Comments
121 - 140 of 5,923 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
Jennifer

Camberwell, Australia

#138 Feb 8, 2010
Jja wrote:
I'll get u off harder than u ever have :)
Jja. Don't be too sure of yourself Jja. I've had it good plenty of times. And given just as good back.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#139 Feb 8, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text> Jja. Don't be too sure of yourself Jja. I've had it good plenty of times. And given just as good back.
Only one way to be sure. ;) Give me a shot and I will make you scream to high heavens from the pleasure.
Weekend at movies

San Jose, CA

#140 Feb 8, 2010
My wife and I went to see a movie over the weekend. She started to stroke my cock under my coat. Got it out if my pants and was Stroking it good, then decided to lay sideways and start to suck.. After a little bit, I heard a noise to my right, and saw a girl watching from 2 seats away.. Our eyes me and she smiled..... Then she turned to the side and exposed herself to me ( she was wearing a mini skirt...). I lifted the blanket, and wife stopped looked up, and then I told her to continue... I blew my wad in my wife's mouth.....

We tried to get the girl to come home with us, but she was driving her 2 friends....

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Since: Jan 09

Victoria

#141 Feb 8, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text> Jja. Don't be too sure of yourself Jja. I've had it good plenty of times. And given just as good back.
I just love the idea annonomous fingering , just coming up right behind a delightful lady like Jennifrer ..and gently slipping in a Finger ..What a turn on
Lucky Hubby

West Chicago, IL

#142 Feb 9, 2010
My wife, 29yo; 98lbs loves to get fingered by strangers in night clubs. We have an open relationship and she says that this is the greatest benefit. Better than sleeping with the guy later if that's how it ends up because it's just more thrilling to mess around in public.

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Victoria

#143 Feb 9, 2010
Lucky Hubby wrote:
My wife, 29yo; 98lbs loves to get fingered by strangers in night clubs. We have an open relationship and she says that this is the greatest benefit. Better than sleeping with the guy later if that's how it ends up because it's just more thrilling to mess around in public.
I think you are Lucky ..Lucky! she sounds great , Id love to come up from behind and finger her in a niteclub ..would be awesome .
wateva

Georgetown, Guyana

#144 Feb 19, 2010
kks youre a freak

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#145 Feb 20, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text> Well come on ! Oh for it to be able to be true. I'm WET !! Not moist. WET !!
what do you suggest?
Join Free
big canuck

Toronto, Canada

#146 Feb 20, 2010
My wife and I used to do it alot when we were dating. She gave me hand jobs in the car while we were driving. I even fingered her at her house while we were in the kitchen, and her parents were in the next room.
She Hot

Fruitland, NM

#147 Feb 20, 2010
I fingered my girl off and on at the movies last nite for almost an hour. Every time I took it out we would take turns licking her juices off. We were sitting towards the back but I'm sure a few people knew what we were doing. It was so hot, I mean her puss was so wet I think she could have buttered our popcorn!

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Victoria

#148 Feb 20, 2010
Suzie Q wrote:
Yes please ! Never get enough of it. Hit the right spot with me. What about a quick knee trembler in a public place ? Mind blowing !!!
Sounds awesome Suzie Q ..LETS GO , nice public place .

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#149 Feb 20, 2010
2cool if your in Lee's Summit, I m in Raytown.How old are you and your sister now?
Bad wordz

Auckland, New Zealand

#150 Feb 28, 2010
w0w hot i wanna meet ur sis =D
Holly dolly

Dublin, Ireland

#151 Mar 2, 2010
I actualy love getting fingered at a club or whatever,most of the time there just randomers,this 1 time met up with a lad and went cinema,spent the whole movie fingerin and i gave him head....twice:)
Damn

Bronx, NY

#152 Mar 2, 2010
Holly dolly wrote:
I actualy love getting fingered at a club or whatever,most of the time there just randomers,this 1 time met up with a lad and went cinema,spent the whole movie fingerin and i gave him head....twice:)
damn that sounds goood.. I would love to read more detail of what you do at the club.. if you dont want to put it here you can email me.. or if here is cool I will read it here.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#153 Mar 2, 2010
Yes I would love to hear more as well!
Chrissie

Reading, UK

#154 Mar 2, 2010
My bf likes to finger me whilst driving up the motorway so truckers can see what he's doing. Then again it might be me flashing my tits that grab their attention first ;)
Jenn

Williamsburg, VA

#155 Mar 2, 2010
ringmaster69 wrote:
Yes I would love to hear more as well!
Go to clubs out of town to get fingered by strangers often totally turns me on, got fingered from behind once going into crowded concert never knew who did it... his big risk to do that even turned me on more ...that was one concert someone got their moneys
worth!! post email if you want to here more from me

Kuwait, Kuwait

#156 Mar 2, 2010
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to clubs out of town to get fingered by strangers often totally turns me on, got fingered from behind once going into crowded concert never knew who did it... his big risk to do that even turned me on more ...that was one concert someone got their moneys
worth!! post email if you want to here more from me
I would love to hear more jenn deployedairmen@yahoo.com
IWW

AOL

#157 Mar 2, 2010
She Hot wrote:
I fingered my girl off and on at the movies last nite for almost an hour. Every time I took it out we would take turns licking her juices off. We were sitting towards the back but I'm sure a few people knew what we were doing. It was so hot, I mean her puss was so wet I think she could have buttered our popcorn!
What a great taste better than popcorn for sure..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
older gay guys/dads wanted for skype to chat (Apr '12) 2 min older4young4u 8,527
Trade boy vids 2 min Justwandering1 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min bigchiller6 473,061
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 2 min Rizzy bham uk 46,318
Need snapchat usernames sexting ;) (Apr '13) 2 min Anonymous4234 12,422
Any real females on here over 18?! 2 min Shahla 22
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 2 min neardwindon 4,495
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min qazwsxedc321 279,172
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Furry6pack 379,429
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Ssexy_beast 13,497
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min hornygayandrew 160,811
•••
Enter and win $5000