Being fingered in public
Jenn

Williamsburg, VA

#158 Mar 2, 2010
Even though I'm easy when it comes to being fingered while out in the clubs many guys never take the chance when it is starring them in the face. post email if you want to hear more and maybe see some pics.
billy spurt

Melbourne, Australia

#159 Mar 2, 2010
Jenn wrote:
Even though I'm easy when it comes to being fingered while out in the clubs many guys never take the chance when it is starring them in the face. post email if you want to hear more and maybe see some pics.
I'd love to hear more Jenn
[email protected]
If u wanna send pics too i don't mind sending some back. I'm 25/m/aussie x

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#160 Mar 2, 2010
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to clubs out of town to get fingered by strangers often totally turns me on, got fingered from behind once going into crowded concert never knew who did it... his big risk to do that even turned me on more ...that was one concert someone got their moneys
worth!! post email if you want to here more from me
Jenn I will be in Williamsburg in May...I'd love to hear more [email protected]
Bo Nurr

United States

#161 Mar 3, 2010
Jenn wrote:
I'd love to hear more and see your pics! Do you like hot dirty talk, too? email me:

[email protected]
Michgold

South Africa

#162 Mar 3, 2010
a year ago i was on a train home, and this guy standing behind me kept on trying to touch me, so to cut a long atory short, he lifted my short skirt at the back , and before i knew it he pushed his hand into my panty from the back and moved his hand between my thighs , then not knowing how to react, my mind racing and feeling as if i was in another planet, i felt his fingers rub me along my slit, then he pushed in, i shiver thinking about it, i was wet in no time, i never got to she his face even
Damn

Bronx, NY

#164 Mar 3, 2010
Jenn wrote:
i would love to hear more and maybe exchange some pics. my email is [email protected]
steve

Melbourne, Australia

#165 Mar 3, 2010
My wife likes me to finger her on the beach on a hot day, when the beach is full of people, she lays on her back in her bikinis,and adjusts her top so that her nipples are half showing, and pulls a beach towel up to her waist, and tells me to finger her, having so many people around really turns her on!! she makes it pretty obvious as to what we are doing, by her heavy breathing, and little gasps as she cums, then she takes the beach towel off, and lets everyone see the wet spot in the crotch of her bikinis!!! she loves doing this!!
steve

Melbourne, Australia

#166 Mar 3, 2010
My wife also loves to finger herself in a change room in a busy store, knowing that just metres away, are the shop assistants, and dozens of other woman trying on clothes, she likes it when the assistants open the door slightly,and ask her if she is happy with the item of clothing, she says its so exciting not knowing when the door is going to open, and how far they are going to open it.
Join Free
Holly dolly

Dublin, Ireland

#167 Mar 4, 2010
Well this one time i woz at a club.aparently i look like barbie so i had quite a few options:P anywayz woz sitin down havin a drink when two guys came over,got talking and 1 started kissing me,after a minute the other slid his hand up my thigh and started fingering me.i woz so wet because they were so hot:) dat same night we got kicked out 4 pole dancing on top of the bar...oops
hornymale

Melbourne, Australia

#168 Mar 4, 2010
Holly dolly wrote:
Well this one time i woz at a club.aparently i look like barbie so i had quite a few options:P anywayz woz sitin down havin a drink when two guys came over,got talking and 1 started kissing me,after a minute the other slid his hand up my thigh and started fingering me.i woz so wet because they were so hot:) dat same night we got kicked out 4 pole dancing on top of the bar...oops
That's hot hun! If u have any more stories like that i'd love to hear ;)
[email protected]
Jenn

Williamsburg, VA

#169 Mar 4, 2010
Last summer at a crowed beach club (place was packed) was dancing with this really hot guy!
We had to go to the very front of the dance floor
and inch our way on... wearing a tight short dress
and sexy shoes... he was grinding and grabbing my ass then I backed into him while he reached around
put his hand on my panties then preceded to slid his finger all the way in while the whole time the DJ was watching us damn I was wet!
IDS

Burton-on-trent, UK

#170 Mar 4, 2010
Hi Jenn, i'd love to hear more, and maybe see some pics!

Email or MSN - [email protected]
andy4

Finksburg, MD

#171 Mar 4, 2010
jenn if your legal i would love to see your pics [email protected]
bob

Gloucester, UK

#172 Mar 11, 2010
il finger u all day
Jenn

Williamsburg, VA

#173 Mar 11, 2010
bob wrote:
il finger u all day
post email bob would love to chat and send you some pics
Jenn

Williamsburg, VA

#174 Mar 11, 2010
bob wrote:
il finger u all day
bob leave email will send pics and chat
davebodup4fun

York, UK

#175 Mar 11, 2010
Jenn wrote:
Sounds super Jenn. Would love to get u wet with my fingers!!!!!

[email protected] if u fancy some chat and pics exchange.
davebodup4fun

York, UK

#176 Mar 12, 2010
Jenn wrote:
Jenn, you are 1 hot thing!!!! Awesome pics.....really like the live cam!!!!!! Thank you. Hope to see more?
Dirty fun

AOL

#177 Mar 12, 2010
I always loved fingering my wife and she loved having it done to her. Tip for the guys -- make sure your hands are clean and especially your fingernails before you invade her honeypot.

Until a few months ago I was the only one my wife ever had sex with of any kind. Then we were in some outdoor free hot springs near Bishop, California. The place is clothing optional so we got naked and started a soak. In a short while we were feeling frisky. She started pumping me and I started fingering her. The water was pretty hot but we were making it hotter.

Suddenly we noticed that a man was watching us. As soon as he was discovered he asked if we minded if he joined us. We said have at it.

After he disrobed we could see that he had a huge one. After he settled in he asked if we were going to continue what we were doing. It was obvious that he had seen us going at each other. So we resumed, a bit scared but turned on at being watched.

After a few minutes he asked if my wifes p*ssy was shaved perfectly clean like it appeared to be. I said yes. He said he had never seen a perfectly clean one before and would Suze show him? She didn't answer, just stood up, sat on the bank and opened her legs. I was shocked but not upset. He moved his face within inches of her p*ssy and gave it a good inspection.

Next he asked if she would mind if he did to her like I was doing. Again, total shock as she was really turned on and said go ahead. He inserted two fingers and went to work on her. His erection had grown enormous and was throbbing up and down. Finally he asked if he could screw her. She declined saying that he was way too big for her.

He thanked her and after a short time dressed and left. But I wasn't too big for her and we had the best sex we ever had.
billy spurter

Melbourne, Australia

#178 Mar 16, 2010
Jenn wrote:
Oh Jenn!! Thanks babe that was so hot today. I could almost taste you through my keyboard, and that beautiful sweet aroma of my fingers in your a*s and kitty. It made me so hard babe. And it ended in a nice little surprise too!! Your pics are hot!! I'd so love to see more ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 8 min Rap1234 206,109
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 8 min Bigcock01 106,394
ukudla igolo ube ukhothwa umthondo kumnandi 69 (May '12) 8 min lollypop 1,380
Gay-Bi skype fun 8 min alex 45,711
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min Add me 955,243
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Mikeda1119 469,780
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 9 min guy 43,320
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 17 min Soffer 130,468
More from around the web