Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

sisterslove wrote:
i was in a wet T-Shirt contest once, i didn't get any votes because my tits are like raisins, it is true, don't laugh guys...lol :(
Not laughing... LMFAO.. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Flat chest wrote:
<quoted text>Not laughing... LMFAO.. LOL
i luv those hard little ones

Since: Aug 12

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, yea im still around here and there, no the other girls weren't saggy at all, they was just better than me :(
I saw where you said you had a nickname, "chestnuts." That is too funnny!!!!!1 lol. Still, I'd love to see 'em. <grin>. I've also heard a couple of other good nicknames: like "fried eggs." or "BBs on a board", lol. In addition to yahoo, I now have skype, still love to chat with you somewhere someday. you're just awesome.:-)
brad_184

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
No they could see, that's what the problem was, lol....
maybe you could share what they could see.... i'll let you know if i'd vote for you (brad_14 at hotmail dot com)

Since: Nov 12

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Common ladies - there must be more of you have done amateurt night or a wet t-shirt contest. We would like to hear about it from your perspective. We need more sisterslove to share.
Anne

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Never amatuer strip but i was convinced to do a wet Tshirt comp once on holiday, the prize money went right up to about 200 pounds for the overall winner that night. I was as nervous as because the place was crowded and full of drunk men, some ladies but majority men.
The voting was done by loudest cheers, i was on stage with 9 other girls and i wud guess about half of us were first timers. The experienced girls were rubbing ice on and tweaking their nipples out back before we went on. During the voting 2 or 3 of the girls flashed their boobs to the crowd, i didnt but still got through to the semi finals.
In the second round every girl was flashing when her name was called so i thought wot the hell and did likewise, i got lots of cheers but im a natural 34C and most of the other girls had large and mainly enhanced boobs so i didnt make the finals. Watching those it was obvious the girls had done it lots because they all played up to the crowd by squeezing n licking themselves etc.

I won 10 pounds for making the semis but yep it was all about having fun and i wud do it again, tho not in my local pub lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5580 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min juicy booty 435,615
Licking Boys' Bums 3 min Johnny 21
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Edawardman 241,474
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min itsallabuchoffun 133,092
mums phone 4 min salter 1
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 4 min Gay fun 6,988
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Futotter95 330,943
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min blah blah 2,250
•••