Guys wearing dresses and skirts.

Guys wearing dresses and skirts.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#1 Nov 24, 2010
Not only do I love to wear all types of sexy women's underwear and lingerie,but I also love to wear dresses/skirts too.Do all the other guys who like wearing panties and bras also like to wear dresses?What does your wife or girlfriend think?My wife is accepting of my likes and doesn't mind.
If you guys do like wearing dresses and skirts,what's your favorite dress to wear? Mine is a deep red ruffled knee length with a low cut front.I also have a matching red bra and satin/lace slip.My favorite skirt is a 2 piece all satin ruffle mini skirt with matching all lace ruffle top.I wear a black racer back satin bra underneath.I love it when my wife lifts my skirt up to rub my hard co.ck.
Mike

Superior, WI

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Satin lover wrote:
Not only do I love to wear all types of sexy women's underwear and lingerie,but I also love to wear dresses/skirts too.Do all the other guys who like wearing panties and bras also like to wear dresses?What does your wife or girlfriend think?My wife is accepting of my likes and doesn't mind.
If you guys do like wearing dresses and skirts,what's your favorite dress to wear? Mine is a deep red ruffled knee length with a low cut front.I also have a matching red bra and satin/lace slip.My favorite skirt is a 2 piece all satin ruffle mini skirt with matching all lace ruffle top.I wife lifts my skirt up to rub my hard co.ck.
do u ever wear pretty high heels
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#3 Nov 24, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> do u ever wear pretty high heels
I tried high heels before but they hurt my feet too much.I am on my feet about 16 hrs a day so,no.I might,however look into other types of women shoes.
Mike

Superior, WI

#4 Nov 24, 2010
Satin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried high heels before but they hurt my feet too much.I am on my feet about 16 hrs a day so,no.I might,however look into other types of women shoes.
Oh, u should try a sexy pair of flip flops
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#5 Nov 25, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, u should try a sexy pair of flip flops
I very well might.I am into everything else sexy that a woman wears but haven't tried anything on the feet other than pantyhose.My legs are rough...pantyhose doesn't last too long with me even tho I really DO love pantyhose!
Mike

Superior, WI

#6 Nov 25, 2010
Satin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I very well might.I am into everything else sexy that a woman wears but haven't tried anything on the feet other than pantyhose.My legs are rough...pantyhose doesn't last too long with me even tho I really DO love pantyhose!
have u ever painted ur toenails
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#7 Nov 25, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
have u ever painted ur toenails
Naw. Just into the clothing that is satin and lace.I tried lipstick and mascara etc...just didn't hit me.Even tried it drunk and my mind told me, "nope",just wear women's naughty clothing. I think it's just that wonderful feeling of satin against my skin,plus,knowing that this satin has had sweet,hot lips and a.s.s. in it. When I wear a pair of women's well worn panties or her bra,I get to the point of atomic eruption.
Mike

Superior, WI

#8 Nov 25, 2010
Satin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw. Just into the clothing that is satin and lace.I tried lipstick and mascara etc...just didn't hit me.Even tried it drunk and my mind told me, "nope",just wear women's naughty clothing. I think it's just that wonderful feeling of satin against my skin,plus,knowing that this satin has had sweet,hot lips and a.s.s. in it. When I wear a pair of women's well worn panties or her bra,I get to the point of atomic eruption.
u ever dream about a beautiful hard cock against ur inner thigh
Join Free
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#9 Nov 26, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> u ever dream about a beautiful hard cock against ur inner thigh
Nope,I am only into women.Guys wanting other guys is fine for them,but it's strictly the ladies for me.
azcd

Bullhead City, AZ

#10 May 9, 2011
i like skirts & any thing fem

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 8, 2013
I love wearing dresses and skirts . I have on now a black pencil skirt, white blouse, black and pink boy short panties white push up bra, black tights. Waiting for friend to come over tonight.
PanTfetish

Luton, UK

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Ashley-R wrote:
I love wearing dresses and skirts . I have on now a black pencil skirt, white blouse, black and pink boy short panties white push up bra, black tights. Waiting for friend to come over tonight.
Am wearing my new black hobble skirt with a pvc girdle with 6 suspenders and seamed fishnet stockings. I have mastered walking in it and in ankle length lace-up pvc boots. Look and feel great.
Cable knee sock guy

Dade City, FL

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Ashley-R wrote:
I love my short black pencil skirt. I wear over the knee socks with an 8 strap garterbelt and a lacy thong underneath. I just got a new red and black bra that is very lacy and will show through my white blouse. I have to go try on my stuff right now and jerk out a load!&#128540;
BigD21

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Ashley-R wrote:
wish I was going
josht83

Bossier City, LA

#17 Jan 30, 2013
I like wearing my wife's panties! I've worn her skirts and tops too but I also like her lingerie too.
Run

Liverpool, UK

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Angel wrote:
I am a 15 year old drag queen and love showing off my girly body in my sexy womens outfits ;3 hehe
email me first ! Me first!
Run

Liverpool, UK

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if I knew ur email haha XD
It's: baron bob @ mail dot com. Send me some pics if you like
Run

Liverpool, UK

#23 Jan 30, 2013
I really like pictures of hardons under skirts and dresses, love to see a tv tent poling with a dik so hard Iys burst out of her knickers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min Simon 104,699
Texting 1 min huradan1 22
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min chloebaby79 907,655
pantyhose/tights chat in west sussex (Nov '13) 1 min Mums Tights 246
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min ConwayFreelanceSpy 442,984
Older men 1 min sister-in-law 141
Dirty ki...k 1 min rob 174,421
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min sluttytwink 17,835
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 24 min chloebaby5 14,198
More from around the web