Do you enjoy seeing the outline of a ...

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#32 Nov 1, 2011
Wrestler wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I wrestle at 119 lbs and I am a jr in hs. Not many girls show up unless their bfs are wrestling. Alot of ppl think you are gay if you wrestle. I am not gay but so many girls think I am because of the sport
Thats ridiculious. I don't know anybody that thinks that way.
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#33 Nov 2, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text>
You were a cheerleader in HS so you probably had a great social life and have dated many jocks and men before you married. Youve seen all different sizes I am sure ;) Does your husband show off his package when he is at the beach in his swim shorts and how do feel if women check him out. Also since you do have interests in big cocks did you marry your husband with a certain size in mind.
I was very young. Of course boys were chasing me and I likled boys. we had peeks of the boys in the locker room once in a while when some boys opened the door to go in or out. They were in while we were in gym and the lockers were off the side of the gym. Even before then I had seen my brother and father so I knew a lot already. I only had 4 BFs that I got into sex with. I didnt marry him for his size. His is average. My dad and brother are bigger and one BF was bigger. No really I love my husband and his size is fine. My husband wears short leg trunks so nothing shows. We used to go to the nude beaches and so a lot of people saw his package. If girls looked at him it was more about his nice body amnd good looks than penis size. I am proud of him when girls look.
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#34 Nov 2, 2011
Wrestler wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I wrestle at 119 lbs and I am a jr in hs. Not many girls show up unless their bfs are wrestling. Alot of ppl think you are gay if you wrestle. I am not gay but so many girls think I am because of the sport
Holy moley, I knew all the wrestlers and none of them were gay!
The gay guys just didnt chase after girls.
William

Chandler, AZ

#36 Nov 2, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was very young. Of course boys were chasing me and I likled boys. we had peeks of the boys in the locker room once in a while when some boys opened the door to go in or out. They were in while we were in gym and the lockers were off the side of the gym. Even before then I had seen my brother and father so I knew a lot already. I only had 4 BFs that I got into sex with. I didnt marry him for his size. His is average. My dad and brother are bigger and one BF was bigger. No really I love my husband and his size is fine. My husband wears short leg trunks so nothing shows. We used to go to the nude beaches and so a lot of people saw his package. If girls looked at him it was more about his nice body amnd good looks than penis size. I am proud of him when girls look.
Sounds like you ve chosen the right man as your mate and good to hear that you didnt select him based on package size alone ;).
I agree with you what you wrote a few postings ago, that one always remember special "events" that somehow impressed us for the first time. Be it size, or something else. Since you do have a mild fixation on package size, would you ever consider of having an affair with a extrodinary sized man if there were no consequences to your relationship with your husband, and or you husband "approves" such an affair. Ie just imagine you were still single ;)LOL
William

Chandler, AZ

#38 Nov 2, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>
So did she enjoy what she saw in your package? Also, when you provided "comfort" for disastrous dates, was the comfort in the form of oral sex? Or did you actually have full sexual intercourse with each other?
What a question -wink. If you must know, we shared mostly oralsex, HJs and massages with a happyending. However, on occasions we do whatever happens to feel right at the time, wouldnt you? Besides if would be so difficult to stop in the heat of the affair.
James

Austin, TX

#39 Nov 2, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text>
What a question -wink. If you must know, we shared mostly oralsex, HJs and massages with a happyending. However, on occasions we do whatever happens to feel right at the time, wouldnt you? Besides if would be so difficult to stop in the heat of the affair.
Oh yes, I would definitely do what happens to feel right at the time. And you are correct, it would be so difficult to stop in the heat of the affair. So I take it you and your sister are still sexually active with each other? How old are you both now?
curious

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#40 Nov 2, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
ill show u mine if u wanna see :)
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#41 Nov 2, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you ve chosen the right man as your mate and good to hear that you didnt select him based on package size alone ;).
I agree with you what you wrote a few postings ago, that one always remember special "events" that somehow impressed us for the first time. Be it size, or something else. Since you do have a mild fixation on package size, would you ever consider of having an affair with a extrodinary sized man if there were no consequences to your relationship with your husband, and or you husband "approves" such an affair. Ie just imagine you were still single ;)LOL
I am so happy with my husband. He and I have a good relationship. Of course size is not all that important. Maybe bigger is better but average is a good size and not small in my opinion. I would hope I never have that much temptation but I am confident I wouldnt cheat. To betray my good husband would make any sexual pleasure meaningless.
My husband would not approve and I would lose respect if he did.
tomh

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Nov 2, 2011
Joyce,
Do you still see neighbor in speedos? Have you thought about talking to him over fence while you are topless?
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#45 Nov 2, 2011
tomh wrote:
Joyce,
Do you still see neighbor in speedos? Have you thought about talking to him over fence while you are topless?
Not since its been cold out. I havent seen him outside at all. Its the summers he is always out there. I wouldnt go topless for anyone LOL.
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#46 Nov 2, 2011
raydenblake wrote:
i like to go jogging in my tith lycras, with no underwear..so my c. is visual throught the fabric..
it makes me hot, if girls know what i have..
Can you spot girls checking you out? My gramndpa was telling me that back in the 1970s there was a lot of streaking going on. Young men and teens got togethr in a group and got naked with just a necktie on.
They were running in all kinds of places but fast in and out. Problem wasnt so much women seeing everything because women just got a kick out of it. Many times kids were with mothers and saw these naked guys. He siad it was a big thing and hitmthe newspapers back then. He was bowling one night and a whole group shot in one entrance and out the other passed all the people bowling. Its like 40 years ago which surprises me. I thought it was bad now? LOl.
William

Chandler, AZ

#48 Nov 2, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not since its been cold out. I havent seen him outside at all. Its the summers he is always out there. I wouldnt go topless for anyone LOL.
Whattttttt not ever topless, I was trying to imagine how you would look topless-wink. Dont you think those puppies(your breasts) need to see sunlight once in a while ;)
Wrestler

Surprise, AZ

#49 Nov 2, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya that's what I say to ppl but not alot of then believe me since I'm single
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#51 Nov 3, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Whattttttt not ever topless, I was trying to imagine how you would look topless-wink. Dont you think those puppies(your breasts) need to see sunlight once in a while ;)
Ive been topless often but only at nude beach. We go once in a while even up to this past summer. So my "puppies",lol, have been in the sun. I meant I dont go topless where its not appropriate.

Since: Nov 11

Morley, Australia

#52 Nov 3, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been topless often but only at nude beach. We go once in a while even up to this past summer. So my "puppies",lol, have been in the sun. I meant I dont go topless where its not appropriate.
hey joyce could u rate my dck? my email is [email protected] thanks if u can
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#54 Nov 3, 2011
Joe17 wrote:
<quoted text> hey joyce could u rate my dck? my email is [email protected] thanks if u can
I notice a lot of men want to get into emailing. I BCC all my fwds etc just to keep my emails private. Plus I have tons of email to deal with daily. No offense but if you want an opinion just post an image and let the girls see it. You will get more than 1 rating and if you like exposing yourself you will have a wider audience. Ive seen a few guys doing that.

Since: Nov 11

Morley, Australia

#55 Nov 3, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice a lot of men want to get into emailing. I BCC all my fwds etc just to keep my emails private. Plus I have tons of email to deal with daily. No offense but if you want an opinion just post an image and let the girls see it. You will get more than 1 rating and if you like exposing yourself you will have a wider audience. Ive seen a few guys doing that.
wat website can i use to upload a picture that wont get deleted? thanks
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#56 Nov 3, 2011
Joe17 wrote:
<quoted text> wat website can i use to upload a picture that wont get deleted? thanks
That is a problem! Ive seen so many guys pictures get shot down. Im not sure because I never used one of those image sites. Why not try Googling for a site which works with you. I know some do because one guy on this site used on and its still on after a long time. I think his thread was :"why is my penis under 4 inches?"If thats not exact its close. Maybe I can find that thread and let you know who he used OK?
Joyce Oh

Farmingville, NY

#57 Nov 3, 2011
Joe17 wrote:
<quoted text> wat website can i use to upload a picture that wont get deleted? thanks
Joel, here it is! Check it out. Maybe you can use whatever he did.

Copy and pasted from original thread.

chris
Excelsior, MN
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 Sep 24, 2011
Has anyone seen much small than this?

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/815/434667 ...

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1116/43466 ...

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8483/36645 ...
Sue

Chicago, IL

#58 Nov 3, 2011
Starting when I was 10, I tried to see by olber brother, 13 naked. The most I ever saw was my brother wearing his briefs. He always had a big bulge. I would bathe our little brother and he did not have a big bulge.
One day my older brother caught me trying to see; he was now 16. He smiled and winked. He asked if I wanted to see him nude. I only nodded. He said O.K., but I would have to undress too. For the first time since we were small we saw each other nude. I felt his boner pressed into my belly botton.
I spread my legs so he could see. I went wild when he put his tongue in me while feeling my butt hole.
We have been lovers for more than 8 years.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min greekguyhard 222,625
Do any men here like us Shemales? Tranny fantas... (Aug '12) 1 min Private098 4,438
I want an old horny man (Sep '15) 1 min daddy 3,962
Naughty wives (Oct '15) 1 min Sparkz1937 77
Gay/bi k.k 1 min DDD 138,297
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Sayyes22 1,449,658
Girls, R U flattered if a Guy says U give great... (May '15) 2 min Ben 39
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min hard9 328,627
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 21 min Stepup 182,343
More from around the web