Bty5

Winnipeg, Canada

#1364 Mar 12, 2011
That's super hot..!
KKs wrote:
I love to get fingered everywhere!! my boyfriend and i have only been going out for 2 months and we have wild, hot, hardcore sex all the time!! i love to feel the plesure!! we are really dirty together and apart when im with my boy i let him finger me and give him plesure too when im by myself i masturbate with dildos and toys!!! not only at home at the store, cinemas (especially during sexual videos) praking lots on or in cars everywhere you name it i do it there!! the first time i had sex was with a guy in 9th grade seco0nd time was a week later with another guy and so on iv lost count how much times i had sexual intercourse or just really dirty hard core sex!!! my curent boyfriend and i went over to the bahamas to vist his parents and we had hardcore sex (very hot) right there on the public beach. just talking about it now makes me want to call him right now and get dirty!! im curently masturbate with a fat dick right now i got a few weeks ago. when ever my bf sees me masturbate he strips down naked and gets in from behind its like having 2 dicks at the same time. My bf invitedhis freind over ones and i got double plesure that night at his house so how wants to get dirty with me on chat im open and crazy wet!!
Bty5

Winnipeg, Canada

#1365 Mar 12, 2011
Wow I'm super hard right now, I love when my friend (who's a girl) and I talk about masturbation... Is such a turn on for me :)
Breeeeee

Grovetown, GA

#1366 Mar 12, 2011
Bty5 wrote:
Wow I'm super hard right now, I love when my friend (who's a girl) and I talk about masturbation... Is such a turn on for me :)
you should talk to me too. I love talking about sex:)
afellowes

United States

#1367 Mar 12, 2011
Breeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too text me. 6159476098.
drtman

Fitzgerald, GA

#1368 Mar 12, 2011
Breeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's not available to talk now, I am.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1369 Mar 12, 2011
Lovguy wrote:
<quoted text> what do u like to ride on. How ur baby feels on touching the object u ride on. U love soft or hard touches. Hi sweet preetu. R u marathi? I love sharmas.
Am not marathi but love the rides on long n hard poles.
afellowes

United States

#1370 Mar 12, 2011
preeti sharma75 wrote:
<quoted text> Am not marathi but love the rides on long n hard poles.
I've got just the pole for u hun. Afellowes88@hotmail.com.
nice guy but horny alot

Stone Mountain, GA

#1371 Mar 12, 2011
beckii wrote:
Oww I just want a nice boy to makeout with me or stand behind me and pull my panties off or to one side and rub my clit pasionatly until I'm nice and wet then insert that finger into me and letting me moan quietly then I grab you cock and start masterbating you then I moan and get incredibly wet as you insert another finger oww yes!
I cn definetly do dat for ya babygirl. Shove myseld in ya soft warm wet pusy and make ur pusy scream for my d*ck. Make u squirt all over me
Join Free

Location hidden

#1372 Mar 12, 2011
afellowes wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got just the pole for u hun. Afellowes88@hotmail.com.
u indian? Or r u cumming to India?
Bty5

Winnipeg, Canada

#1373 Mar 13, 2011
Breeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha that'd be great. I just get so damn horny ;)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1374 Mar 14, 2011
There are so many comments from women that really like this sort of thing - being fingered in public, standing on a bus and having a stranger's hand work their way up the skirt, etc - so if there are so many about, speak up those that work in London, and we can arrange to meet up somewhere....?

NorthantsGuy@ymail.com

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1376 Mar 14, 2011
I remember one of my girlfriends being fingered by me as we were stuck in traffic...GOD it was so hot...and she got so horny, as I was in her she lifted herself up and her hips were going out of control as she finished off :)

It was the hottest thing I ever did with another woman :)

Location hidden

#1377 Mar 14, 2011
harleynangel wrote:
I would love the opportunity for someone to finger me in public......that would be very erotic
are you asking for volunteers? ;)
RoyBoy

Hartland, MI

#1378 Mar 14, 2011
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>would you like to see and chat leave url.
Jenn I'd love to see some of your pics and do some chatting, my e-mail is rgordier@yahoo.com
Cody

Salisbury, NC

#1379 Mar 15, 2011
2cool wrote:
My sister is 15 she loves to be fingered in public places with whoever around. My friends have fingered her at parties on the couch, at basketball games in the bleachers, at the lake on the boat and in the movies. she doesnt care who does it she will let anyone. When we go to our grand parents she lets me in the back seat. Shes pretty cool. Any others out there?
yea can I?
Cody

Salisbury, NC

#1380 Mar 15, 2011
yea baby r u still wet now?

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Since: Jan 09

Victoria

#1381 Mar 15, 2011
Alison Taken wrote:
This is a subject near and dear to my husband and me. He likes me to tell him all about my "adventures" of being fingered. The more detail the better - It really turns him on ... then we have some of the best sex of our marriage. I've got to admit it's a turn on for me too: the doing it and the telling it.
That sounds good ..let us in on some detail . I like the idea of annonomous fingering however , fingering someone and them just enjoying the sensation ..not even looking ..Completely Random .

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1382 Mar 16, 2011
I have been meeting a girl just recently who responded to my asking if any girls in London were up for this, and it is truly wonderful to watch her. She wears a very short skirt and no panties the first time and a thong the second, and she gets SO wet. We are planning our next meeting - it will be in a different pub in north london somewhere - any couples want to join us? We'll watch you and you watch us...?
yeh

Los Angeles, CA

#1383 Mar 16, 2011
U can hitt me up..malcolmgreen0623@yahoo.com

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#1384 Mar 16, 2011
So let me see if iI understand this. You will go to a public place and a "stranger" will insert a finger into your body and you are supposed to enjoy it, the person inserting the finger into a strangers body doesn't have to worry about being "fingered" as the one inserting the finger?

I don't know maybe it's me, but this whole thing seems like a bunch of bullshit.

i'd love to walk around this planet and being able to insert something into someone else's body and not worry about any ramifications.

Just can't imagine it working like that. Maybe I'm a realist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Giantblackcock69 756,058
Dirty ki...k 4 min Mark 78,229
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min wannaplaydr92 359,955
Bi guys that want to talk dirty about mmf 4 min chief969 5
sarah-marie taylors-Fooball, cricket and racing... (Sep '14) 5 min hal 63
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 5 min Ravi 12,839
what's your fantasies... 5 min Monty 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Jnasty 749,501
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min c_naz 101,091
More from around the web