Since: Nov 10

Marion, IL

#971 Nov 6, 2010
Back in high school my girlfreind and i would go to the mall and any store we went to i would reach down her pants and finger her sweet pie...She was always very wet, then one time we were so horny we found a empty stair well and went to the bottom to fuck. We were at it when we heard shoes coming and the next thing i know i see shoes and pants...Man this guy jumped out of his pants and took off.. We got up as fast as we could and got the heck out of there.....LOL

Beaverton, OR

#972 Nov 6, 2010
I am on now KK, motzybrdr@hotmail.com hit me up
KKs wrote:
I love to get fingered everywhere!! my boyfriend and i have only been going out for 2 months and we have wild, hot, hardcore sex all the time!! i love to feel the plesure!! we are really dirty together and apart when im with my boy i let him finger me and give him plesure too when im by myself i masturbate with dildos and toys!!! not only at home at the store, cinemas (especially during sexual videos) praking lots on or in cars everywhere you name it i do it there!! the first time i had sex was with a guy in 9th grade seco0nd time was a week later with another guy and so on iv lost count how much times i had sexual intercourse or just really dirty hard core sex!!! my curent boyfriend and i went over to the bahamas to vist his parents and we had hardcore sex (very hot) right there on the public beach. just talking about it now makes me want to call him right now and get dirty!! im curently masturbate with a fat dick right now i got a few weeks ago. when ever my bf sees me masturbate he strips down naked and gets in from behind its like having 2 dicks at the same time. My bf invitedhis freind over ones and i got double plesure that night at his house so how wants to get dirty with me on chat im open and crazy wet!!

Beaverton, OR

#973 Nov 6, 2010
Anybody want to chat? i am on now m/21 send me a reply and i will send my chat addresss

Since: Apr 10

Mound, MN

#974 Nov 6, 2010
Sally good times wrote:
I used to let my bf finger my in church. I felt bad for it, prayed about it, then let him do it again the following Sunday. This church had a balcony and at the Sunday night services, it was pretty dark up there. They had this old biddy that was supposed to keep an eye on us kids, but she was pretty dumb.
PS: My bf used to skip shaking hands with the pastor after church because he thought the smell would transfer to the pastor's hand and he'd get wise to us.
wow..that is one hot story sally.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#976 Nov 8, 2010
laylalovely wrote:
I've had this happen to me twice and both were super crazy hot! The first time was when I was a sophomore in High school coming back from a school trip on a bus. I was sitting next to my boyfriend of the time and we had been pretty blatantly flirting and making out for over an hour, so I was pretty turned on (we we're in the way back row, so we actually had some privacy). Eventually he started running his hands further and further up my legs and under my skirt until he was brushing against my panties. Needless to say, I was pretty much trembling with anticipation. Finally he pulled my panties to the side and started to rub my clit, which was absolutely awesome, especially since there were people like 2 seats in front of us! I held back from moaning until I finally came, and came hard, at that.
The second time was in Junior year with my ex girlfriend. We had been in the city all night (NYC, if you were curious) and were taking a late train home. Things pretty much progressed the same as on the bus (gotta love skirts), except she pulled my panties all the way off! In the 30 or so minutes we had before our stop, she managed to get me off 4 times, one of which I squirted a bit. It was so hot, and I could barely stand when we had to get off the train.
They are 2 great stories. Anything more recently?

“Hi Everyone”

Location hidden

#977 Nov 8, 2010
bigee wrote:
<quoted text>
They are 2 great stories. Anything more recently?
Sorry to disappoint, but nothing yet. Me and my most recent ex boyfriend, who I broke up with in may, were actually pretty tame sexually and I haven't been in a relationship since (cut me a break, its only been like 5 months). I had a great relationship with him, but lets just say most of our escapades were restricted to the bedroom.

Mound, MN

#978 Nov 8, 2010
laylalovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint, but nothing yet. Me and my most recent ex boyfriend, who I broke up with in may, were actually pretty tame sexually and I haven't been in a relationship since (cut me a break, its only been like 5 months). I had a great relationship with him, but lets just say most of our escapades were restricted to the bedroom.
awww...poor bb. im sorry ur experience with him was kinda boring.

“Hi Everyone”

Location hidden

#979 Nov 8, 2010
booberry wrote:
<quoted text>
awww...poor bb. im sorry ur experience with him was kinda boring.
Aw, do I detect sarcasm booberry? While its true that I didn't do anything all that wild with him, we still had a really great relationship (probably my best), and I don't regret a thing. Also, the sex was pretty damn good, even through it didn't leave the bedroom, so no complaints.
Join Free
a69ducks

United States

#980 Nov 9, 2010
Kentucky gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not fair!! I got fingered only twice at all the parties I have attended. I want more and the guys are to shy to try me. Promise I won't refuse.
I am still only a teen. Maybe some day - sigh!!
Wow wish I could finger u I love to go down thou that's my pleasure

Mound, MN

#982 Nov 9, 2010
laylalovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, do I detect sarcasm booberry? While its true that I didn't do anything all that wild with him, we still had a really great relationship (probably my best), and I don't regret a thing. Also, the sex was pretty damn good, even through it didn't leave the bedroom, so no complaints.
no sarcasm here. im sorry if i came off that way. im glad u had a good time with him.

“Hi Everyone”

Location hidden

#983 Nov 9, 2010
booberry wrote:
<quoted text>
no sarcasm here. im sorry if i came off that way. im glad u had a good time with him.
Ok, sorry to sound mean, it's totally cool. Thanks booberry :)

Mound, MN

#985 Nov 10, 2010
laylalovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, sorry to sound mean, it's totally cool. Thanks booberry :)
yw..wanna chat gonnboy@live.com
Bo Nurr

United States

#986 Nov 11, 2010
laylalovely wrote:
I've had this happen to me twice and both were super crazy hot! The first time was when I was a sophomore in High school coming back from a school trip on a bus. I was sitting next to my boyfriend of the time and we had been pretty blatantly flirting and making out for over an hour, so I was pretty turned on (we we're in the way back row, so we actually had some privacy). Eventually he started running his hands further and further up my legs and under my skirt until he was brushing against my panties. Needless to say, I was pretty much trembling with anticipation. Finally he pulled my panties to the side and started to rub my clit, which was absolutely awesome, especially since there were people like 2 seats in front of us! I held back from moaning until I finally came, and came hard, at that.
The second time was in Junior year with my ex girlfriend. We had been in the city all night (NYC, if you were curious) and were taking a late train home. Things pretty much progressed the same as on the bus (gotta love skirts), except she pulled my panties all the way off! In the 30 or so minutes we had before our stop, she managed to get me off 4 times, one of which I squirted a bit. It was so hot, and I could barely stand when we had to get off the train.
WOW such a hot story! Did your gf ever finger you at other times or eat you and did you ever do her?
dirty_gurl

United States

#987 Nov 11, 2010
my bf and me went to the movie theater this past weekend and it was packed. after waiting awhile after the movie started we started feeling eachother and lightly making out trying to be real quiet. i undid his pants slowly jacking his hard c@ck and he finally managed to slide 2 fingers up inside me. it was intensely hot and we managed to both c*m at the same time but got some funny and also dirty looks from the people around us lol. i licked his goo off my fingers then lcked mine off his both so yummy!!
nice guy but horny alot

Upper Darby, PA

#988 Nov 11, 2010
dirty_gurl wrote:
my bf and me went to the movie theater this past weekend and it was packed. after waiting awhile after the movie started we started feeling eachother and lightly making out trying to be real quiet. i undid his pants slowly jacking his hard c@ck and he finally managed to slide 2 fingers up inside me. it was intensely hot and we managed to both c*m at the same time but got some funny and also dirty looks from the people around us lol. i licked his goo off my fingers then lcked mine off his both so yummy!!
Dam I wish I was was ur bf

“Hi Everyone”

Location hidden

#989 Nov 11, 2010
Bo Nurr wrote:
<quoted text>WOW such a hot story! Did your gf ever finger you at other times or eat you and did you ever do her?
Haha, that depends on what you mean. If you're asking if we did something like that in public, the answer is no, not really. We did everything you asked about, and a bit more, in the comfort of our beds, aside from that one time we were rarely that daring. There's only one other orgasmic incident between us that could be called "in public", but since there wasn't any fingering involved, I didn't post it earlier. In case you were wondering, it wasn't anything all that exceptional. She and I had piled into a car with a bunch of other people, and due to the lack of seats people were sitting on each other's laps. She kinda of straddled my leg (in a skirt by the way), and spent the next 20 minutes like that. I felt her squirm a bit, almost like she was rubbing on me, but considering that the roads were in less than perfect shape and the car was so full that everyone was jostling each other, I thought pretty much nothing of it. When we finally got out of the car, she pulled me aside and told me that she had managed to have an orgasm, albeit a fairly mild one, by grinding on my leg (god bless that girl, she could cum like a ninja if she wanted to). I personally found this to be pretty sexy, although it wasn't nearly as blatant as the other public escapade.
nice guy but horny alot

Upper Darby, PA

#990 Nov 11, 2010
laylalovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, that depends on what you mean. If you're asking if we did something like that in public, the answer is no, not really. We did everything you asked about, and a bit more, in the comfort of our beds, aside from that one time we were rarely that daring. There's only one other orgasmic incident between us that could be called "in public", but since there wasn't any fingering involved, I didn't post it earlier. In case you were wondering, it wasn't anything all that exceptional. She and I had piled into a car with a bunch of other people, and due to the lack of seats people were sitting on each other's laps. She kinda of straddled my leg (in a skirt by the way), and spent the next 20 minutes like that. I felt her squirm a bit, almost like she was rubbing on me, but considering that the roads were in less than perfect shape and the car was so full that everyone was jostling each other, I thought pretty much nothing of it. When we finally got out of the car, she pulled me aside and told me that she had managed to have an orgasm, albeit a fairly mild one, by grinding on my leg (god bless that girl, she could cum like a ninja if she wanted to). I personally found this to be pretty sexy, although it wasn't nearly as blatant as the other public escapade.
Weren't u able to feel ur legs getting wet? Vry hot btw ;-)

“Hi Everyone”

Location hidden

#991 Nov 12, 2010
nice guy but horny alot wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't u able to feel ur legs getting wet? Vry hot btw ;-)
haha, nope; I was in jeans and she had panties on. I literally didn't even really expect until she told me. When I said she could stealthgasm (another new word) I meant it. When she wanted to hold back, for which there was rare occasion, the only sign she was cumming were the contractions and her body stiffening up.
dude

Montréal, Canada

#992 Nov 12, 2010
laylalovely wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, nope; I was in jeans and she had panties on. I literally didn't even really expect until she told me. When I said she could stealthgasm (another new word) I meant it. When she wanted to hold back, for which there was rare occasion, the only sign she was cumming were the contractions and her body stiffening up.
Y did u take ur pic off ??

“Hi Everyone”

Location hidden

#993 Nov 12, 2010
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Y did u take ur pic off ??
I never had a profile pic to begin with...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird things done by girls when horny........... 2 min Ritasweety 27
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min anand mishra 3,207
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min Mojo 98,139
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Biboyuk15 741,798
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min jackblagger 746,209
Durban NSA (Jun '13) 3 min hot rod 93
delhi gay sex 3 min pooja 9,511
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min naughty 99,645
Dirty ki...k 4 min Kev6996 72,182
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min hap77 354,709