Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

mousemeat wrote:
I do it to my girlfriend, how many guys do this? She usually hates it but sometimes I cant help it. I wouldn't mind if she did it to me.
if your girl hates it,, i hope someday she ties you down and reams you out with the biggest cylinder she can find. with no lubricant.
danny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

silly4life wrote:
I dont yet but i want to...just to stroke your prostate and give you an explosive orgasm are there any guys here into that
Definitely into that...a big plus during a handjob or bj.....awesome explosive pumping orgasm...
I keep it reall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

MY wifey dont it to me and you know what ?! it feels good! And she also enjoys it so what makes a real men is admiting to his enjoyment..But relax fellas cuz there`s no gay acts or fantasy in mind.. IM straighter than an indian hair!!!!
I keep it reall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

ops i meant ( do it to me ) sorry for the typo folks
YellowDog

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

The "an us" is an exit, not an entrance. You don't play with "poo" because it is not good for you.
I keep it reall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

YellowDog wrote:
The "an us" is an exit, not an entrance. You don't play with "poo" because it is not good for you.

like you mean hepatatis b ?

“I shall not be moved!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Place where few are sober

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

Um, no.And if a guy wantes me to do that, Nowadays it makes ya wonder if he is gay.If ya stick ur finger there, if he likes it, next thing he will want is a dick up there, possibly.I'm glad my exes didnt want me to do that.
blaxta

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

FUN NURSE wrote:
after you start slow, pushing a swseet, slow, well lubricated finger up his bottom, rotate it around, rub it toward the front of his body, this hits the G spot. Teasingly slide it in and out. Then you might try a small sex toy (well lubed, of course). One that vibrates. Keep your finger in there with it. While you are massaging the prostate, a mind blowing orgasm wll erupt. They will want more and more. This is when you introduce sexy enemas. While they are orgasming, you might even spank them lightly. This is a turn on to. Try it! They'll like it. Then you can get them to let you strap on a nice long dildo and bend them over boyfriend. Fun!
I wish you would do that to me - what heaven!!! You are so beautifully sexual and giving.
Join Free
LowRider

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

lolita wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried it once with my ex, but he freaked out so I haven't had the guts to do it again...maybe if we could u know...would luf to
you can have my ass anytime sexy

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

silly4life wrote:
I dont yet but i want to...just to stroke your prostate and give you an explosive orgasm are there any guys here into that
Silly, I love it I lost a bet and a lady friend did a prostate massage which lead to her using a vibrator and finally a strap on. She finished me off by massaging my prostate and a hand job letting me C*m on her beautiful 34 C's it was the bomb. After I recovered we f**ked and I blew another load on her nipples

“You can kiss it!”

Since: May 08

Qulin, Mo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

butterflye25 wrote:
Um, no.And if a guy wantes me to do that, Nowadays it makes ya wonder if he is gay.If ya stick ur finger there, if he likes it, next thing he will want is a dick up there, possibly.I'm glad my exes didnt want me to do that.
You could always use a vibrator on him if he has a urge for the real thing.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

Qulinette wrote:
<quoted text>You could always use a vibrator on him if he has a urge for the real thing.
Lol, but that means he wants men.I dont like men who like men.My man better like women only.If a man wants a d*ck or vibrator up there, um hello!I have turned down men who i was suspicious of.Messing with a man who messes with men is dangerous. And if he wants a fake d8ck up his bum, he will want a real one too!For u ladies that dont mind having a man with gay tendencies thats cool.But not for me!
NFA

“Just a Honest Guy Killing Time”

baltimore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

butterflye25 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, but that means he wants men.I dont like men who like men.My man better like women only.If a man wants a d*ck or vibrator up there, um hello!I have turned down men who i was suspicious of.Messing with a man who messes with men is dangerous. And if he wants a fake d8ck up his bum, he will want a real one too!For u ladies that dont mind having a man with gay tendencies thats cool.But not for me!
That does NOT in anyway means he wants a Man. The ignorance of people never ends here does it. It means he likes Pleasure and mind blowing orgasms . I have had a finger as well as vibrators and I have no interest in men and never will; the thought is rather repulsive to me. But the orgasms I have had while my girl used a thin vibe on me; where the most intense I have ever had and I have no problem with my manhood to say Hey; that was great lets do it again :D

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Judged:

You Nailed It NFA:
While most women are familiar with the "G" spot,many are not aware of the male "G" spot the prostate.

The two ways to stimulate the prostate internal finger vibe strap or external pressure behind the sac. Butterfly is missing the point or is just sterotyping sexually uninhibited men with a broad stroke.

Massaging the prostate gives a mind blowing orgasm, my fantasy is to be in one lady while the other lady is doing my prostate.

And BTW I'm totaly hetro and would never even consider being with another man

My fiancee and I are perfectly happy, in fact I'm going to be tied up this weekend, apparently I've been a very bad boy lol lol
Heather

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

no

“You can kiss it!”

Qulin, Mo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

I really dont see why a vibe cannot be for him also and i dont think that makes a guy gay, but who really knows what goes on in a males head.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Judged:

See, I am not biased against gay men.they can do what they want.But there are plenty men who secretly sleep with males on the side and bring their wives home all kinds of cooties and critters.If it could somehow be guaranteed that he doesnt want another man, I wouldnt have so much of a problem with him using a vibrator.As far as a finger, that is a little less disturbing and If I know he isnt gay or curious, and he wants the finger in his anus, no problem.
NFA

“Just a Honest Guy Killing Time”

baltimore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

butterflye25 wrote:
See, I am not biased against gay men.they can do what they want.But there are plenty men who secretly sleep with males on the side and bring their wives home all kinds of cooties and critters.If it could somehow be guaranteed that he doesnt want another man, I wouldnt have so much of a problem with him using a vibrator.As far as a finger, that is a little less disturbing and If I know he isnt gay or curious, and he wants the finger in his anus, no problem.
I understand your point of view and all; But honestly even these "straight" guys you are dating could be out bending over or Pole Smoking for all you know lol . If he was interested in a finger or vibe and he made that known; then most likely he would have the balls to tell you if he was interested in men or not. So you most likely would be better off with a guy who was open to a finger or vibe and said he is not interested in men; then with the guys that say nothing at all LOL But ehh it all comes down to trust and honesty I guess.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Judged:

NFA wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your point of view and all; But honestly even these "straight" guys you are dating could be out bending over or Pole Smoking for all you know lol . If he was interested in a finger or vibe and he made that known; then most likely he would have the balls to tell you if he was interested in men or not. So you most likely would be better off with a guy who was open to a finger or vibe and said he is not interested in men; then with the guys that say nothing at all LOL But ehh it all comes down to trust and honesty I guess.
True trutst and honesty, and if I have to worry about a man being a dl gay, why be with him? I have refused to date guys before for this suspicion.I think women need to regularly check the anuses of their mates to kake sure it isnt stretched and spread at all.If he is the dominant one,penetrator it isnt so easy to tell, but it would also be harder to get aids being giver and not receiver.

“Almost My B-Day!”

Vallejo, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Judged:

Qulinette wrote:
I really dont see why a vibe cannot be for him also and i dont think that makes a guy gay, but who really knows what goes on in a males head.
I have let my man use my vibe before it was cute if he wanted me to "DO HIM" with a strapon i would be down for that would be a new prospective to see him on all fours with me smacking his ass. might even pull his hair too lol i think it would be kinda cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

3272 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 5 min MRHHH94 35,061
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min rasta 248,182
NecroLucy's bar is open. Come in and get pissed. (Oct '09) 5 min Katie 29,787
hairy 5 min amy59 12
The Suculent return 6 min Suculent-dry 947
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min zwilson0307 339,153
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 6 min rickerb 76,489
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Pygmy96 137,948
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 11 min Iwantdicknow 442,022