Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Donna wrote:
I was going to buy a gyneflex to help tighten my vagina, but I am trying to obtain some advice.
I will be very grateful for any help.
Well, Donna. If you want to come to New Hampshire, I'll try you on for size and give you an honest assessment, from a guy's perspective.
Bustos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Donna, you say you might have a loose vagina? Let me be the judge of that!
amy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

i wouldn't mind if you were loose,i'd love you still don't worry,if you wanna talk im here.
Tell The Truth

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

The vagina was made to expand to accommodate child birth and contract to be able to squeeze a penis tightly.

It is all about MUSCLE CONTROL.

The question of "loose" is irrelevant to women that have mastered vaginal muscle control. They can relax enough to take in 4 fingers or even a hand, but squeeze a penis or even a finger.

Instead of crying like a helpless or clueless victim, a woman can control her OWN vagina. If she develops muscle control, she does not have to pester her boyfriends about how "tight" she is, because she will know.

Having a complex about if the vagina is "too loose" is often based on insecurity and trying to project a pointless virgin-like fairy princess image to men and women around them.

A lot of women worrying about how loose they are, often are focusing on the wrong things.

How good are you at sex in general? That you have a "tight vagina" but are uptight, no fun, and boring will turn OFF a lot of guys as much or if not more. The "tightness of the vagina" is not the only thing that makes for good or exciting sex. Oral sex skills? Anal? Sexy Lingerie? Fun sex in different places like outdoors or the kitchen?

If a guy only wants tight, he can use his hand. A woman and good sex is more than just about "tight".
Donna wrote:
Hello everyone. I have been wanting to talk to someone about this but I really feel uncomfortable talking about this with my friends.
I am 25 years old, and I have had no children. My boyfriend was my first and only partner, he took my virginity. You would think that a girl with one sex partner wouldnt be loose...
Last week my bf ejaculated too soon (probably the first time this ever happened) because we didnt have sex for about a month because he was away. He started to play with me, and he usually plays with my clitoris and that gets me off, but I pushed his fingers downwards towards my vagina. He entered with his fingers...one, then two, then three, then four. Almost half his hand was in my vagina. His hands arent small either, he is 6'7", and has large hands.
I started to cry and he asked me what was wrong. I told him that I am loose and that I feel horrible. We were talking about it, and then this is when the truck falls off the cliff: he told me that from past gfs, he would usually only be able to get two fingers in the girl without hurting her, three fingers max. He also said that he never told me but that I feel much looser compared to his previous gfs He said he wasnt being mean, but he was being truthful. I understand this, and him telling me this is better than him going out and getting tighter women.
This is so upsetting I dont know what to do. He txted me today and said that he was thinking about what happened, and now he feels disgusted. He said he shouldnt have put that many fingers in there, but he said that it felt like there was a lot more room, so thats why he did. He also says that it feels like I have been fisted many times before (im guessing fisted means putting a fist up a vagina).
I wanted to add that I have been doing kegels for about two months now, and has not been working. I was going to buy a gyneflex to help tighten my vagina, but I am trying to obtain some advice.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Handyman wrote:
<quoted text>
Donna go to Ace Hardware, ask to talk to the manager and tell him you got a problem. Tell him your door is loose and needed tightening by quite a bit. He may just be able to sell you a vagina clamp to fix your slight problem. PS dont go to HomeDepot or Lowes, they dont give good service.
No, No, No! You need a new (p)u$$y bushing! here let me put one on my special installation tool and slowly puuush it into place.
Of course it might still be loose on SOME guys.
Bull

Kemp, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

My wife is considered small in that area. had trouble having babies & etc.
The doctor told her that she was as small as a 12 year old.
I could still get 4 fingers in her up to the knuckles, so I'll bet that you are not that loose.

Donna, I'll bet that you are not that loose.
My wife is a fairly large woman but small in that department. She had trouble having babies & etc.
The doctors said that she was about the size of a 12 year old or younger.
I could still get 4 fingers in her up to my knuckles.
I wish she was larger in the vagina, I think it feels better than a really tight one and I also like to play with larger ones with toys , fisting and like I said it just feels better and smoother on my d!(K. Real tight ones make things sore for the male and the female after a long session.
So tell your bf that he is the one with the problem and if he doesn't like it there are plenty of guys that will.
john

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Zoot wrote:
Donna,
If you were my GF, I would adore you. My wife, who has a loose vagina, thinks men prefer tight women, but I am the opposite. When I am inside her I love the way her vagina walls lightly touch me and I think, "This woman likes men and enjoys sex." Enjoy the gift you have been given.
I agree, My Wifes vagina gets real loose during sex, it really turns me on.
Busy Hands

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Donna, I agree with Zoot. Perhaps you are naturally large.If so, there is absolutly nothing wrong with that. Not that I've been with all that many women, but I have known a few over the years and it's my observation that womens' vaginas are as unique to the individual as their faces and the rest of their bodies. I happen to love a woman to be large down there. I have a fairly average sized penis, but I find a larger, looser vagina to be extremely erotic. There are others out there who feel the same way. If you don't believe me, google "fisting forum" . If you don't find the content too shocking or offensive, you may want to join and read some of the posts. You may discover that you have a special gift.
Join Free
bigboner300

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

donna, nothing to fret about, you are a QUEEN...in other words your P---Y is Queen size. just like some men have king size d--ks, the same with women....by the way if you need someone to fill that queen size p---y... i am 13 inches... for real.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

well this isn't right. The same guys that make girls loose are the same one's that complain about it.
ana

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

My boyfriend also told me during sex I was loose
Just another average joe

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Could not possibly be to loose for me. love them that way the looser sloppier the better
huh

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Donna wrote:
Hello everyone. I have been wanting to talk to someone about this but I really feel uncomfortable talking about this with my friends.
I am 25 years old, and I have had no children. My boyfriend was my first and only partner, he took my virginity. You would think that a girl with one sex partner wouldnt be loose...
Last week my bf ejaculated too soon (probably the first time this ever happened) because we didnt have sex for about a month because he was away. He started to play with me, and he usually plays with my clitoris and that gets me off, but I pushed his fingers downwards towards my vagina. He entered with his fingers...one, then two, then three, then four. Almost half his hand was in my vagina. His hands arent small either, he is 6'7", and has large hands.
I started to cry and he asked me what was wrong. I told him that I am loose and that I feel horrible. We were talking about it, and then this is when the truck falls off the cliff: he told me that from past gfs, he would usually only be able to get two fingers in the girl without hurting her, three fingers max. He also said that he never told me but that I feel much looser compared to his previous gfs He said he wasnt being mean, but he was being truthful. I understand this, and him telling me this is better than him going out and getting tighter women.
This is so upsetting I dont know what to do. He txted me today and said that he was thinking about what happened, and now he feels disgusted. He said he shouldnt have put that many fingers in there, but he said that it felt like there was a lot more room, so thats why he did. He also says that it feels like I have been fisted many times before (im guessing fisted means putting a fist up a vagina).
I wanted to add that I have been doing kegels for about two months now, and has not been working. I was going to buy a gyneflex to help tighten my vagina, but I am trying to obtain some advice.
Your husband: " Loose?( Echo)You're not loose babe ( Echo)
Work-out

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Have you thought of exercising that part?
Look up Kegel exercises - for yourself, do not think you are bad, different people are different. Like chest sizes..
bob

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

my mil use to tell us that her vagina was just a big hole and she felt like some thing was missing as if some thing had fell out
oh goodness

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Wtf is wrong with these people that commented? You all must be 16 years old, damn noobs. Sex ed is not doing a very good job. Donna, your bf is an idiot. Your vagina is perfect the way it is. Sex DOES makes a woman looser, but that's ANY woman. And there is this amazing cream called isosensitive that can tighten you back up in no time. It has a 97% success rate. Don't let your nd make you feel like you're looser than normal. All girls that have sex are obviously no longer virgin tight, and have slightly loosened vaginas. That's natural from the movement of the penis, especially if he is large.
achyfi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

oh goodness wrote:
Wtf is wrong with these people that commented? You all must be 16 years old, damn noobs. Sex ed is not doing a very good job. Donna, your bf is an idiot. Your vagina is perfect the way it is. Sex DOES makes a woman looser, but that's ANY woman. And there is this amazing cream called isosensitive that can tighten you back up in no time. It has a 97% success rate. Don't let your nd make you feel like you're looser than normal. All girls that have sex are obviously no longer virgin tight, and have slightly loosened vaginas. That's natural from the movement of the penis, especially if he is large.
Wtf is wrong with you thinking that "Donna" is still reading this thread 2+*years* later? Talk about being a noob...

Also, if you don't know that there are women who genuinely have excessively loose vaginas, especially after having had kids, then you're definitely the noob. There are doctors who make an entire specialty pracitice out of this one area.
AussieDude

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

ginger wrote:
<quoted text>okay so you say you guys had just had sex and then he was able to get 3 fingers in?and hes 6'7 so im sure hes hung?how does that make you loose?i am super tight but after ive just been screwed i ofcourse am alot looser because im all wet and horny.....he sounds like a jerk.seriously you just had a huge penis inside of you and youre surprised he can stick 3 fingers in?
Crap!

A man's height has no correlation to penis size, just because he is over six foot doesn't mean he is hung.

There are men barely over 5 foot and have large penises.

The OP just has a naturally large vagina and if worried or is causing problems, it can be surgically fixed
imontop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Your puY is fine you just need to get control of it I'm 11 inches and too thick I've been told all the women I've been with (different sizes) were all tough to penetrate but some after a wile learned to just let go and were able to enjoy it . A lot . Some not so much mainly because they saw it and got scared . My point is don't think about it just enjoy it. That's what sex is about anyways. Isn't it?
John

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Women are different sizes just like men. As boys are growing up they can see the difference in the gym locker room. Women can not, so from all the forums women seem to think they are all the same size which is simply not true. I have been with women that have had children that are tighter than younger women that haven't had children. Again women come in different sizes just like men do, and all the Kegels in the world wont change that. Just like a man hanging a 5 pound weight on his wanker wont make it bigger. I dated this girl once that was very loose. I told her I thought I was too small for her. To prove to me that she was tight she told me to put 3 fingers in her, to pasify her I did. She then told me to put my whole hand in her so I did. She then asked me to put the other hand in (I thought this is getting bizare) but I put the other hand in. She then told me to clap my hands. I told her I couldn't move my hands. She said "see I told you I am tight".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6662 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
chastity belts to prevent masturbation (May '12) 8 min Papik 234
fck me tonight 8 min warmachine81 16
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min johnjohn123409 137,537
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 8 min londongirl 42,274
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Paigetony86 338,432
Gay snapchat username exchange (Nov '12) 8 min Joesph 2,789
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Hrnybunny8 3,138
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min swimboyswim 441,585
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min male looking for fun 247,664