Being fingered in public
Mona Foremohr

United States

#1063 Dec 15, 2010
My boyfriend fingered me at a college football game a few weeks ago. It was really cold outside so we snuggled up close to keep warm and also had a blanket over our laps. I came really good and then gave him a hj in return. Still need to wash the blanket lol.
13yearold

Nunawading, Australia

#1064 Dec 18, 2010
I'm 13 and the other day I went to east land and got fingered by a guy I just met, my brstfriend has liked him for ages but he went for me not her!! He slowly unzipped my shorts and we made out for a bit then he inserted 4 fingers at one(this is only my first time) then as he did that I unzipped his pants and gave him a hand job :) we had sex in the cinema that was full!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1065 Dec 18, 2010
13yearold wrote:
I'm 13 and the other day I went to east land and got fingered by a guy I just met, my brstfriend has liked him for ages but he went for me not her!! He slowly unzipped my shorts and we made out for a bit then he inserted 4 fingers at one(this is only my first time) then as he did that I unzipped his pants and gave him a hand job :) we had sex in the cinema that was full!!!
13yo taking "FOUR" fingers???...WHOA!!!

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1066 Dec 18, 2010
13yearold wrote:
Way too young to be in here.
joyman61

United States

#1067 Dec 18, 2010
Eric Shun wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the reply but I do know what happens at dance clubs and I'm sure it's even more wild down in Ft. Lauderdale than up here in the midwest. I was referring to these other claims of strangers fingering girls in public places where the girl doesn't seem to mind or even helps by spreading her legs some. It would be very rare if a guy could get away with slipping his finger up between some random chick's legs without some sort of retaliation if it were some where else other than a club or similar setting. You said that you and your gf's get felt up and fingered while out clubbing by guys you just met, but do you ever get fingered from behind from someone you don't know and can't see and never bother turning around to find out who is doing it? If so do you enjoy it?
Well i had the story of fingering the girl in Virgina Beach and is a true story .It really surprised me too but i wanted more even if it was a return of the favor.
13yearold

Nunawading, Australia

#1068 Dec 18, 2010
Doug77 wrote:
<quoted text>13yo taking "FOUR" fingers???...WHOA!!!
yeah o got 4 fingers it hurt a little and I pushed back in the chair th old couple watched a while then soon I was making noises and everyone watched a few more hot guys joined in

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1069 Dec 19, 2010
I have fingered and f*cked my girlfriend in the parking lot at a restaurant, parking lot of a pee wee football field, all school dances, football locker room in high school a few years ago and in the gymnasium, and fingered her in the restaurant after we ate!!! We love the thrill of the chance of getting caught! It makes her orgasms way more intense and makes my erection 10x's harder!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1070 Dec 19, 2010
AMC wrote:
<quoted text>Ha I worked in a theater a couple of years and it is amazing what people will do in the not so dark. Fingerings are pretty hard to spot unfortunately. More unfortunately hand jobs seem to be the #1 activity that is easy to spot, which does nothing for me, but once in awhile you will spot a head bobber. I always made a point of mentally marking them and then making sure I got a good look at them on the way out. It has helped form my theory that girls have no taste, I have seen a lot of beauties with a lot of pigs.
What AMC did you work at I have been at one for 2yrs now and have caught people having sex fingering and b jobs

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1071 Dec 20, 2010
My girlfriend was on holiday with her parents - I had work commitments so couldn't join them. I worked near Watford, they were on holiday in Dawlish. I had one day when I had nothing planned, so I drove to them early in the morning, picked her up and took her away for the day, returning her in the evening and drove home. She looked so lovely and sexy in her flowing skirt and white T-Shirt.

We had no plans when we drove away, but we soon came upon a wooded area, and on the edge was a picnic spot, so we pulled into there. The picnic area was made up of wooden tables with long wooden benches either side. There was a family of about 7 or 8 at one end so we went over to the other end.

I got Marina to sit on the picnic table, and I sat on the bench in front of her, putting one of her legs either side of me. After a while I started touching her ankles, then running my fingers and hands up her shins, and then over her knees, and then under her skirt. At this point she started getting a bit nervous of being seen by the family, but we were quite a way away, and besides, I had my back to them so they should only see my back.

My hands and fingers worked their way up the insides of her thighs, and then I felt the wetness of her panties - boy, were they wet!!! After a few minutes of rubbing over her panties I suggested she removed them. Once again she was nervous of being seen but I got them off of her. With full access to her sweet spot I was able to really use my skill at making her enjoy the session. I made her cum 6 or 7 times, each time more powerful than the last.

When I'd finished she really wanted to return the favour, but I thought it was just a bit too open for that, and besides, I wanted to remember the experience for the orgasms I had watched (and made happen).

On the way home I couldn't resist it - I pulled into a farm track and she gave me a BJ. It was at this point that I realised she didn't really like giving them - I came in her mouth and she openned the car door and spat it all out. A bit of an anti-climax!

I will never forget that day. I love GIVING pleasure like that, and to do it in such an exposed place really made it very VERY special!!!

I would love to find someone who I could demonstrate my enjoyment of seeing the female orgasm again. Such a wonderous thing to see!!!
13yearold

Nunawading, Australia

#1073 Dec 21, 2010
tonight I went to the pool with my boyfriend and It was packed!! But i must admit I am a tad fat :/ so I wear a one piece bathing suite :) by 30 minuites in to the swim my bathing suite was floating on the top of the water with me getting fucked so hard under the water!! The pressure from the water made it more plesurable and I was squirting in the water lots of people saw us but I didn't care ;) I love my life of hardcore sex at 13 seven guys in one year what can I say I'm a bit of a slut ;) xoxo 13yearold
starman

Wembley, Australia

#1074 Dec 21, 2010
13yearold wrote:
tonight I went to the pool with my boyfriend and It was packed!! But i must admit I am a tad fat :/ so I wear a one piece bathing suite :) by 30 minuites in to the swim my bathing suite was floating on the top of the water with me getting fucked so hard under the water!! The pressure from the water made it more plesurable and I was squirting in the water lots of people saw us but I didn't care ;) I love my life of hardcore sex at 13 seven guys in one year what can I say I'm a bit of a slut ;) xoxo 13yearold
thats interesting i live in melb too ..wanna chat?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1075 Dec 21, 2010
Ahhhh..... The fantasies of a 13yo..... Such dreams as these are what a child imagines for many a session of masturbation. I too used to imagine going to the swimming baths and finding a girl to finger or fuck, but alas it was just a wet dream (and a very wet one too). Little girl, when you do it for real it will not be in public company, m'thinks.

When you lose your virginity come back and tell us what REALLY happens....
13yearold wrote:
Lala

La Plata, Argentina

#1076 Dec 21, 2010
Not long ago a guy fingered me in a room that is next to a room where other friends of mine were sleeping, and they heard all of my moans! I never had it done in PUBLIC VIEW, though.
thehorn

Cinderford, UK

#1077 Dec 21, 2010
Lala wrote:
Not long ago a guy fingered me in a room that is next to a room where other friends of mine were sleeping, and they heard all of my moans! I never had it done in PUBLIC VIEW, though.
Would u like it done in public view lala? It defo notches ur heart rate a peg or two, even giving is better in public, also people can see just how good a fingerin can be if done right! Gimme a shout lala
da broads kid

Bensenville, IL

#1079 Dec 21, 2010
kpeters 45 wrote:
i fingferd agirl i was seeing one time in a theatre while her kids were with us on the other side
I thought I smelled fish!!!

Since: Dec 10

Houston, TX

#1080 Dec 21, 2010
InTheFamily wrote:
My wife loves to show off her snooch. I love the attention she gets when she does. So, she is want to show off amlost anywhere. She then asks them if they want to touch it, then finger it. I have seen her fingered to orgasm in parking lots, stores, movies, restraunts, parks, parties, etc. She loves it when a small group forms and watches. Freaky huh!
Wow how can I get you guys to be my neighbors... lol.
jessy

United States

#1081 Dec 21, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
I love getting fingered in the cinemas
i get so wet, its ridiculous.
its exciting to think somebody could catch you
and you have to contain your moans and all the noises.
its so good.
My stepdad... Fingered me
jessy

United States

#1082 Dec 21, 2010
Office Girl wrote:
My husband fingers me when ever he can and I love it. The more danger and chance of someone catching us the harder I c**.
I know da feelinf... My stepdad touches me..When moms upstairs
jessy

United States

#1083 Dec 21, 2010
KKs wrote:
I love to get fingered everywhere!! my boyfriend and i have only been going out for 2 months and we have wild, hot, hardcore sex all the time!! i love to feel the plesure!! we are really dirty together and apart when im with my boy i let him finger me and give him plesure too when im by myself i masturbate with dildos and toys!!! not only at home at the store, cinemas (especially during sexual videos) praking lots on or in cars everywhere you name it i do it there!! the first time i had sex was with a guy in 9th grade seco0nd time was a week later with another guy and so on iv lost count how much times i had sexual intercourse or just really dirty hard core sex!!! my curent boyfriend and i went over to the bahamas to vist his parents and we had hardcore sex (very hot) right there on the public beach. just talking about it now makes me want to call him right now and get dirty!! im curently masturbate with a fat dick right now i got a few weeks ago. when ever my bf sees me masturbate he strips down naked and gets in from behind its like having 2 dicks at the same time. My bf invitedhis freind over ones and i got double plesure that night at his house so how wants to get dirty with me on chat im open and crazy wet!!
Ilike to be fingered,but sometimes it hurts two much
thehorn

UK

#1085 Dec 21, 2010
jessy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ilike to be fingered,but sometimes it hurts two much
U wanna email me tell me all about gettin fingered?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min SC_d16 1,445,121
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Add 220,271
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 1 min johnny530 10,645
How Big is Your Husband's Penis? (Jun '15) 2 min Robert 1960 584
surat gay (Feb '15) 2 min Rahul 6,681
Germany Chat (Apr '15) 2 min Only Rosie 10
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Jay cd0026 181,858
Gay/bi k.k 4 min Versfun79 136,906
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 5 min janco282 326,340
More from around the web