Timmytwotone

Woodridge, IL

#4614 Nov 20, 2012
jimbosneighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong pervert no young girls that will get in your van,so you troll to find Linda and slander her
HELLO,Linda i see you brought out all of your profiles today.Clever no one will know it's you
jimbosneighbor

Oak Park, MI

#4615 Nov 20, 2012
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>I will be giving bj's in the storage room
If that was true you would be first in line PERVERT that could not get any young girls in his van with chocolate bars today so you became a fake linda
jimbosneighbor

Oak Park, MI

#4616 Nov 20, 2012
Timmytwotone wrote:
<quoted text>HELLO,Linda i see you brought out all of your profiles today.Clever no one will know it's you
Pervert that Trolls I thought topix banned you or are you a fake Pervert
Timmytwotone

Woodridge, IL

#4617 Nov 20, 2012
jimbosneighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Pervert that Trolls I thought topix banned you or are you a fake Pervert
LINDA,you really think you are fooling anyone?In your own words,HEY DUMBASS,your Ip adress says michigan you sick person.Now go get Gracie and yoyr busload of phony profiles and drive into lake michigan
jimbosneighbor

Utica, MI

#4618 Nov 20, 2012
Timmytwotone wrote:
<quoted text>LINDA,you really think you are fooling anyone?In your own words,HEY DUMBASS,your Ip adress says michigan you sick person.Now go get Gracie and yoyr busload of phony profiles and drive into lake michigan
Linda and Gracie location are not shown you dumb bas%ard Ogulliver. How many people are in Michigan called linda or grace anyway I guess you need to be reported
Timmytwotone

Plainfield, IL

#4619 Nov 20, 2012
jimbosneighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Linda and Gracie location are not shown you dumb bas%ard Ogulliver. How many people are in Michigan called linda or grace anyway I guess you need to be reported
Report away you PHONY.just like you did last time,oh yea you say you didn't.oh nice you changed from DUMBASS.Linda everyone who has been here awhile knows you,all your fake profiles,fake avitar pictures,And the fact you are a man.And Who the F is gullver,another one of your imaginery friends.I told you last time i would not stop until you were gone.You did not learn after getting kicked off then.Yea i am not registered,cayse you ran crying to topix and got me banned along with others,SO GO AHEAD AND REPORT<you sick pereverted individual
Concerned Citizen

Livonia, MI

#4620 Nov 20, 2012
Timmytwotone wrote:
<quoted text>Report away you PHONY.just like you did last time,oh yea you say you didn't.oh nice you changed from DUMBASS.Linda everyone who has been here awhile knows you,all your fake profiles,fake avitar pictures,And the fact you are a man.And Who the F is gullver,another one of your imaginery friends.I told you last time i would not stop until you were gone.You did not learn after getting kicked off then.Yea i am not registered,cayse you ran crying to topix and got me banned along with others,SO GO AHEAD AND REPORT<you sick pereverted individual
Sir do you have trouble writing coherent sentences or are you new to the English language. In either case I would suggest brushing up on correct spelling, spacing, and punctuation.
Timmytwotone

Plainfield, IL

#4621 Nov 20, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Sir do you have trouble writing coherent sentences or are you new to the English language. In either case I would suggest brushing up on correct spelling, spacing, and punctuation.
SURE THING LINDA.you fool
Join Free

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#4622 Nov 20, 2012
That's weird. All these people posting from Michigan all live in the exact same area. There's Troy, and Sterling Heights' and Royal Oak, and now Farmington.
Timmytwotone

Plainfield, IL

#4623 Nov 20, 2012
Ellie16 wrote:
That's weird. All these people posting from Michigan all live in the exact same area. There's Troy, and Sterling Heights' and Royal Oak, and now Farmington.
BINGO,we have a winner,At least i am not the only one to notice.i know i am not liked here,but at least i don't try tp pretend iam something i am not.So haters bring it.He is going down HAHaHa
jimbosneighbor

Ferndale, MI

#4624 Nov 20, 2012
Ellie16 wrote:
How are your balls tonight are you and timmy playing with others

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#4625 Nov 20, 2012
jimbosneighbor wrote:
<quoted text>How are your balls tonight are you and timmy playing with others
LOL. What are you so frustrated at me about. I just made a simple observation. Strike a nerve?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4626 Nov 20, 2012
What is all the fascination about short skirts. I been reading this thread and came to the conclusion men need stimulation. Short skirts or dresses is one of them.
jimbosneighbor

Troy, MI

#4628 Nov 21, 2012
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. What are you so frustrated at me about. I just made a simple observation. Strike a nerve?
You have been striking nerves quite a bit lately its time to strike back

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#4629 Nov 21, 2012
jimbosneighbor wrote:
<quoted text>You have been striking nerves quite a bit lately its time to strike back
Strike away. You haven't hit one yet.
Timmytwotone

Bolingbrook, IL

#4630 Nov 21, 2012
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strike away. You haven't hit one yet.
That a girl Ellie,i think you scored a direct hit right to the nuts
Jimmy12

Leeds, AL

#4631 Nov 21, 2012
Short skirts is what i find so attractive with China gals.They almost all have very long blackhair, beautiful faces, and long legs. Their boobs are really fantastic. Age they say is just a number for some, but all accept men who are3-5 times their age for marriage. Almost all are colledge and university graduates. They are very unprejudice gals. Write into the brouser Asian dating or China brides. and u will see what i mean.
jimbosneighbor

Troy, MI

#4632 Nov 21, 2012
Timmytwotone wrote:
<quoted text>That a girl Ellie,i think you scored a direct hit right to the nuts
Now Ellie needs a Doofus like you to play with his till he c*ms
Timmytwotone

Bolingbrook, IL

#4633 Nov 21, 2012
jimbosneighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Now Ellie needs a Doofus like you to play with his till he c*ms
Whats wrong Linda?Little Eddie won't play with yours?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4634 Nov 21, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
What is all the fascination about short skirts. I been reading this thread and came to the conclusion men need stimulation. Short skirts or dresses is one of them.
You got it right. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min murkell 243,642
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 5 min socialfun2014 11,281
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Bones412 404,089
Horny Muslim Girls Wants Fun 5 min jkl 3
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min jonboy69 24,430
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min Sexy134 40,768
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min 13m Asian boy 527,345
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Pussylavva 56,500
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Jmalcom45 587,103