Maria

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

shorty after Melvin and I had started our open marriage and i have had a couple of meetings with men one on one, i went to visit a girl friend in Navarre Fl. She wasn't home and i took the scenic route home by the shore of the gulf. it was getting close to sunset and i saw a group of young men on the beach playing frisbee. there were 5 of them and they looked pretty good to me. i pulled into the parking lot and got a beach towel out of the trunk and went down to the beach. i made sure i wasn't too close or too far away. i spread the towel out and lay down. it wasn't long until one of the boys came over to check me out. pretty soon all of them were over talking too me. as it got dark, they built a nice fire. our conversation started getting a little risque. one of the men was bragging that his penis was bigger than the other guy. one of the others said prove it and he said he would if there wasn't a chick present. i told him don't mind me, i wanted to see if it was true too. they both dropped their swim trunks and everybody was laughing and i said they should come closer so i could see. both came up to me and i said it wasn't easy to tell unless they were hard. then i reached out to the closest one and took his cock in hand and began to give him a hand job. in a very short while, they all were naked in a little circle around me. the handjob became a blowjog and some they were touching me all over. one got between my legs and ate my pussy. another was sucking my nipples. i was really hot and i said i wanted to fuck all of them but i wanted to be able to give my attention to them one at a time. i had them all that night. i sucked everyone of them and gave everyone of them a good piece of ass. each succeeding cock felt better than the previous. i think i came with each one of them at least once. i have never had more than two men at a time since then. maybe some day i will do another group, but that time was more about getting started as a hot wife than any thing. Melvin was uncomfortable with it when i told him. he felt that was a situation that could have gotten out of my control. i have never really had the urge to do that again, but who knows what tomorrow will bring?
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Maria wrote:
shorty after Melvin and I had started our open marriage and i have had a couple of meetings with men one on one, i went to visit a girl friend in Navarre Fl. She wasn't home and i took the scenic route home by the shore of the gulf. it was getting close to sunset and i saw a group of young men on the beach playing frisbee. there were 5 of them and they looked pretty good to me. i pulled into the parking lot and got a beach towel out of the trunk and went down to the beach. i made sure i wasn't too close or too far away. i spread the towel out and lay down. it wasn't long until one of the boys came over to check me out. pretty soon all of them were over talking too me. as it got dark, they built a nice fire. our conversation started getting a little risque. one of the men was bragging that his penis was bigger than the other guy. one of the others said prove it and he said he would if there wasn't a chick present. i told him don't mind me, i wanted to see if it was true too. they both dropped their swim trunks and everybody was laughing and i said they should come closer so i could see. both came up to me and i said it wasn't easy to tell unless they were hard. then i reached out to the closest one and took his cock in hand and began to give him a hand job. in a very short while, they all were naked in a little circle around me. the handjob became a blowjog and some they were touching me all over. one got between my legs and ate my pussy. another was sucking my nipples. i was really hot and i said i wanted to fuck all of them but i wanted to be able to give my attention to them one at a time. i had them all that night. i sucked everyone of them and gave everyone of them a good piece of ass. each succeeding cock felt better than the previous. i think i came with each one of them at least once. i have never had more than two men at a time since then. maybe some day i will do another group, but that time was more about getting started as a hot wife than any thing. Melvin was uncomfortable with it when i told him. he felt that was a situation that could have gotten out of my control. i have never really had the urge to do that again, but who knows what tomorrow will bring?
That is HOT!!!
I once did an 11 GUY Circle S**K.
I was over my friend's house one time .
The friend is a GUY by the way.
And we started talking about ORAL SEX when 3 of his friends came over.
He stopped talking about it, but I wanted to continue the conversation.
Well, one thing led to another and the 4 guys wanted to know if I seriously enjoyed giving guys head, so I insisted in showing them.
They were intrigued in knowing how many guys I could do orally at one time and I said I didn't know.
They said they they could call over more guys and I said SURE!!!
11 guys ended up at the house.
We laid plastic bags down on the floor, they got naked, I got naked and then I went down on my knees and they surrounded me.
Some of them came twice and some even 3 times.
I ended up taking 22 C*M Facials that day!!!
I was totally SOAKED!!!
AND I LOVED IT!!!
The only problem was getting the C*M out of my hair. Luckily I had put my hair into a ponytail first which helped alot.
I was all DEFINITELY WORTH IT, though!!!
I had a BLAST in more ways than one (LOL)!!!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Maria wrote:
ummm i live in florida and would LOVE to meet you
Samantha

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

I did multiple men. One got oral while the others performed double penetration. It drove me wild with so many cocks. I loved it.
try it

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Samantha wrote:
I did multiple men. One got oral while the others performed double penetration. It drove me wild with so many cocks. I loved it.
my kinda gal
CuteGirl

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

My friend who is 13 sucked off 10 boys in a row when she got drunk at a party!
try it

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Samantha wrote:
wanna do it again

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Samantha wrote:
I so wanna do you!!!
Join Free

“solo”

Since: Jun 08

bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Samantha wrote:
Samantha, Im in Miami...wanna email me? maybe we can hook up
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

CuteGirl wrote:
My friend who is 13 sucked off 10 boys in a row when she got drunk at a party!
That's HOT!!!
I was daring when I was 13 but not that daring!!
Did a lot of people see and/or watch???
Maxpower

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

you girls are god's gift to man
AOG

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

I had sex with 3 park benches in one night.

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Yuck.
Rat

Monroeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Bull

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5976 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Steve1001 8,861
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 3 min Grouch 17,773
hi I'm a girl does anyone wanna sext me ;) (Aug '11) 3 min mann 447
Nottingham gay meets 3 min 20 boy 1,187
Newcastle gay teens (Jun '13) 3 min GAYY 240
Gay/bi K....k 3 min 16 Scotland 65,472
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Bearded Daddy 334,621
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min artn3rd 212,548
dirty ki..k 4 min amy 138,923