if I make it look like an accident mayb I can leave here

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
awayout

East Granby, CT

#1 Jan 30, 2013
If I was to commit suicide and make it look like an accident so no note or anytjing so family doesnt suffer I cant talk anyone about my problems and sugfer to much everyday over it ask on here get called pervert troll fake or loser idk what else to do cant talk to a peraon friend or family and cant talk to councilor idk mayb deaths the best way out

Since: Jan 13

Liberty Hill, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2013
whoa, what the hell, death is not the answer. You are hurting people if you do that

Since: Dec 12

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Hi I'm always down for a chat, hit me up if your ever wanna talk

K ik: Tripin_Chilean
Bob

Leeds, UK

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Call 1 (800) 273-TALK
Stay anonymous & try to talk to some one real.
You need to hear their voice.
dr phil

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Okay shoot I am all ears. what's the problem

Edmonton, Canada

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Death is a no, bud, you wanna talk hit me up.

I won't judged

Ki k: Tripin_Chilean
awayout

East Granby, CT

#7 Jan 30, 2013
I dont need to hear a voice I just need to stop thinking and stop my brain from working and stop my sexual thoughts and I dont do any good being here so figure if I am gone everyones life will be easier I know it would hurt them and it sux I dont wanna do that but what I been told it all I doing anyway is hurting them so I mine as well end it so they dont hurt like this and I dont hurt and mayb then everything will work out I really dont want to and not gonna do it right now or anuthing just a thought if I cant get help or talk anyone then mayb it the only answer I pray and other stuff and nothing stops it ive told my sister she said I could talk her but I know shed hate me even tho when I told her that she said she could never hate me and id never lose her no matter what I dont think shed say that if she knew my thoughts
Mike

Greenville, SC

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Yea I'm sure there are tons of people on here who will talk to you...I know I will :)
But please don't do it it will make the people you love most extremely sad
Join Free
awayout

East Granby, CT

#9 Jan 30, 2013
I know it will but my secrets and thoughts would as well so whats the difference if I hurt them and make them extremely sad either way wether I here or not I'm fucked up I'm not normal or anything good I dont wanna go thru this everyday and night I just wanna get it to stop or happen so it will stop but I cant and idk I gonna make a mistake and thats all it will take to push me off the edge but as for now I wont do it but feel as one day mayb soon it will be my only way out
Elizabeth

Newtownabbey, UK

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Tell us what has you do upset, I'm sure someone here will have had the same desire as you have, I know I have done some freaky things. Get it off your chest. You will fel better when you do.

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Dude you can tell there still people out there who don't know you, but still care enough that are willing to talk. Doing yourself is not the way

Ki k,: Tripin_Chilean
Mike

Greenville, SC

#12 Jan 30, 2013
awayout wrote:
I know it will but my secrets and thoughts would as well so whats the difference if I hurt them and make them extremely sad either way wether I here or not I'm fucked up I'm not normal or anything good I dont wanna go thru this everyday and night I just wanna get it to stop or happen so it will stop but I cant and idk I gonna make a mistake and thats all it will take to push me off the edge but as for now I wont do it but feel as one day mayb soon it will be my only way out
That's how you might feel today or tommorow but what about next week or next mouth how about then...trust me I tried to kill myself one and honestly life has gotten so much better and look back on it that I'm like dang that was stupid. If you don't mind me asking why do you want to do this?
And also if you have ki k message me at zero1123 it's easier because this well be buried under all the Peres looking for 12 yo girls

Edmonton, Canada

#13 Jan 30, 2013
I also was close to the edge at one point, if you have a kk get in contact with any one of us.
awayout

East Granby, CT

#14 Jan 30, 2013
I dont want to do it just feel as it may be only way to get this to stop before I do something stupider than I have and it cuz I keep havin incest thoughts about my sisters and not just fantasy have done dumb shit that shouldnt b doing and wanna actually act on the fantasys with them or one them at least all I think is about sexual stuff with them we are all above 20 years old idk have thoughts for years and cant stop idk who talk to what to do but get called perv and loser and all sorts shit I cant help it just want it to stop so I can live normally and cant tell anyone so how do I get help makes no sense and idk fuc king sux becuz I cant talk anyone and mentally I'm ready to go insane or leave so I dont hurt them lose them or make them hate me if they dont already I'm sure they know some the stuff but mayb not idk
Soon be gone

Liverpool, UK

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Dude I'm in the exact same boat. I feel ashamed and keep coming with ending it all as the only solution.
awayout

East Granby, CT

#16 Jan 30, 2013
I just figure if I cant get help or stop it and cant tell them and dont wanna hurt them like that so if I ever need a way out this may be the only option I dont want to I'm not suicidal I meen I think about it but never act or try just think if it jas to be my only way out idk
wwydif

East Granby, CT

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Soon be gone wrote:
Dude I'm in the exact same boat. I feel ashamed and keep coming with ending it all as the only solution.
It doesnt have to be I dont want it to be but if I cant talk anyone and can solve this then I'm gonna hurt the people I love either way and if thats the case id rather them remember me for good when I'm gone not for bad
Mike

Greenville, SC

#18 Jan 30, 2013
awayout wrote:
I dont want to do it just feel as it may be only way to get this to stop before I do something stupider than I have and it cuz I keep havin incest thoughts about my sisters and not just fantasy have done dumb shit that shouldnt b doing and wanna actually act on the fantasys with them or one them at least all I think is about sexual stuff with them we are all above 20 years old idk have thoughts for years and cant stop idk who talk to what to do but get called perv and loser and all sorts shit I cant help it just want it to stop so I can live normally and cant tell anyone so how do I get help makes no sense and idk fuc king sux becuz I cant talk anyone and mentally I'm ready to go insane or leave so I dont hurt them lose them or make them hate me if they dont already I'm sure they know some the stuff but mayb not idk
Dude I can't say that incestual? Thoughts are normal but I'm sure that for one if you did act on them your sister wouldn't hate you they would also see that you need help. Also you can always tell me I have no problem listening and giving advice if you need a friend
Marx

Reading, PA

#19 Jan 30, 2013
If you are a liberal, go for it!

Just think of it as a very late-term self-abortion.

How could that possibly be wrong?
awayout

East Granby, CT

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Idk why my name changed there sorry thin staryed typing in wrong box

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Bognazotony 703,236
Dirty ki...k 8 min Ryan97 43,589
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 8 min Chris Toal 30,976
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Upupyou1 331,914
16yo dirty female (UK) 8 min tippy75 2
Flashing cock in public 10 min Marissa H 6
Ask Alexandria why she despise white guys? 11 min Riccss 3
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Bearziller 94,009
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 12 min Im horrnnnyy 709,603
More from around the web