Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

Had a on going sexual affair with my Pastor's wife. It was a turn on knowing that she was sitting in the pew with my juice in her.
Wayne

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

motoman3603 wrote:
Went to a massage parlor boned a nice looking asain it was hot although i do regret the cheating part of it.
Man that is hot. What position & was it on the massage table?
Lisa

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

Had sex with my husband's best man 2 hours before the wedding.
Bruce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
Thats ok your hb did your maid of dis-honor.
lifeinthefastlan e

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

i got f/u'd by my brother-in-law while my sister was in the hospital with her newborn (not his). I was 17, laying in their bed with him in me and the phone rang. it was my sister. really strange because she ended up talking with both of us not knowing what was going on.
Graader

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

My older sister in law when she comes home to visit her mom. She is a great lay,even though not a beauty.
She is very nice to her sister and really nice to me in bed. She likes me to unload inside of her. She says it makes a nice surprise for her husband. Nobody knows even him getting sloppy seconds.
Donald

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Most fantastic sex I ever had was with my ministers wife she had gray hair I was in my 30s I went over to see if the minister was at home she said he went on the trip to a conference I came onto my ministers wife she accepted the advances for you know it she was on top of me rideing me like a banshee like she never had sex before she was wild I couldn't believe how hard she was screwing me then she told me her husband don't have sex no more that was most fantastic sex I ever had she was fantastic will her husband were at that church we became fuck buddies anytime he left town I would go over to her house and we would have sex until he came back I really like the old girl even though she was up to 30 years older than me I really got off on that old pussy I really miss her
Oscar

South Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

one night about 7 weeks ago me and my mom started having sex. I'm 23 and she's 41.
I've never had more intense orgasms with any other female.
Join Free
Esther

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Oscar wrote:
one night about 7 weeks ago me and my mom started having sex. I'm 23 and she's 41.
I've never had more intense orgasms with any other female.
I'm glad for you having sex with your mother I've had sex with my siblings and enjoyed every minute of it congratulations
Darren

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Once while my dad was drunk I sucked his c.....ock and swallowed his c....um. But I don't see him that often so ther's no chance of trying it again.
jcg

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

just last weekend i had the best sex with a friend of mins gf when he was out of town for work her and i where drinking when she drinks she dances and strips so her and i danced and danced and befor u know it her and i where kissing and haveing sex and whent on for hours

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

While living in Asia, I had a long fling with my uncle's secretary.
We continued our affair even after I found myself a girlfriend. Just never told anyone about it. Those were good days indeed!
wild willy

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Lisa wrote:
ever do any in laws
SarahC

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

My bf's younger brother
Wow

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Donald wrote:
Most fantastic sex I ever had was with my ministers wife she had gray hair I was in my 30s I went over to see if the minister was at home she said he went on the trip to a conference I came onto my ministers wife she accepted the advances for you know it she was on top of me riding me like a banshee like she never had sex before she was wild I couldn't believe how hard she was screwing me then she told me her husband don't have sex no more that was most fantastic sex I ever had she was fantastic will her husband were at that church we became fuck buddies anytime he left town I would go over to her house and we would have sex until he came back I really like the old girl even though she was up to 30 years older than me I really got off on that old pussy I really miss her
That's really hot! Would love to hear more.
Joe

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

My mother in law and I have been going at it hard and heavy for 10 years. She is now 64 and still beautiful. I am 35. I would have married her if I had met her first. My wife is great, but no comparison on the sack

Since: Oct 12

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Bros wrote:
My husband and I had experimented with threesomes with another man or woman. However the way we wanted it to go didn't. His brother after he seperated from his wife visited us more frequently on weekends or Friday evenings for drinks. After having drinking all night my husband would tell me to wear certain outfits that were provocative. I went along with it and I knew he liked it because of his reaction. We got more provocative and he went along with it. We had reached a point where he had seen me naked and I had seen him stroke his cock. We had also talked about our threesome encounters and to our surprised he shared his with his ex. For many weekends there was too much teasing and no action. We all wanted it but nobody would actually make a move. My husband and I talked about the encounters and will have great sex. There was something different this time and that was the possibility of having two brothers banging the same woman. Somehow it excited my husband and me. As always Friday evening we were drinking i had been wearing a mini skirt and long boots with see through panties under. My BIL was upfront about how hot I was dressed and that he fantasizes about doing with future girlfriend or spouse in public. My husband agreed to it and i guess I should have not been surprised they both have similar fetishes. My BIL went to the restroom and my husband told me is now or never and he put me on all four on the sofa and pulled my boobs and rode my skirt high enough for him to penetrate me and remove my panties to the side while i kept my boots on. We heard he coming and my husband was ramming pretty had and I moaned out of excitement because I knew we were being watched by him. He made a comment that was hot. My husband asked him to join us and as he did he started rubbing my boobs and lead my hand to his bulge. All of us were right in the heat of the moment and it was one of my best sexual experiences ever. My BIL pulled his pants down and he was hard and it appeared bigger than before. I guess because it was in my face and in my mouth. I honestly can say i enjoyed sucking his big clean cock. A few times my BIL to take it all in my mouth but I couldn't and as I was trying it again and gagging my husband pushed my head towards him and for the first time in my life I felt a cock in my throat. I gagged and my eyes got watery. They did it to me a few times and my BIL will tell my husband to look at the side of my kneck swollow up as he put it all in my mouth down my throat. My husband appeared to be the one who was the more excited because he came inside me way before his brother did. My husband pulled out and my SIL laid my head on the floor as my back rested by the coach and my legs were pushed wide open above my head. My ass and crotch pointed upwards when he squatted on the edge of the coach and penetrated me. He rammed good and hard. I could here all the melty sounds of all the cum my husband unloaded inside me. As my BIL did me I was dripping all my husbands cum all over my body and face. When he was ready to cum he asked me where I wanted him and I told him where ever he wants to and he jumps down the coach puts his cock in my face and tells me to open wide. He unloaded a lot of sperms that he made me gagged and I couldnt take it all in my mouth and the rest covered my face. When he was done he asked my husband if he liked the way I looked. He said of course.
That's hella hot I'm so hard right now XD!!! Have you had anymore threesomes sense then!?!?!
Anonymous

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Dog, peanut butter and blue balls. nuff said.
Susie

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

My son. It won't stop until he wants it to. I don't want it to stop ever after he is married.(Please keep me.)

Susie

Since: Oct 12

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

My story has three parts to it. 

This is part one of sex with my sister. 

My sister and I used to smoke a lot of weed together, and I don't know about you but sometimes when I smoke hella weed I get hella horny for some reason. Well one day after my sister and I are done smoking weed we venture off to my room to go an enjoy our high. She wanted to go watch tv but I told her that's a waste of our high and we should try to find or think of something fun to do. Now keep in mind that I was not at all trying to have sex with my sister I was just wanted to do something hella fun to enhance our high and have a great time. Anyways she ask what I wanted to do and I said idk and she said then she'll just go watch tv then and to get her if I thought of anything I said don't do that and grabed her hand and pull her on to my bed and b4 any of else knew what we were doing we were making put hella heavy and groping on each other. I was putting my hand down her pants grabing her nice ass and she was giving me an over the jeans cock rub. Then she was unzipping my pants and playing with my rock hard cock and I undid her bra strap and and started sucking and fondleing and licking her beautiful succulent breast and Oh My Fucking God I so horny and was ready to have crazy sex with her. When all of a sudden we both just kinda froze up and stoped wath we were doing and she got up and pulled up her pants and walked out of my room and I got up and went outside and we never talked about it after it and just acted like it never happened. 

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 299
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anal licking 6 min ash 12
oldham loo meet for wank 6 min ads 15
32 F Ask me anything you want. I will answer tr... 6 min staceyGstring 1,059
Bra size and age? 7 min older guy 1 36
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min jeff 465,781
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min stive1101 271,538
want a bad lil girl 7 min ferryslag 102
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Dannn 370,027
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Officialnaldo 155,289
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min funny_cx 10,404