Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1106 Jan 1, 2011
Damn, I wish I knew how to recognise a woman that was up for this sort of thing and then was able to hit on her. Fingering a woman secretly in a public situation is way up there on my list of this I wish to do, but I cannot find a woman that wants it - it's not as if I am asking for ANYTHING in return either!!!

northantsguy@ymail.com
Kelly Collins wrote:
I love being fingered in public! One time when I was at a night club a random guy started geinding on me and he was hard! Then a second hotter guy starts grinding me from the front. Before I know it I have two hot guys probing my pussy. Best night I've had in a while

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1107 Jan 1, 2011
NorthantsGuy wrote:
Damn, I wish I knew how to recognise a woman that was up for this sort of thing and then was able to hit on her. Fingering a woman secretly in a public situation is way up there on my list of this I wish to do, but I cannot find a woman that wants it - it's not as if I am asking for ANYTHING in return either!!!
northantsguy@ymail.com
<quoted text>
I don't know that there is any specific way to know about any particular woman's openness and willingness to being fingered in public. One way to begin is with a known gf with whom you already had sex - trying to finger in public (wherever you can begin safely at first) see (or feel) how it goes from there.
drrtygrrl

Reading, PA

#1108 Jan 3, 2011
I love to get fingered in public. I love wearing little summer dresses with no panties and feeling his fingers slip into my wet pussy. I love having sex in public too, but only when no one is around. My bf told me the other day he wanted someone to watch him finger me in public and eat my pussy. The thought of it makes me wet, but not sure I am willing to go through with it for real. What if it doesn't stop there? I am not into swapping or sharing, but he says he would never let another man have me, he just wants them to drool over me and be envious. Thoughts?
nice guy but horny alot

Newark, NJ

#1109 Jan 4, 2011
drrtygrrl wrote:
I love to get fingered in public. I love wearing little summer dresses with no panties and feeling his fingers slip into my wet pussy. I love having sex in public too, but only when no one is around. My bf told me the other day he wanted someone to watch him finger me in public and eat my pussy. The thought of it makes me wet, but not sure I am willing to go through with it for real. What if it doesn't stop there? I am not into swapping or sharing, but he says he would never let another man have me, he just wants them to drool over me and be envious. Thoughts?
Well then do it in a public area where no one is around. Tell him that u both get wat u want cuz u want to b fingered in public bt wen no one is around, and he wants someone to watch right? Well he'll get the POSSIBILITY of someone watching. So it works mostly in ur favor and he gets only the possibility of someone watching.

Since: Dec 10

Saint Louis, MO

#1110 Jan 4, 2011
When my wife and I first started dating, we took a walk around a neighborhood park. We stopped at a picnic table that was close to a very busy intersection. She had a long skirt on. She sat on the top of the table and I sat on the bench right in front of her. I finger fucked her for a good 10 minutes right there in front of all the traffic but no one was the wiser. It was quite erotic too, she came multiple times.
Brad

Dublin, CA

#1111 Jan 4, 2011
I've fingered my girlfriend in the car while she was sleeping. She woke up extremely horny and went straight for my c*ck while I was driving. She pulled it out of my shorts and gave me a BJ.

Since: Dec 10

Saint Louis, MO

#1112 Jan 4, 2011
Brad wrote:
I've fingered my girlfriend in the car while she was sleeping. She woke up extremely horny and went straight for my c*ck while I was driving. She pulled it out of my shorts and gave me a BJ.
My wife really loved being fingered while I was driving. She would lock her door, turn sideways and let me go at her while we were cruising down the highway. She has returned the favor many times...getting a BJ while driving can be dangerous though...I found myself drifting out of my lane onto the shoulder a few times.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1113 Jan 5, 2011
I've had almost exactly the same expirience - we went to a picnic area on the edge of some woods. There was a large family at one end, so we went to the other end and I had her sit on the table and me on the bench, on foot either side of me. She was quite nervous of being caught, so caressing the legs was one thing but removing the panties took some convincing, but evenutally I had them off. Then I fingered her but she was quite nervous of that too. She came, but I continued to finger her and she was far less nervous the 2nd time. She came again and then all nervousness had gone. I made her cum 6 or 7 times! Such had the nerves gone, she then wanted to give me a BJ - but now it was my turn to be nervous and I refused. We did drive down the road a bit and I pulled into a farm track and she then gave me my BJ.

Happy days!!!

northantsguy@ymail.com
wiredonritalin wrote:
When my wife and I first started dating, we took a walk around a neighborhood park. We stopped at a picnic table that was close to a very busy intersection. She had a long skirt on. She sat on the top of the table and I sat on the bench right in front of her. I finger fucked her for a good 10 minutes right there in front of all the traffic but no one was the wiser. It was quite erotic too, she came multiple times.
Join Free
docks

Sheffield, UK

#1115 Jan 11, 2011
i was out with my girlfriend and her best friend wen my gf had to go in for dinner so i walked her best friend home, we got down to her house and it was empty then she kissed me and started taking layers off, i then leaned down and licked her cl^t then started fingering her she came all over my face then she got on her knees and give me a bj then her sister walked in just as i came all over her ti^s and i ended up fingering both sisters and drinking there cum two or three times. without realising i had walked out of her house with her sisters panties, i took them back and came all over her face

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1116 Jan 13, 2011
docks wrote:
i was out with my girlfriend and her best friend wen my gf had to go in for dinner so i walked her best friend home, we got down to her house and it was empty then she kissed me and started taking layers off, i then leaned down and licked her cl^t then started fingering her she came all over my face then she got on her knees and give me a bj then her sister walked in just as i came all over her ti^s and i ended up fingering both sisters and drinking there cum two or three times. without realising i had walked out of her house with her sisters panties, i took them back and came all over her face
docks - fact or fiction?
mayonnaise jar

Jacksonville, FL

#1117 Jan 16, 2011
My gf is to big "mayonnaise jar" have to use hole hand. Do it Walmart you name it, did it in court like this judge;

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-08-1...
sexy_dreamer

Cambridge, OH

#1118 Jan 16, 2011
John wrote:
sexy dreamer, you're name wouldn't happen to be Kayla would it?
nope! sorry
angel

Dallas, TX

#1119 Jan 17, 2011
Never done, this before just curious .

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1120 Jan 17, 2011
I've fingered a girl while watching a film with all our friends, don't think anyone noticed, even tho she did make a loud moan once, and was pulling funny faces

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1121 Jan 18, 2011
i have fingered my gf in front of her nephew
Nick14

Sayreville, NJ

#1122 Jan 18, 2011
I have never finger on but if u are a lucky girl that lives in Wayne,NJ and goes to Wayne hills high school I'll make u happy
RJW

Hilton Head Island, SC

#1123 Jan 18, 2011
Pictures and stories...ryanjames2595@aol.co m
Ohhh memories

Cumming, GA

#1124 Jan 18, 2011
Bentley Rhodes wrote:
Good stuff Marlow; I had another Woman I was in a relationship with; that one time We were heading to My parents house as She drove that told Me to unbutton; unzip My pants & take it out of My pants for Her because I had gotten an erection looking at Her long beautiful muscular toned legs in the sunlight;[which happend frequently; I LOVED Her awesome legs]. I did as I was told & She stroked My erection up & down as She drove & as We passed by tractor trailers it was friggin' sweet looking up seeing the expression of shocking surprise on the drivers faces as We passed by them! Man You brought back a whole archive of memories for Me about that Woman & some of the awesome times Her & I shared. But She ended up causing Me a whole *#$+ load of trouble at the end of our relationship!!
This reminds me of a long car trip with my boyfriend. I was bored & decided to tease him a little. It was early in the relationship, so he sure didn't expect what happened...I didn't expect to take it that far, but it was awesome. He was driving & I started rubbing his leg slowly working from his knee to hip. When he looked as if he was going to bust open those pants, I unzipped and gave him a gentle & sweet little blow job as he drove down the highway. He held out as long as possible, but had to pull of to the side of the highway with hazard lights. When we got back on the road his hand was up my skirt with slow & gentle motions for most of the rest of the trip. Yep, good times.
Mike

UK

#1125 Jan 19, 2011
something like this http://tinyurl.com/68jqu6y LOL :)))
lesbo forever

Powder Springs, GA

#1127 Jan 22, 2011
well i am a lesbo and i got fingered at the movies and my gf was all like over me and everyone watched us and clapped and cheered and we ended up effing that night... it was awsomee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love my nipples showing. 2 min johnnyboi 28
Snapchat with a fat girl? 2 min Lukeohare96 52
Family fun hereford 2 min karl 24
Who likes to f*** old men? (Jun '12) 3 min Rugby Player uk 2,858
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jamielad007 380,409
Dirty ki...k 3 min Wowjj171111 101,864
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min willl 778,233
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Snapxtom 794,287
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Bambong420 107,106
More from around the web