Aaron

Houston, TX

#45 Jun 4, 2012
Red dress no panties wrote:
The biggest I had was 9 inches on this black guy I met at a movie he was only 17
Wanna kik I can show you my black cock
Kik me obidigbo
panTsniffer

Euless, TX

#47 Jun 4, 2012
ugh im not even 5" fully erect & ive been soo jealous of guys with big ones ever since my ex started cheating openly with one of my friends who was 8-9" and made her orgasm like crazy when we had a threesome that she talked me into after he whipped it out & embarrassed me daring me to pull mine out as my gf gasp "omg that thing is huge"!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#48 Jun 4, 2012
max i had was around 7,5-8" more or less and it has not been my favourite one, i prefer normal size
panTsniffer

Euless, TX

#49 Jun 4, 2012
watching as she had an orgasm from his bigger penis like she never had from mine did really turn me on though??

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#50 Jun 4, 2012
The biggest c@ck I ever had was 12". He was a black men. He sort of realized that it was my first experience with a c@ck of that size, and he took his time and carefully worked it ALL the way inside me. It was incredible. I was watching us in a reflection in a mirror beside the bed imagining how dep inside me he was. We had sex twice that night, and I was sore for several days after.
panTsniffer

Euless, TX

#51 Jun 4, 2012
yea watching how much more his penis "filled up" my girlfriends vagina than mine did then seeing her get it all wet and foamy while she was riding him & having orgasms was a weird turn on for me!
Zach

United States

#53 Jul 30, 2012
panTsniffer wrote:
yea watching how much more his penis "filled up" my girlfriends vagina than mine did then seeing her get it all wet and foamy while she was riding him & having orgasms was a weird turn on for me!

Im aware many of you will have a difficult time believing this, however i am not lying. I am 23 and a very large person, 6'8 280 lbs. Mine measures just shy of 13.5 in, around it is 5.5 in.
yvonne

Cambridge, UK

#55 Aug 30, 2012
I had been having an affair with a black guy for over a year. He had a lovelly eight inch c*ck which was thick and really stretched me. I found out that he was also seeing someone else so i finished the affair. A month later i met another black guy in a club and started an affair with him. He has an even bigger c*ck just over ten inches and even thicker than my previous boyfriend. This really fills me and the pulsating feeling when he c*ms is better than ever. The one drawback is that twice a week i have to take my husbands puny six incher which hardly touches the sides.
Join Free
ariel

Clarkston, MI

#56 Aug 30, 2012
My friends with benefits is a good 9incher. Super thick and full. The first time we had sex i grinded so hard and he c*med in me so much. We do it almost every night.
lies cant be that big

United States

#58 Sep 4, 2012
SusiM wrote:
Lol, it was attached to the most handsome man I've seen in my life, fantasizing about his endowment during 5 or 6 months before having sex with him, imagining him nude in the strongest manifestation of his virility and, as almost any girl loves, watching when he cums.
I think it's difficult to measure when something goes beyond the boundaries of the normal size, so dare I say it was between 10 and 11 inches long but the best was the shape ( strongly upcurved ) and, gosh, watching his semen. Wwsquirting far and hard as I never thought, so HOOOT !
why you lie was is balls big
Bored

Pleasant Unity, PA

#59 Sep 5, 2012
lies cant be that big wrote:
<quoted text> why you lie was is balls big
I don't think she was lying its possible but rare bc I am around that size
boots

Brisbane, Australia

#60 Sep 5, 2012
My husband is 7 3/4 long and 6 1/2 round, measured by me. It's big. He still thinks it is tiny. Fills me to the brim. My girl friends are enveous.
blkdaddy11

El Monte, CA

#61 Sep 5, 2012
im 11x4.5 & luv stretchn lil white girls out on my bbc
boots

Brisbane, Australia

#62 Sep 5, 2012
omg wrote:
My current boyfriend (the one I lost my virginity to) is 10" long and 4 3/4" around... OMG try fitting that beast into a small girl that's never been stretched... anyways, still to date stretches me each time we have sex. Beautiful cock... makes me cry out every time he enters me.
thats a pretty skinny dick which makes me think it is far less than 10inches
boots

Brisbane, Australia

#63 Sep 5, 2012
My husband thinks he is tiny. He has the biggest cock that I have encountered.I measured him one night and he weighed in at 7 3/4 long and 6 1/2 round.(quite a mouthfull). I showed my girlfriends a photo of his Wang and they want to ride him. How do I show him how far above average he is. Ladies, I suggest u measure your men, I've seen a lot of cock and this is the biggest
Chris

Dedham, MA

#64 Sep 5, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't teach or learn size. Do you realize or has a girl ever told you that you are twice as big as a past bf? Imagine how that guy would feel if he saw his ex gf on her knees with your snake then watching her nervously excited lay back and take you further inside her than any mans ever been while she can't help but vocalize the pleasure. That's what you've got that most men don't. What percent of women have an O with you on the first night?
That was me. I'm 4.75 and I watched my wife with her ex-boyfriend who was over 10 inches long and 6.5 around.
Bored

Pleasant Unity, PA

#65 Sep 5, 2012
boots wrote:
My husband thinks he is tiny. He has the biggest cock that I have encountered.I measured him one night and he weighed in at 7 3/4 long and 6 1/2 round.(quite a mouthfull). I showed my girlfriends a photo of his Wang and they want to ride him. How do I show him how far above average he is. Ladies, I suggest u measure your men, I've seen a lot of cock and this is the biggest
I can show u bigger I am 12in and beer can girth

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#66 Sep 5, 2012
SilverDragon wrote:
About 75 percent of the women cannot handle my cock at all. It is 12.5" x 7". I am 7'6" tall. Alot of women know I will be well hung but they do not know what they are getting in to. Some women turn me down when they see it flaccid....
you right
but still only 6 inches goes up
8" or 12"
boots

Brisbane, Australia

#67 Sep 5, 2012
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
I can show u bigger I am 12in and beer can girth
I very much dought u have a 12in penis. If you did though u should donate half of it to someone less fortunate.
bri

Brisbane, Australia

#68 Sep 5, 2012
puppygirl wrote:
My current boyfriend's d1ck is 8 inches long and 5.5 inches around. I just worship his c0ck - and his size means we can have all kinds of fun, and it feels perfect.
showed my husband your post he is even another inch fatter still thinks he is small

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What kind of cuckold couple do bulls enjoy most? (Dec '13) 2 min mary474 205
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min johx426 754,239
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Bbcking95 762,305
What's the youngest girl you would have sex with? (Feb '14) 3 min Licker 400
little girls with cute feet? (Apr '13) 3 min Mike1212 31
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min lopper96 363,122
Breast licking stories (Jan '12) 3 min alisha 96
Dirty ki...k 5 min pop_tards 82,039
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 26 min lilkountry42O 102,199
More from around the web