what is the most forbidden sex you ev...
James

Austin, TX

#92 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
<quoted text> We didn't really say much after it was over which is strange I guess. I mean, while we were going at it we were really talking dirty to each other but after it was over we were just kinda like that was great, ya know. I think he felt bad afterwards. I felt kinda weird myself. It just never came up again. It was like I met him in a bar and had a one night stand. I never knew how to bring it up again. He has a girlfriend now that he started seeing about 8 or 9 months after it happened. I've been with my boyfriend about 4 years now.
Have you ever fantasized about having sex with your brother again? Maybe the next time you visit him, you could get him a little drunk and then make a move on him. It sounds like it may have been the most incredible sex you've ever had, though I don't know if you had an orgasm from it or not.
Carol Ann

United States

#93 Apr 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever fantasized about having sex with your brother again? Maybe the next time you visit him, you could get him a little drunk and then make a move on him. It sounds like it may have been the most incredible sex you've ever had, though I don't know if you had an orgasm from it or not.
I can't believe I'm talking about this. I do fantasize about him on a regular basis. Sometimes when we're having sex, I pretend that my boyfriend is my brother. I tried to talk him into an incest fantasy a couple of years ago but he wasn't into it. I don't have the nerve to make the first move. I did have an orgasm.
James

Austin, TX

#94 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
<quoted text> I can't believe I'm talking about this. I do fantasize about him on a regular basis. Sometimes when we're having sex, I pretend that my boyfriend is my brother. I tried to talk him into an incest fantasy a couple of years ago but he wasn't into it. I don't have the nerve to make the first move. I did have an orgasm.
Sounds like maybe you should pay your brother a visit soon. Also, you might want to check out some of the incest blogs on tumblr. There's one run a woman named Jessica who's in a sexual relationsihp with her brother. You can find it at incestadvice(dot)tumblr(dot)co m. Can't post the link here because Topix will delete it. But she takes questions and gives advice for those looking to start or maintain a sexual relationship with a family member.
Carol Ann

United States

#95 Apr 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like maybe you should pay your brother a visit soon. Also, you might want to check out some of the incest blogs on tumblr. There's one run a woman named Jessica who's in a sexual relationsihp with her brother. You can find it at incestadvice(dot)tumblr(dot)co m. Can't post the link here because Topix will delete it. But she takes questions and gives advice for those looking to start or maintain a sexual relationship with a family member.
OK, thanks for the info.
Tommy

Oklahoma City, OK

#97 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
<quoted text> OK, thanks for the info.
Hey Carol Ann, what u did was rlly hot. Would u consider sexting me?
Roger

Oklahoma City, OK

#98 Apr 18, 2013
The best sex experience was when my cousin and I were hanging out and her boob popped out. We looked at each other am decided to get naked and feel each other up. After a while, we starte having sex in her room and my four other girl cousins were there and heard and watched for a while through a cracked door. Then they came in and decided to join us. I gave each of them 2 loads. It was amazing. Since then, I've fucked them each at least 10 times

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
superman

Los Angeles, CA

#99 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
I had sex with my younger brother when he was twenty and I was twenty six. He came over to spend the weekend and with me, we started drinking and talking and he told me had been fantasizing about me for a couple of years. At first I was kinda grossed out but as we talked more about it, I started getting curious myself. The next thing I know, he pulled my pants down to my ankles, bent me over the kitchen table and was on top of me just pounding away. It was so hot and so gross at the same time! He kept saying I love my sister's pussy. I let him put it in my ass. I love anal. He tried to make me give him a blowjob but I just couldn't do it. I know, weird right? I got off first. I've been using birth control for years, so I let him get off inside me. It was far and away the most intense sex I have ever had! That has been almost five years ago now. We never talked about it and nothing has happened since.
Hi Carol...wanna chat? Do you have a picture of yourself I can look at?
Chicago

Hobart, IN

#100 Apr 18, 2013
Not to long ago, my good friends wife texted my - which wasnt unusual. we were talking for a bit when she told me that she had a dream about me the night before. needless to say, it was a sex dream. we ended up talking through her dream, in very explicit detail. That night she invited me over after. She texted me right after he left for work. i was there 30 min later. We were both kind of nervous - i never did anything like that before, and she never cheated. but that seemed to make the sex so much better! She was on top and i let her put me into her....she hesitated for almost 30 minutes. just grinding and only letting the tip in. oddly, i had amazing restraint - it felt amazing!!
Honestly, i went bareback....and i didn't pull out. This was a friday. on saturday me and my buddy went golfing. I had sex with her 6 or 7 times. always bare. always finished inside her. One time she actually had sex with us both in the same day....But we are still friend. the secret is hers and mine...
Join Free
randy rogers

Riverside, CA

#101 Apr 18, 2013
Your friend knows I think. My best friend has been having sex with my wife off and on for the last ten years and doesn't think I know anything about it. He thinks he is the only guy she has sex with besides me. She always does him bare too.

I bet your friend loves getting your sloppy seconds and his wife loves giving it to him.
Chicago wrote:
Not to long ago, my good friends wife texted my - which wasnt unusual. we were talking for a bit when she told me that she had a dream about me the night before. needless to say, it was a sex dream. we ended up talking through her dream, in very explicit detail. That night she invited me over after. She texted me right after he left for work. i was there 30 min later. We were both kind of nervous - i never did anything like that before, and she never cheated. but that seemed to make the sex so much better! She was on top and i let her put me into her....she hesitated for almost 30 minutes. just grinding and only letting the tip in. oddly, i had amazing restraint - it felt amazing!!
Honestly, i went bareback....and i didn't pull out. This was a friday. on saturday me and my buddy went golfing. I had sex with her 6 or 7 times. always bare. always finished inside her. One time she actually had sex with us both in the same day....But we are still friend. the secret is hers and mine...
Carol Ann

United States

#102 Apr 18, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Carol Ann, what u did was rlly hot. Would u consider sexting me?
I don't know, maybe. I'm new to all of this. I was just scrolling and decided to tell about what happened between me and my brother. Would you be interested in incest sexting? Pretend like you're my brother.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#103 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know, maybe. I'm new to all of this. I was just scrolling and decided to tell about what happened between me and my brother. Would you be interested in incest sexting? Pretend like you're my brother.
Hi carol, would you answer some of my questions via E-mail?
Tommy

Oklahoma City, OK

#105 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know, maybe. I'm new to all of this. I was just scrolling and decided to tell about what happened between me and my brother. Would you be interested in incest sexting? Pretend like you're my brother.
that sounds good! Text me at 8042143405

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#106 Apr 18, 2013
Esther wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad for you having sex with your mother I've had sex with my siblings and enjoyed every minute of it congratulations
Married male 32,home alone here looking female (age no bar) 4 online fun my yahoo - rahil318 , skype- rahil.k7 and gtalk- veer.rahil oovoo- rahil318 n Fb- rahil.veer.5
Carol Ann

United States

#107 Apr 18, 2013
Ohmygoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi carol, would you answer some of my questions via E-mail?
Sorry, I would rather chat here for a little while if that's OK. My boyfriend has access to my email, we run a catering business together. He doesn't know about what happened between me and my brother and I want to keep it that way but feel free to ask any question ya want.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#109 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I would rather chat here for a little while if that's OK. My boyfriend has access to my email, we run a catering business together. He doesn't know about what happened between me and my brother and I want to keep it that way but feel free to ask any question ya want.
That's fine, and I would rather keep it private! thanks though :)

Since: Apr 13

Mckinney, TX

#110 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
I had sex with my younger brother when he was twenty and I was twenty six. He came over to spend the weekend and with me, we started drinking and talking and he told me had been fantasizing about me for a couple of years. At first I was kinda grossed out but as we talked more about it, I started getting curious myself. The next thing I know, he pulled my pants down to my ankles, bent me over the kitchen table and was on top of me just pounding away. It was so hot and so gross at the same time! He kept saying I love my sister's pussy. I let him put it in my ass. I love anal. He tried to make me give him a blowjob but I just couldn't do it. I know, weird right? I got off first. I've been using birth control for years, so I let him get off inside me. It was far and away the most intense sex I have ever had! That has been almost five years ago now. We never talked about it and nothing has happened since.
That's hott, I'd like to hear more if you wanna chat babe!
James

Austin, TX

#111 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I would rather chat here for a little while if that's OK. My boyfriend has access to my email, we run a catering business together. He doesn't know about what happened between me and my brother and I want to keep it that way but feel free to ask any question ya want.
Carol Ann, is sex with your brother something you want to have happen again? Do you think you might have an opportunity to make it happen? Like do you see your brother often enough that there would be a chance to have sex with him again?
Carol Ann

United States

#112 Apr 18, 2013
Toy6969 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hott, I'd like to hear more if you wanna chat babe!
We only had sex that one time. It was hard and fast. I mean, when he started telling me about his feelings for me I didn't really know what to say. We had a few more beers and he leaned over to kiss me and I was like wtf. He took control of the situation. He told me to stand up and turn around. I wanted to but at the same time I didn't want to. I stood up in front of him and he just started unzipping my pants. I kinda tried to fight him off but he spun me around and pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles and made me bend over the kitchen table. At first I said no but he kept saying please give it to me. I was disgusted and turned on at the same time. He pushed his cock inside of me and started pounding me doggie style. It was almost like he was grudge fucking me. He kept telling me how much he loved me and always wanted me. He kept saying I love my sisters pussy. We did it like that for maybe ten minutes. Then he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my knees in front of him and tried to put his cock in my mouth but I flat out refused but I told him I liked anal and told him he could put it in my ass if he wanted. He made me get on my hands and knees and started pushing it in my ass. He was gentle at first but when he got inside me he started giving it to me real hard again. It hurt but I didn't want him to stop. By this time I had started to get into it and I started saying fuck me little brother. He spanked me on the ass a few times and then rolled me back over got on top of me and was back in my pussy again. He started saying he was cumming and I told him to cum in me. He had one hand under my head and the other hand was squeezing my ass cheek. He got faster and faster and then he started jerking and I felt his cum shoot in me.
Carol Ann

United States

#113 Apr 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol Ann, is sex with your brother something you want to have happen again? Do you think you might have an opportunity to make it happen? Like do you see your brother often enough that there would be a chance to have sex with him again?
Well, I would do it if he wanted to but he would have to make the move, I fantasize about quite often. We see each other at least three or four times a week, we only live about five miles apart. So opportunity isn't an issue. I don't think he would do it again, I think he feels guilty about it.

Since: Apr 13

Mckinney, TX

#114 Apr 18, 2013
Carol Ann wrote:
<quoted text> We only had sex that one time. It was hard and fast. I mean, when he started telling me about his feelings for me I didn't really know what to say. We had a few more beers and he leaned over to kiss me and I was like wtf. He took control of the situation. He told me to stand up and turn around. I wanted to but at the same time I didn't want to. I stood up in front of him and he just started unzipping my pants. I kinda tried to fight him off but he spun me around and pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles and made me bend over the kitchen table. At first I said no but he kept saying please give it to me. I was disgusted and turned on at the same time. He pushed his cock inside of me and started pounding me doggie style. It was almost like he was grudge fucking me. He kept telling me how much he loved me and always wanted me. He kept saying I love my sisters pussy. We did it like that for maybe ten minutes. Then he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my knees in front of him and tried to put his cock in my mouth but I flat out refused but I told him I liked anal and told him he could put it in my ass if he wanted. He made me get on my hands and knees and started pushing it in my ass. He was gentle at first but when he got inside me he started giving it to me real hard again. It hurt but I didn't want him to stop. By this time I had started to get into it and I started saying fuck me little brother. He spanked me on the ass a few times and then rolled me back over got on top of me and was back in my pussy again. He started saying he was cumming and I told him to cum in me. He had one hand under my head and the other hand was squeezing my ass cheek. He got faster and faster and then he started jerking and I felt his cum shoot in me.
That story is great!! I'm soo turned on right now!! Do you have ki k? We should talk more on there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 2 min Jason 28,163
cuckold/hotwife chat (Oct '13) 2 min Rakesh 75
Looking for taboo chat (Feb '13) 2 min LunaDFW 3,334
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 2 min Peggy 8,261
Looking for horny guys to talk to I'm a horny g... (Jun '11) 3 min WhoaGirl 2,388
gay/bi teens NC (Jun '13) 3 min heatbaseball1 84
ever had sex with family member 3 min adrianna 152
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ethanj_hull 869,971
Dirty ki...k 3 min Dylanwarren97 149,381
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min josh 834,595
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min adzz113 421,372
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Xxfuckerbigdxx 119,102
More from around the web