“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3332 May 14, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
My I'm so jealous, all this talk of sun lotion and sun decks and short skirts.
it's freezing here! If I put my short skirt on (without panties). got turned on and got wet I'd be dropping ice cubes!
Co*Ktails anyone? I'll take mine on the rocks LOL
Kelly

Melrose, MA

#3334 May 14, 2012
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>what flipen langauge is that u speak miss illiteret???? grow up old woman and stop pickin up young dudes!! old fart:((
I'm 12 with 10x the amount of manners you have unlike you I have respect for the people around me go back to kindergarten and learn to play nice
Kelly

Melrose, MA

#3335 May 14, 2012
Brent wrote:
<quoted text>good on you kelly. You tell them. Wake up guys
Lol thx
Kelly

Melrose, MA

#3337 May 14, 2012
Chillindayz wrote:
MeowMeow!! Kelly x3
Lol

“I love summer&Short Skirts”

Since: Oct 11

Please No k ik or anything

#3340 May 15, 2012
My Blue Short Skirt with Pleats this morning

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3341 May 15, 2012
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
My Blue Short Skirt with Pleats this morning
HEY PHONY,thought you were leaving.
Linda the Lonley Wanker

Washington, MI

#3342 May 15, 2012
I see one of the widows trolls with NumbNuts is keeping tabs on her will their be more to follow

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3343 May 15, 2012
lets see these skirts kik romeoman
Join Free

Since: Oct 10

sydney

#3344 May 16, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 12 with 10x the amount of manners you have unlike you I have respect for the people around me go back to kindergarten and learn to play nice
my god bellly! u are so rude and as well as abnoxious and a total bitch for an old 12yo spinster! little wonder you have no bf! i take it "topix" is the only forum for sexually deprived old lady!
Kelly

Melrose, MA

#3345 May 16, 2012
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>my god bellly! u are so rude and as well as abnoxious and a total bitch for an old 12yo spinster! little wonder you have no bf! i take it "topix" is the only forum for sexually deprived old lady!
I'm just Gunna ignore you and your lies and I had a bf but I dumped him because he was too Pervy I'm not a b**** plz stop sayin that do you realize how mean your comments are I'm a normal person I get strait A's and have lots of friends I have a life unlike you picking on young girls

Since: Oct 10

sydney

#3346 May 17, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just Gunna ignore you and your lies and I had a bf but I dumped him because he was too Pervy I'm not a b**** plz stop sayin that do you realize how mean your comments are I'm a normal person I get strait A's and have lots of friends I have a life unlike you picking on young girls
fine so get a life and stop posting ur bs!
Kelly

Melrose, MA

#3347 May 17, 2012
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>
fine so get a life and stop posting ur bs!
The comment I posted clearly stated I have a life but where is yours

“South Louisiana”

Since: Mar 11

very small

#3348 May 17, 2012
What's the problem here?
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>The comment I posted clearly stated I have a life but where is yours

Since: Oct 10

sydney

#3349 May 18, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>The comment I posted clearly stated I have a life but where is yours
not with me you don,t! as for me, its really noyb!!
Linda the Lonley Wanker

Southfield, MI

#3350 May 18, 2012
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>not with me you don,t! as for me, its really noyb!!
NUMBNUTS

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3351 May 18, 2012
Well i see that phony linda hasn't been around.Wonder who he will come back as?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3352 May 18, 2012
Spoke to soon,he's back as himself,Larry the Wanker
Linda the Lonley Wanker

Southfield, MI

#3354 May 18, 2012
timmytwotone wrote:
Spoke to soon,he's back as himself,Larry the Wanker
I am back just for you to have someone to dream about

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3355 May 18, 2012
Linda the Lonley Wanker wrote:
<quoted text>I am back just for you to have someone to dream about
No,you are thinking of that fool Slave or whatever the hell is calling himself.Surprised he ain't around sniffing
Linda the Lonley Wanker

Rochester, MI

#3357 May 18, 2012
natnataliewicker wrote:
<quoted text>OH,he's sniffing,and it ain't Linda.i can guarantee by the time the weekend is over,he won't be dreaming of her either......
Oh what is he gonna do F himself you big phony

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Rylanboixo 198,807
Cuckold (Mar '07) 3 min kinky_kyra2014 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min skierteen 446,986
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Tricky1074 32,789
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min David 337,489
ask me anything25male!!! 4 min Triff 22
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Shadowytalisman 527,521

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE