YOUR SO HOTT!!!
Amber

Bennington, VT

#1678 Jun 14, 2011
I love getting fingered then lickin the guys fingers after

Since: Apr 11

Rose Hill, Mauritius

#1679 Jun 14, 2011
Every Sunday i finger my girlfirend in the park... Smtimes i even get to doggy fuck her when there is not much ppl around...

She just climbs on the public wooden bench and lets me fingerfuck her snatch... She's got kwite a meaty and juicy one...

She would whine in pleasure...

once i would finger her in a taxi with the driver and his friend (being her friend and the drivers friend, who proposed her in the past)we werer back from clubbin and she would be wearin this skimpy black outfit... she grabbend my hand and pushed it down her wet puss...

another day she would su ck me off in the bus... with two perfect strangers in front of us... in the seat after ours...
i fucked her in a little wood near the main road... also in a restaurant... i lov buying her slutty clothes...

Since: May 11

Hull, UK

#1680 Jun 14, 2011
Yes I particularly like being fingered on the bus and other moving vechiles x

Location hidden

#1681 Jun 14, 2011
Azura Kahn wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hot, Saori. Too bad we live so far apart because I'd love to get to know you. I get fingered sometimes on the subway train when it's really crowded and I'm squeezed in amongst a group of guys. Sometimes I don't even know who it is that's doing the fingering I'm squeezed in so tightly.
Thank you. I too have been fondled on the trains. They are so crowded that people are packed in like cattle. It is impossible to move to see who it is that is fondling you. I've had my skirt lifted and hands inside my panties. A beautiful girl is a natural target for these men. They sometimes take out their rods and masturbate between my legs. Once they even got some semen inside my panties, but not inside me. It is very dangerous, very very dangerous and exciting.
Lusegirl447

Washington, IN

#1682 Jun 15, 2011
I let my boyfriend finger me when ever he wants like one time we skipped class and he fingered me on the back stairs at school then that same day he fingered me on the bus

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1683 Jun 15, 2011
I wuld love some random guy who is hot to say hi to me from behind and then sliding his fingers dwn my daisy duke shorts and pleasuring my kittie.
Anonymous

Palm Desert, CA

#1685 Jun 15, 2011
LushKitten wrote:
I wuld love some random guy who is hot to say hi to me from behind and then sliding his fingers dwn my daisy duke shorts and pleasuring my kittie.
Thats so hot. If you lived near me id do that to you.
Join Free

Location hidden

#1686 Jun 15, 2011
LushKitten wrote:
Oh yes. How does a horny guy spot a random opportunity like that? Any advice girls ?
Anonymous

Palm Desert, CA

#1687 Jun 15, 2011
Cyberite wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. How does a horny guy spot a random opportunity like that? Any advice girls ?
Ya id like to know that too

Location hidden

#1688 Jun 15, 2011
Idk how he gets tht opportunity. Unless u see that my shirt on the bak says LushKitten as it does now eheh. And ya it is pretty hawt to bad u cant show me waht its like to cu m...iv only gotton rly wet, im a virgin and i think the most iv evr done is mayybe pre c um.

Location hidden

#1689 Jun 15, 2011
Mr_Shaft wrote:
<quoted text>Ya id like to know that too
Ladies. An oppotunity to improve the lot of us guys and ease your urgings too. Give it up for freedom
abbi

United States

#1690 Jun 15, 2011
My boyfriend and I love to try to get caught anywhere. One time he was fingering me and he went down to lick me and I cam all over him face. After that I gave him a blowjob and we just left the movies. We moaned a little and people were trying hard not to stare at us!:) it was the best ever!:)

Location hidden

#1691 Jun 15, 2011
abbi wrote:
My boyfriend and I love to try to get caught anywhere. One time he was fingering me and he went down to lick me and I cam all over him face. After that I gave him a blowjob and we just left the movies. We moaned a little and people were trying hard not to stare at us!:) it was the best ever!:)
Abbi. Do you consider yourself to be a horny girl?

Location hidden

#1692 Jun 15, 2011
abbi wrote:
kinky as hell!

Location hidden

#1693 Jun 15, 2011
LushKitten wrote:
Idk how he gets tht opportunity. Unless u see that my shirt on the bak says LushKitten as it does now eheh. And ya it is pretty hawt to bad u cant show me waht its like to cu m...iv only gotton rly wet, im a virgin and i think the most iv evr done is mayybe pre c um.
So no real rules then.
abbi

United States

#1694 Jun 15, 2011
I'm horny right now

Location hidden

#1695 Jun 15, 2011
abbi wrote:
I'm horny right now
So Abbi. How can we help you enjoy yourself when you feel so horny?

Location hidden

#1696 Jun 15, 2011
abbi wrote:
I'm horny right now
you up for emailing?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1697 Jun 15, 2011
abbi wrote:
I'm horny right now
hi want to talk [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Sheffield meet up please (Apr '13) 1 min Curiosginner 1,652
Straight curious rough tracky chavvys in glouce... 2 min harrd 9
Horny Snapchat girl;) (Dec '12) 2 min royalghost6 4,654
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min virginarab 963,891
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Sep '13) 2 min snehal 15,972
Gay boys looking for older (Mar '12) 2 min Gioscott8inch 1,230
Gay skype slave (Oct '12) 2 min Gayslave 849
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min ok then 474,603
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min Bigtit_mistress 211,908
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min youknownothing5 51,116