Husband asked me to pee in his mouth!
Jim

Wenonah, NJ

#51 Oct 28, 2012
I love having a woman sit on my face and pee in my mouth. Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, both has merits! In cowgirl I can then rub my nose on her clit while swallowing her pee. In reverse cowgirl I can rub my nose in her ass crack and sniff. Both are very enjoyable! Ladies do it for your men.
Sue

Wenonah, NJ

#52 Oct 29, 2012
Jim wrote:
I love having a woman sit on my face and pee in my mouth. Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, both has merits! In cowgirl I can then rub my nose on her clit while swallowing her pee. In reverse cowgirl I can rub my nose in her ass crack and sniff. Both are very enjoyable! Ladies do it for your men.
I would be happy to sit on your face and let your tongue explore all my cracks and crevices. You can rub or stick your nose anywhere you like!
I could also suck your cock in reverse cowgirl while your nose and tongue probe my ass crack. Do you like it fresh and clean or a little dirty? I can arrange either. MY last friend loved the taste of my pee and my ass, but he also liked eating my shit!

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54 Nov 1, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be happy to sit on your face and let your tongue explore all my cracks and crevices. You can rub or stick your nose anywhere you like!
I could also suck your cock in reverse cowgirl while your nose and tongue probe my ass crack. Do you like it fresh and clean or a little dirty? I can arrange either. MY last friend loved the taste of my pee and my ass, but he also liked eating my shit!
I wish I was in New Jersey..I would love to have you sit on my face no matter how dirty it was and I would eat and lick you so clean and make you c#m and I would love to be like your last friend and at least try to eat your shit. man I really wish I were there to take care of you Sue!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#55 Nov 1, 2012
My wife does this for me. Though at first it was HER idea! I liked it and ever since get aroused when she suggests it!
Dallas

AOL

#56 Nov 1, 2012
Deena in NC wrote:
We were playing and I asked him if he had any fantasies he had never told me about and he said yes, but you wouldn't do it. I pressed him but I was not expecting this! He's always been a little submissive. He likes me to bite his nipples hard during sex and he sometimes asks me to tie him up and drip hot wax on him which I don't have any problem with.
But i'm not sure I can do this. We've never even used the bathroom in front of each other. I just can't imagine being able to relax enough to do this in someones MOUTH! On the other hand, I love him and if this is what he wants then maybe I should at least try. Why am I so embarrassed about this!
Have any other women here had your husband ask for this?
not a women seeing you pee ok.in my mouth no way.but if it turns him on try it.maybe it will turn you on.i would not kiss him but you might.you never no i think i would piss on him then maybe you will like it.we all want to please our men or women.its your call
Dallas

AOL

#57 Nov 1, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
now your just sick you need help..
winstonk2001

Cincinnati, OH

#59 Nov 1, 2012
I love being peed on... It's fun... If your worried bout making a mess i recommend the bath tub or (and these work really well) Pee Pads for puppies, or going near a floor drain. It seems crazy at first I know but it is a fun sub / dom thing. My wife has peed on me several times and before I was married I had a number of girls pee on me. A last thought a couple beers always helps too.
jhertz

Lewes, DE

#60 Nov 7, 2012
when i was a much younger man i had an affair with a much older married woman who was mainly into dominating.i didnt care cause i was doing a beautiful older woman.her thing was peeing into a cup and having me drink it in front of her before the serious sex started.now this is the early 80s so ladies werent completly shaving down there if you know what i mean,so when i would eat her i always tasted pee anyway.finally she decided she wanted me to drink from the tap,and if i spilled any i was disiplined.huge turn on..preasent day wife and i are at a new years party shes falling down drunk.i get her home to bed,undress her just figuring im gonna taje advantage of her,as im eating her she says she has to pee and just lets go.luckly she was on the edge of the bed and i caught most of it in my mouth.what an amazing turn on.i cant get her to do it when we have regular straight sex but when shes tuned up she squats rite over me and says dont waste any.its a hoot.
beach mom

Lake Station, IN

#61 Nov 8, 2012
My husband tried for several years to get me to do this, I was always embarrased and refused. Eventually one night when I was quite drunk and in our hot tub together I did so, expecting he'd not really like it. But he did, he loved it and became really turned on by it. Surprisingly, I did too. I can't really describe the feeling on dominence. We continued to do so since, sometimes in more public settings. Once on a somewhat private beach, I got up from the blanket to walk out into the sea to pee. As I stood up a naught thought came to mind and I instead stepped over him as he lay there eyes closed and unaware and proceded to piss all over him. He loved it and we made out for hours!
Tom

Australia

#62 Nov 9, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Women have pissed in my mouth and I have pissed in their mouth. No woman has asked me to eat their shit but your shit must be amazing.
PeterC

UK

#63 Nov 9, 2012
My ex wife did this for me several times. I would strip naked, & lie on a bath towel on the floor. Jennifer would then take off her panties, stand astride me, & urinate as i masturbated. It was bliss.
Tami Allen Lodi

Marysville, OH

#65 Nov 24, 2012

With my ex-husband (we were together 15 years), I used to play mommy to him during sex. When I was on top and he would orgasm, I would wait for him to go soft and slip out and then "mommy would clean her baby" by peeing on his genitals while we tongue kissed. I guess it was like after being dirty during sex I was cleaning him both body and soul so he could go forward with confidence.

Most women get hung up on pee being nasty or dirty or not sexual at all. It's not about "pee" in the least little bit. It's about being intimate and close with your husband. After a while it gave me confidence that no other woman could be his mommy during sex and then clean her boy properly afterwards. It created an intense bond and it worked.

We got divorced over money. He didn't drink and didn't hit me ever (or the kids) and he never cheated. It was just about money. The Great Recession was a terrible thing.

TLA

Hunter

United States

#66 Dec 11, 2012
Just to add my own experience, my wife pisses in my mouth almost every day. We discovered our fetish one morning when she had to get out of bed for her Morning pee. When she got back, I started eating her pussy. I could taste the strong, sweet flavor of.her pee as.I ate her. This caused me to ask the question "Would you ever pee in my mouth?" She was immediately thrilled to try it. She usually is when it comes to our kinky fantasies. To make a long story short, she now wakes me up in the morning just so she can piss her delicious morning pee in my mouth. It's so erotic.for.us. We have sex afterward every single time. Sometimes she even wakes me up by pissing all over me. And I wake up to her, standing over me, peeing on me. Huge turn on. I would recommend it for every adventurous couple.
add up girlss

Liverpool, UK

#69 Dec 28, 2012
very horny an love it realyy dirty il stik my tung in any hole ;)add up 2A481679
Michael

Smithfield, NC

#70 Jan 1, 2013
Deena in NC wrote:
We were playing and I asked him if he had any fantasies he had never told me about and he said yes, but you wouldn't do it. I pressed him but I was not expecting this! He's always been a little submissive. He likes me to bite his nipples hard during sex and he sometimes asks me to tie him up and drip hot wax on him which I don't have any problem with.
But i'm not sure I can do this. We've never even used the bathroom in front of each other. I just can't imagine being able to relax enough to do this in someones MOUTH! On the other hand, I love him and if this is what he wants then maybe I should at least try. Why am I so embarrassed about this!
Have any other women here had your husband ask for this?
Not sure if I am answering your question or not. I would love it if my wife would pee in my mouth. Hope you did. I would want you to pee in my mouth.

Since: Dec 12

#71 Jan 2, 2013
u ladies are awsom! that wud b so sexy!!;)
Softy

Gunnison, CO

#72 Jan 2, 2013
I used to want to be peed on (fantasized about laying on floor with naked woman over me) but I'm not too sure anymore. I don't not want but I don't want it either. I'm confusing myself and it makes my head hurt.
johnb49

Sacramento, CA

#75 Jan 5, 2013
I began thinking of this in the last week or so. Our son stayed over at some friends last night, and this morning, after my wife got up early and had her morning coffee, she stripped and came back to bed, climbed in and woke me. We messed around for a while, then laid there curled up for a long time. Finally she said she had to go pee. Having seen this site gave me courage, and I got up and told her I wanted her to pee on me. She was extremely reluctant, but not adamant and not grossed out, and I persuaded her. She wasn't sure she'd be able to do it - "shy bladder" - but we got in the shower and I got underneath her, and the need to pee was so strong she just flooded me. Before we started I was wondering how I might react if it turned out I didn't like it, but in the event it was far, far better than I had even anticipated. I really want to do it again, and I think having overcome her initial reluctance, and knowing how much I liked it, she'll do it.
wantawomantopeeo nmesobad

Semmes, AL

#78 Jan 7, 2013
OMG this is so hot!!! I have never had a woman pee on me but I want it so bad!!! Don't know if my wife will do it to me though because she doesn't like me to go down on her when she hasn't had a shower right before. I hope one day I can get her to piss in my mouth!!! Just the thought of her on top in a 69 and all of a sudden she starts pissing in my mouth and grinding herself all over my face really turns me on!!!
Ruby

Kelso, WA

#80 Jan 11, 2013
My man's name is Cassanova and he really lives up to it 100%+. He told me he always had a fantisy about drinking my pee and I was very willing to try it. We like it best in the bathtub and I squat over him and fill his open willing mouth with my hot honey. I love the noises he makes which only serve to make me hotter. Drinking wine really makes everything more erotic. Wine, neutralizes natureal body salts and improves tasteability. The natural body ph is broken down by red wine, resulting in crystal clear, sweet urine that is sweet and tasty. He loves my hot pee on his naked body and I give him every drop I have. I prepare ahead of time by drinking all I can for him, also drinking peppermint tea along with green tea. This produces a delightful taste and Cass is always thirsty. Add red wine to this (we like Sangrea) and wow, it's like having your own sexy vintage. He didn't know he could have an orgasm without me even touching him, but while enjoying my sweet pee, he had an orgasm that had never happened before. Let me tell you that was the hottest thing ever!All I can say is more, more, more! We love to play and experiment and we mutually explore and pleasure each other. It makes our love life ever creative and kinky. We want to do this in the woods, where there is nobody around. In other words, if it feels good and tastes good, do it!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Kvng_Michael23 1,444,858
Snapchat gay Poland Polska (Feb '14) 1 min AddmeplZ 3,173
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 2 min Comeatmegirls91 4,960
Any girls wanna trade nudes on snapchat? (May '14) 2 min Fireman 3,756
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Yonathan 326,192
Stoners 2 min Male straight 2
Bareback creampie gangbang (Jun '13) 2 min Little Flirt 50
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min c0untryboy 181,811
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min True Brit 220,092
Gay/bi k.k 6 min Dan 136,811