Ladies, What do you Like about having a vulva/vagina?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Wheely

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 9, 2009
Hi Ladies,

I am a guy, but I have had total vagina envy since puberty! The thought of having a pretty pair of pussy lips down there that turns into a quivering orgasmic mass of warm wet flesh gets me soooo hard! If I had one, I would never get my fingers out of it :)

Do you like having a vagina? What do you enjoy most about it? Dislikes? Would you rather have a penis? Do you ever fantasize about having one?
Ami

Sarasota, FL

#2 Jun 9, 2009
Wheely wrote:
Hi Ladies,
I am a guy, but I have had total vagina envy since puberty! The thought of having a pretty pair of pussy lips down there that turns into a quivering orgasmic mass of warm wet flesh gets me soooo hard! If I had one, I would never get my fingers out of it :)
Do you like having a vagina? What do you enjoy most about it? Dislikes? Would you rather have a penis? Do you ever fantasize about having one?
Advantages:
1. It makes men worship you.
2. It has special super powers, like spitting out humans.
3. It's just cool in general.

Disadvantages:
1. It's super sensitive and hurts a lot when you first start to have sex, and I'm talking potentially EXCRUCIATING pain.
2. It bleeds once a month. An inconvenience.
3. It can be hard to reach and you have to sit down every time you pee.

I don't think that I would rather have a penis because if I did have a penis, that would rob me of all the enchantment I have with penises. I'm not enchanted with boobs or pussies because I HAVE them. So if I had a penis and balls, well, they wouldn't be such a novelty anymore. I've had dreams about being male, but they're pretty rare.

Do you think you might be transgender? or are you so enchanted with pussies that you wish you had one to access all the time, whether or not it's actually part of your body?
heather

Claremont, NC

#3 Jun 9, 2009
I've never really thought about that....
A coochie requires a little regular maintainance but on the other hand, I have not had to wash my own car in the past 5 years.
Wheely

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Ami,

Interesting points. I've found myself wishing I were the opposite sex for a very long time, but it's not necessarily because I felt I was born in the wrong body. I think it's more the enchantment as you put it!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#6 Aug 5, 2009
It makes men cream their pants and spend thousands of dollars on. Leaves any straight man in a trance.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 5, 2009
we have better orgasms than you guys lol!!:)
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#8 Aug 5, 2009
Alannah wrote:
True that. I am jealous.
seymour

New Zealand

#10 Aug 5, 2009
Alannah wrote:
I go further. Women have orgasms. Men build up tension in a way that's similar to a woman, but at the end, they just ejaculate. It's not an orgasm.

Men are really turned on by the prospect of p***y, but the main event is somewhat less intense.
Join Free
seymour

New Zealand

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Wheely wrote:
Hi Ladies,
That a man daydreams about living as a woman does not bother me. Women have quieter more settled lives. If they are alone, whether by choice or by necessity, they deal with it surprisingly well. They nurture personal ties.

And they do have more intense sex. Over the centuries, women have kept this fact under wraps, for political reasons, and because sex meant pregnancy meant risk of death. Now a sensible woman gets pregnant only if she wants to. And being pregnant is no longer dangerous. So the horniness of women is gradually coming to the fore. The 21st century is going to be the first century where women will do as they please.
Matt

AOL

#12 Aug 5, 2009
Is this a trick question ;)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13 Aug 13, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
I go further. Women have orgasms. Men build up tension in a way that's similar to a woman, but at the end, they just ejaculate. It's not an orgasm.
I wouldnt go that far. I have seen some of my bfs biggest orgasms and they are very intense! lol but not as intense as mine !!
seymour

New Zealand

#14 Aug 13, 2009
Alannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt go that far. I have seen some of my bfs biggest orgasms and they are very intense! lol but not as intense as mine !!
"Not as intense of mine" is exactly my point.

There is lab evidence bearing on this point. EEG data collected from mammals copulating is pretty similar. We men are similar to our fellow mammals. The EEG data from women in orgasm is another kettle of fish, more like what we humans generate when we do transcendental meditation.

Childbirth is dangerous and very painful because our big brains require big heads. Childrearing is harder for us humans than for our fellow mammals, because human babies are unusually inept at birth,
and childrearing lasts 15 odd years. Given these realities, it is humanely understandable if women ducked reproduction. So Mother Nature sweetened the pot, raised the ante, by making sex unusually pleasurable for women.

The female body is the most sexual thing on Earth. You women have always known that silently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GIRLS share your masturbation stories here (Feb '13) 2 min slimlcrb 3,129
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hornyasf18 788,558
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Keyblade011 106,231
Something You Hope Your Husband Never Finds Out... 2 min Jody 278
Dirty ki...k 2 min txmusicboy 98,110
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Youngtwink55 773,745
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min tylertaylor7 377,152
More from around the web