Do you enjoy seeing the outline of a ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sarah

Chicago, IL

#85 Aug 31, 2012
outdoornude wrote:
Wondering if the stands at the high school are full of girls because they like being able to see the hard on of many of the wrestlers. Why are the singlets so thin and clear, is it payback for us boys being able to see the girls in cheerleading or swimming?
I have 3 boys in HS 17, 16 and 13. They swim in Speedos, that don't let anything to ones imagination. The 2 older boys have to shave or they will have pubic hair sicking out. When I attend their meets I see where all the girls and some of the boys are looking; it's not their faces. I admit they look sexier in their Speedos than when they are naked with me at home.
Korissa

Höst, Germany

#86 Aug 31, 2012
YES! That's why we brought up our son (who is now 11) is on the swim team at school and so is very comfortable in a racing Speedo kind of suit, I love to see his outline, not only of his unit but of his sack when we're out by the pool here in the complex. I know other moms and especially the girls around his age group notice him, I may only be his step mom but I'm still proud of him! And yes he knows all about this, and he enjoys the attention – I never even had to tell him the trick about just ignoring it and act like it's not there when he is at an angle inside that suit and becomes erect, if he had it straight up and down it would poke out the waistband he's already such a well-built boy!

“On display with my girl”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#87 Aug 31, 2012
I always worried how many were noticing when I was called to the front of the room and had an erection... who noticed? Not sports... but still one of those where the junk it out there.
Tammy

New York, NY

#95 Sep 6, 2012
There is nothing sexier than seeing the outline of soft penis cradled in a guys pants, shorts, swimwear, or athletic outfit. Particularly hot if you can see the ridge around the head. It’s one of the reasons I never missed a swim meet, wrestling match or track meet in HS or college. I also loved when you could see a 120 pound wrestler with snake down there, and his 200 lb teammate was tiny. A lot of them seemed to grow during their matches too, don’t know if it was the touching, or just the excitement of the match, but there were definitely guys expanding.
Jake

Sacramento, CA

#102 Dec 3, 2012
Hillary wrote:
I know it's weird but I only go to my nephews wrestling meets so I can se him in the singlet. I also go hang out with him a lot and take him swimming. He wears a speedo and on countless occasions I saw him with a 7 inch boner. He is only 14.
Mmm wanna see my boner ;) 3364471357
Neal Andrews

United States

#106 Mar 3, 2014
ANY girl-- especially a sister or other relative-- who touches a male's genitals through a wrestling singlet or other clothes is GROPING him and is SEXUALLY MOLESTING him. Let us not have two different standards for boys or men who molest their sisters, versus girls or women who molest their brothers. Do girls enjoy the sensation of being sexually fondled, particularly in a public setting or a public building? Do we consider them "lucky?" To have oral or sexual contact of any kind with a sibling is incest .. and if it a younger sibling being abused at the hands of an older sibling it is sexual assault. Do we accept girls "exploring" with their little brothers or their babysitting charges, infant, toddler, pre-ad, tween or teen? I certainly hope NOT. What girl or woman would think that fondling a male is an any way appropriate, and not illegal, AND a serious matter? Do we really have this much of a double standard for protecting boys versus protecting girls?

Since: Mar 14

United States

#107 Mar 3, 2014
To read of mothers and aunts who enjoy the sexual interest and arousal of seeing their sons, or who pay particular attention to them "at home naked" is disappointing and more than a little sick. "They swim in Speedos, that don't let anything to ones imagination. The 2 older boys have to shave or they will have pubic hair sticking out ...I admit they look sexier in their Speedos than when they are naked with me at home. I hope these "mothers" and I use the term VERY loosely, feel "proud" happy and aroused if their daughters and their genitals and breasts are noticed, oogled, watched and fanaticized about by their fathers. Any woman who is doing this over her own pre-ad, ado or maturing/matyre sons, or over those of friends needs counseling about boundaries, proper sexual interest, and the inappropriateness of arousal and interest in their own offspring, not to mention the issues surrounding their sexual interest in teen and early twenties, verile young men given their own age. Is it time to STOP blindly trusting females and presuming that they don't have interest in the males for which they may be responsible? Perhaps gender studies programs ought to spend some significant time on vulnerable, trusting boys and what we teach both them and their caregivers!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#108 Mar 17, 2014
when wrestling in bikini type briefs, the cock outline is unavoidable and with a combination of adrenline, sweat and natural arousal, the outline of the penis becomes more noticable. It is unavoidable
Gingerrod

Harwich, MA

#111 Aug 3, 2015
If you want to see a high school wrestler in his singlet, snapchat me. My username id "gingerrod". You wont be disappointed
raphduf25

Beloeil, Canada

#112 Aug 3, 2015
Gingerrod wrote:
If you want to see a high school wrestler in his singlet, snapchat me. My username id "gingerrod". You wont be disappointed
I might be, sounds freaking weird
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min barbica92 1,500,552
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min Bigboi17 100,649
GUYS, Would YOU like to see Wife w ANOTHER WOMAN ? 1 min alllis1on 3
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 1 min Ganty 2,615
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Ambser1992 249,096
Sexy videos 2 min Ganty 8
Masturbate in doctors office (Oct '09) 2 min Cut 14
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min maxous_23 353,912
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 4 min Master needed 153,419
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 8 min Amanda 25,805