Sex with mentally retarded
david

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Dec 11, 2012
I am wondering if mentally disabled women are hornier then normal women because most men stay away from mentally disabled women.
priest

AOL

#26 Dec 14, 2012
david wrote:
I am wondering if mentally disabled women are hornier then normal women because most men stay away from mentally disabled women.
wonder about this .i have a daghter who is slow .i ride with a outlaw biker m.c.i would put you in a hole boy .feel this .
What a sad man

Austin, MN

#27 Dec 17, 2012
Hate Idiots wrote:
"Bobby"
"Donald"
"Jimmy"
ALL Fairy Story posts from the same poster in "Austin, MN"
What a sad man.
the stories Donald jimmy and bobby told on this posting are based on true events that happened in his life nobody knows who Donald bobby and jimmy his but the fact is Donald had sex with retarded girls are what you people wanna call mentally challenged I just tried to make things sound interesting in fact it was some of the best sex I ever had rad body will ever have some things that the girl did to me I couldn't get a straight girl to do the girl in question like to have sex ever since we were teenagers mean her all over each other we never ever loved each other but we had screwed several times her parents were very poorer people her dad even committed suicide because he couldn't take care of a ball we cared for each other 25 years after the last time we had sex we did have sex again my girlfriend today is a mentally challenged girl I've had sex with her at her mother's house her mother knows all about us and part of the truth is I've been around these, girls all my life I feel very comfortable around and I have no problems making love to go are having sex with them if you have a problem with this remark again will chat some more,
Nina

Franklin, TN

#28 Dec 17, 2012
I would love for u to spoon and lickkk my virgina !
Antonio

UK

#29 Dec 17, 2012
Bobby wrote:
I met this retarded girl and I was questioning her about having sex she knew all about it I had to her explain to me how do you give a blow job and she told me to take my pants off in she would show me so I took my pants off and she got in between my legs and started to suck my cock for me she didn't start she did it all the way I come inside of her mouth down her throat and she swallowed every drop of it then she licked it really good and cleaned all the cream off of it then she took her panties off of her and she laid on the bed and she let me stick it inside of her she was no virgin she knew all about sex she told her mother that I had sex with her her mother called me up and was screaming at me over the phone and she told me not to be having sex with her she has a mind of a 14-year-old she can't read or write so I told her I wouldn't have sex with her no more I told this girl that I couldn't do those things that we did anymore because you told your mom her mom would go shopping and would lead me home alone with her she was all the time taken all of her clothes off trying to get me interested in her and I did get interested in her what her mom caught us having sex one day her mom wanted to call the police but I talked her out of it I had to sleep with mom mom was a fat heavyset ugly old fat lady I don't think any man had ever been interested in her for a long time she made me have sex with her she wanted me to marry her daughter I said I'll have to think about that I don't know if on a Merry retarded girl I don't know how much trouble will be
I smell BS
Jen Neal

Austin, MN

#30 Dec 17, 2012
Nina wrote:
I would love for u to spoon and lickkk my virgina !
I'd love to lickkk your pussey to stick my big dick inside you how old are you I'm 57 looking for good time did I could come visit you whole issue down
grate

Heywood, UK

#31 Dec 17, 2012
i was at a party and there was a right backwood guy there , ugly as a horse shite , i noticed he kept looking at my little girlfriend and rubbing his big bulge , i convinst my drunken girl friend to take him home with us after a couple of mins he had his treasure out and god i thought i was looking at the holy grail . he was huge , my girlfriend f d him like a whore while i watched this gormless idiot horse dic.king my girl and then i had sloppy seconds all our goo mixed together

“Open-minded with common sense”

Since: Dec 11

Des Moines, Iowa

#32 Dec 17, 2012
I was 20 years old...she was mentally challenged. Don't ask me why after all these years why I made moves on her...probably hormones raging. But let me tell you this. She was a virgin and if I recall the same age as I was. That gal laid there and did exactly as she was told. And tight. Wow. It was a bloody mess when all was said and done but she took it well and asked for it again before I left that night. I saw her a few times after that and the first thing she'd do is take my hand and pull me to her. Her mother saw this behavior and knew right away I'd gotten at her. She wasn't very happy about it to say the least. She actually let me have at her the last time I stopped by and then she told me please not to come back. She was a very sweet girl, I may have taken advantage the first time but after that it was as consensual as you can get with someone with those that sort of disability. If I could go back and rethink it, now I would have passed. No protection was used at all and the risk of impregnating her were enormous. She wouldn't have been able to care for the child on her own. So, my point is, if I even have one, is if it's going to happen use protection. Don't manipulate them into having sex. It's too easy to do and quite frankly not really fair to them.
Join Free
Zicdeh

Bellevue, WA

#33 Feb 2, 2013
Sometimes the most attractive his about a retarded person is the child like innocence they maintain, while still becoming knowledgeable of the world. i for instance, have a thing for blind girls, i met a blind girl once, she was attracted to me for my personality, and not my looks. she seemed as pure as freshly fallen snow... but after that day... i never saw her again... she had a few disabilities caused by a surgery as a baby. 21 years old but no taller than a child. she was adorable and cuddly. and sweet as can be.
Zicdeh

Bellevue, WA

#34 Feb 2, 2013
*attractive thing*
wierdAl

Makawao, HI

#35 Feb 4, 2013
Mentally delayed individuals do crave sexual stimulation.I see it in their faces n behavior all the time.I once saw a down syndrome chic masturbate her pussy while looking at n kissing a dvd cover of Van Damm n I see down syndrome boys tugging at their dicks all the time.they know they like it but of course they're incapable of following through w/ the consequences of unprotected sex on all levels
steve

Abbotsford, Canada

#36 Mar 13, 2013
Wow most of you are the ones that are retarded. Go back to school and learn some grammar. Its a sad world we live in.
Billy bob

North Hollywood, CA

#37 Mar 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
I had sex with a girlfriend I knew from school she was about half retarded I stuck my arms around her and I was kissing on her face and I pulled in by the hand into the bedroom and she took all of her close off and she told me to strip I filter her pussey while we're laying on the bed and I was finger bang and her and nibbling on her lips I asked her to suck me off and she went right down on me she put her pussey up ports my face so I began to eat on it and lick on it she had our real tight pussey it was difficult for me to get it inside of her but finally I made penetration and it wasn't just a little penetration I stuck my whole deck all the way inside of her and I banged her for a long time I told her she was the Titans' piece of ass that I ever had her pussey was really tight then she told me that she had had sex in 18 years and she never masturbate it herself she never played with herself she said up until today I didn't think sex was possible for myself were gonna get together this winner and she's gonna come for a week on women try to really breaker in when she comes
When I read this story I imagined it was being told in the voice of sling blade. Made me crack up!:D

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#38 Mar 16, 2013
I picked up my buddies sister at the airport one time, about an hour ride. She is developmentally disabled, but looks totally normal- well, not totally normal- she is smoking hot. The whole ride home she grabbed at my cock and rubbed it- I got so hard! I wanted her so badly, but I only let her use her hands because, well, first of all I was driving and secondly she's about as grown up as an 8 year old (with a smoking body, lol). Since then I have found out her parents had her tubes tied so she could enjoy sex.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#39 Mar 16, 2013
and yes, developmentally disabled people can take flights by themselves, you jerks, lol!
Dru

Plymouth, UK

#41 Mar 16, 2013
Bro90 wrote:
my sister is retarded and has great difficulty learning. She looks normal though a little chubby and she has the biggest set of breasts I've ever seen.
She's 20,with a mental age of around 12-14 only a year older then me and is dependent on my mother and me for most things(food, washing, dressing and toilet) she's never had a boy friend but she knows what sex is and can be quite rude. Often flashing her shockingly large breasts
at family members and even strangers.
do you ever wash her?
randy

Homosassa, FL

#42 Jun 28, 2013
Grape wrote:
Have you or would you have sex with a retarded person? Like someone with down's syndrome?
yes i would
Pete

Naples, FL

#44 Jul 18, 2013
Bobby wrote:
I met this retarded girl and I was questioning her about having sex she knew all about it I had to her explain to me how do you give a blow job and she told me to take my pants off in she would show me so I took my pants off and she got in between my legs and started to suck my cock for me she didn't start she did it all the way I come inside of her mouth down her throat and she swallowed every drop of it then she licked it really good and cleaned all the cream off of it then she took her panties off of her and she laid on the bed and she let me stick it inside of her she was no virgin she knew all about sex she told her mother that I had sex with her her mother called me up and was screaming at me over the phone and she told me not to be having sex with her she has a mind of a 14-year-old she can't read or write so I told her I wouldn't have sex with her no more I told this girl that I couldn't do those things that we did anymore because you told your mom her mom would go shopping and would lead me home alone with her she was all the time taken all of her clothes off trying to get me interested in her and I did get interested in her what her mom caught us having sex one day her mom wanted to call the police but I talked her out of it I had to sleep with mom mom was a fat heavyset ugly old fat lady I don't think any man had ever been interested in her for a long time she made me have sex with her she wanted me to marry her daughter I said I'll have to think about that I don't know if on a Merry retarded girl I don't know how much trouble will be
You sound pretty retarded so Its a good match. If any notion of guilt has the ability to take root within your conscious I hope it grows to consume your whole being until you decide to start your life over. Here are some starting tips: Learn to write and stop putting your grotesque penis in everything that has a heartbeat.
Matt

Scunthorpe, UK

#45 Jul 25, 2013
""Bobby"
"Donald"
"Jimmy"
ALL Fairy Story posts from the same poster in "Austin, MN"
What a sad man."

Add to that the fact that ever single 'story' was atrociously written! I mean, seriously, who can't even spell genitals!? It's not like he's from a non-English speaking country... Damn.

Just to throw in my two cents worth, I used to have regular sex after school with this girl who had epilepsy... She was thick as sh*t but she knew what we were doing and seemed a perfectly happy and willing participant. terrible kisser and crappy blow jobs but a vag is a vag right?
Sky

Manchester, NH

#46 Oct 5, 2013
My brother is 17 and is mentally about 8 he always pulls me on his lap and rubs him self on me I pull away as soon as I can get free idk if he understands

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men with erections at a nude beach (May '09) 2 min KindaSloppy 4,452
dirty phone chat 2 min bigga 6
When you lost your virginity was it bareback? o... (Sep '14) 2 min Caryn4u 348
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min skype now 782,995
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min suckmy_1 383,984
Horny girls and guys chat room let's get talkin (Jul '11) 2 min Sexytxgirl 2,613
Dirty ki...k 3 min U_kno19 106,094
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Sexytuyms9 800,746
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Tht1kiduknow 108,024
More from around the web