don't be a hypocrite and not allow her to have her fun too!

Hope this helps, good luck!

“Naughty and proud!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 28, 2010
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Dec 28, 2010
To get a wife/girlfriend into a threesome,you'll have to talk it out with her first.If she does have the disire to go for it,you'll have to let her pick the girl she wants to be with.If she picks someone who you both know your in but if she picks the 500lb girl with more hair under her arm than on her head, to teach you a lesson,will you go through with it?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 28, 2010
No offence meant by this, but you seem like a bashful hypocrite. Meaning you seem to want what you want, but dont care what she wants, while at the same time you do care what she wants and you want her to have a good time too which you know full well that she wont be able to under your terms.
My advice to you is that you are married. You signed a legal and binding contract perhaps stupidly, but none-the-less you did and now you must abide by the terms of that contract.
I wish people would consider all aspects of their possible lifestyles before deciding to commit to marriage.
If there may have been few oddities that you would like to have added to the contract like the freedom to consider sexual diversity you should have amend the contract before you sign it. At the very least you should have had this talk with your other half WAY before you even considered a serious relationship and WAY before you ever asked her to marry you.
I'm sorry to sound so cold and heartless about this, but come on, you're finances and your entire life could be ruined if you screw up. I'm looking out for you when I say that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Younger for older 741,909
skype misteress for slave guys 18-25 2 min darryl 2
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min shane1534 57,770
dogging in s wales (Jan '13) 3 min mr mature 436
Ladies, List the top 3 reasons you dump a Guy 3 min Ben 1
I'm a girl looking for friends 3 min LuxGurl 564
Dirty ki...k 4 min bigboobs2015 72,285
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Mynamesjesse 746,342
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min tonto101 99,666
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Sohornynow 354,786