“Aussie Dave is here ”

Since: Jan 09

Victoria

#45 Jan 19, 2010
jane wrote:
"Being fingered in public" - OH YES PLEASE !!
Hey Jane ..meet you in Melbourne :)
Bo Nurr

United States

#46 Jan 19, 2010
Who wants to get fingered by my talented digits?
YUMYUM

United States

#47 Jan 19, 2010
DaveAussie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about annonomous fingering ?? lets hear your stories and thoughts ?
the anonymous fingering and f~king is one of my favorite funtasies to masturbate to. when i used to take the crowded subway home from high school, guys wd often press against me, squeeze my butt, and try to put their hands and stuff up my skirt. my mother would often ask me what that mess was on the back of my coat or skirt.
[i didnt let them cuz i was a nice, innocent kid, but in fact
I REALLY LOVED IT!!!]

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Victoria

#48 Jan 20, 2010
YUMYUM wrote:
<quoted text>
the anonymous fingering and f~king is one of my favorite funtasies to masturbate to. when i used to take the crowded subway home from high school, guys wd often press against me, squeeze my butt, and try to put their hands and stuff up my skirt. my mother would often ask me what that mess was on the back of my coat or skirt.
[i didnt let them cuz i was a nice, innocent kid, but in fact
I REALLY LOVED IT!!!]
Hold that thought Yum Yum ..thats an awesome Story ..Did they ever press up against you and you could feel their fully errect Manhood ? Or were you ever tempted to just lightly brush your hand back there ? Sounds Sensational
nicole

Statesboro, GA

#49 Jan 20, 2010
I love getting fingered in public. My ex used to finger me right in the middle of class. That was probably the best but the movies was nice too. I remember one time ppl started watching us instead of the movie. It was too late to stop then!!
YUMYUM

United States

#50 Jan 21, 2010
DaveAussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold that thought Yum Yum ..thats an awesome Story ..Did they ever press up against you and you could feel their fully errect Manhood ? Or were you ever tempted to just lightly brush your hand back there ? Sounds Sensational
At that time, i was a total innocent and lived in a very puritanical society, so the thot of actively encouraging them was unthinkable to me. they definitely pressed up against me and mostly i could feel their hands. i dont even think i knew much about erections. i just knew i loved the feel of their hands as they crept up my thighs and closer and closer toward my happy zone. but these days, i would definitely return the favor

Since: Dec 09

AKLD, New Zealand

#51 Jan 21, 2010
MMMmmm,Nice...and Sexy

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Victoria

#52 Jan 21, 2010
YUMYUM wrote:
<quoted text>
At that time, i was a total innocent and lived in a very puritanical society, so the thot of actively encouraging them was unthinkable to me. they definitely pressed up against me and mostly i could feel their hands. i dont even think i knew much about erections. i just knew i loved the feel of their hands as they crept up my thighs and closer and closer toward my happy zone. but these days, i would definitely return the favor
Thats simply fantastic , I love the sound of them trying to work their hands towards your moist pussy , and the fact that you did all you could really do to encourage them .

I love the thought of a random annonomous finger slipping inside , not even really seing the individual involved , just touching then working his finger in while in a shopping mall , or on a bus ..

I find that thought a real turn on ..Great stories Yum Yum
Join Free
YUMYUM

United States

#53 Jan 21, 2010
DaveAussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats simply fantastic , I love the sound of them trying to work their hands towards your moist pussy , and the fact that you did all you could really do to encourage them .
I love the thought of a random annonomous finger slipping inside , not even really seing the individual involved , just touching then working his finger in while in a shopping mall , or on a bus ..
I find that thought a real turn on ..Great stories Yum Yum
well, this is not a sexy thot. now i'm wondering about the psychology of this. i bet lots of women have this fantasy of having nameless, faceless sex with someone u never meet again. but women are 'supposed' to want commitment, trust, romance, fidelity... maybe women dont want what the stereotype says they want, or maybe they want conflicting things...
when men say they dont know what women want, maybe women dont know either. maybe they've been told what they sd want
[right now i want a pancake]

Since: Aug 08

Kuwait, Kuwait

#55 Jan 21, 2010
YUMYUM wrote:
<quoted text>
well, this is not a sexy thot. now i'm wondering about the psychology of this. i bet lots of women have this fantasy of having nameless, faceless sex with someone u never meet again. but women are 'supposed' to want commitment, trust, romance, fidelity... maybe women dont want what the stereotype says they want, or maybe they want conflicting things...
when men say they dont know what women want, maybe women dont know either. maybe they've been told what they sd want
Right now, I'd like to be stood behind you on a crowded number 19 bus ;)
Usarmy

United States

#56 Jan 21, 2010
2cool wrote:
My sister is 15 she loves to be fingered in public places with whoever around. My friends have fingered her at parties on the couch, at basketball games in the bleachers, at the lake on the boat and in the movies. she doesnt care who does it she will let anyone. When we go to our grand parents she lets me in the back seat. Shes pretty cool. Any others out there?
. Damn dude i wanna meet ur sister

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Victoria

#57 Jan 21, 2010
YUMYUM wrote:
<quoted text>
YumYum ..I think it is a Sexy thought , and I certainly agree the steriotype is utter c*ap in my view , I know it to be bulls*it . Women are told what they are supposed to want , but I know thats not always what they want .

Its the annonomous aspect that really interests me , more so than what might be considered the Sexual element , this flows inline with Exotic holiday Sex for example with a stranger ..It a really , interesting , exciting thought to ponder .

Also relative to sexual power ...there is much more I could say about this Topic , I find it extremely interesting .
Reb

Perth, Australia

#58 Jan 22, 2010
I would have loved to experience sex more as a teenager, but my fucked up parents use to put the fear of God into me to the point that if it was not for my husband, who is 17 years my senior, I would have been probably out on the streets by now.
I used to always think it was dirty, but now love it when hubby, fingers me in the car or when we are horse riding together (yeah... poor horse), and he the back seat driver LOL.
YUMYUM

Knoxville, TN

#59 Jan 22, 2010
mightymag wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, I'd like to be stood behind you on a crowded number 19 bus ;)
i'm sure i'd love having you standing behind me on the #19. we used to practically be neighbors when i worked in the UAE. i also have an attraction to men who wear the jallabya[?]and the head thing. but i looked at your profile, and you seem smart and interesting and nice looking. i'd rather get to know you...
YUMYUM

Knoxville, TN

#60 Jan 22, 2010
DaveAussie wrote:
<quoted text>
YumYum ..I think it is a Sexy thought , and I certainly agree the steriotype is utter c*ap in my view , I know it to be bulls*it . Women are told what they are supposed to want , but I know thats not always what they want .
Its the annonomous aspect that really interests me , more so than what might be considered the Sexual element , this flows inline with Exotic holiday Sex for example with a stranger ..It a really , interesting , exciting thought to ponder .
Also relative to sexual power ...there is much more I could say about this Topic , I find it extremely interesting .
i think we are a little different in our interests. the anonymous aspect intrigues me less than the thought of doing it in a public place where no one knows what youre doing. the holiday sex interests me less cuz once i made eye contact or spoke with the man, i wd actually have to like him in order to have sex-and there goes the whole anonymous aspect...
i wd love to hear what you have to say abt sexual power. that wd be a facinating topic of discussion.i think that women have particularly interesting and contradictory ways of expressing their power because,in general, they cant be too overt about expressing their sexuality.
Jay

Holyoke, MA

#63 Jan 23, 2010
KKs wrote:
I love to get fingered everywhere!! my boyfriend and i have only been going out for 2 months and we have wild, hot, hardcore sex all the time!! i love to feel the plesure!! we are really dirty together and apart when im with my boy i let him finger me and give him plesure too when im by myself i masturbate with dildos and toys!!! not only at home at the store, cinemas (especially during sexual videos) praking lots on or in cars everywhere you name it i do it there!! the first time i had sex was with a guy in 9th grade seco0nd time was a week later with another guy and so on iv lost count how much times i had sexual intercourse or just really dirty hard core sex!!! my curent boyfriend and i went over to the bahamas to vist his parents and we had hardcore sex (very hot) right there on the public beach. just talking about it now makes me want to call him right now and get dirty!! im curently masturbate with a fat dick right now i got a few weeks ago. when ever my bf sees me masturbate he strips down naked and gets in from behind its like having 2 dicks at the same time. My bf invitedhis freind over ones and i got double plesure that night at his house so how wants to get dirty with me on chat im open and crazy wet!!
do u like to get finger banged or just fingered?

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Victoria

#64 Jan 23, 2010
YUMYUM wrote:
<quoted text>
i think we are a little different in our interests. the anonymous aspect intrigues me less than the thought of doing it in a public place where no one knows what youre doing. the holiday sex interests me less cuz once i made eye contact or spoke with the man, i wd actually have to like him in order to have sex-and there goes the whole anonymous aspect...
i wd love to hear what you have to say abt sexual power. that wd be a facinating topic of discussion.i think that women have particularly interesting and contradictory ways of expressing their power because,in general, they cant be too overt about expressing their sexuality.
Yes , this is a topic that interests me a great deal ..Sexual power , and as you correctly say " women cant be too overt about expressing their sexuality " , there are so many reason for this , and restrictions that are placed on us all to some degree via Community , Family , Religion , Work Place , Friends ..etc etc

To explore this topic , I find you just constantly come up with new ideas and " Black and White " merges very quickly into " Grey " . If the womans Sexual expression is too Overt , she is straight away brought down by her own gender , you even see it here on Topix on occassion , its normally a form of jeslousy that will have her labeled a " Sl*t " predominantly by other females .

But her power can be expressed anyhow , It can be a look a touch , an action , particular clothing ..and is in MOST cases not followed with any action at all , other than a fleeting smile or twist . It can be an unspoken movement .

The females power lies in the males arousal over visual criteria , the obvious type situations , short read skirt ..ect . However as many women report , the power of having boys / men attempt to view them remove their clothing can be extremely exciting , the expression involved while holding the thought that many of those men may wish to masturbate .

I can remember one particular stripper who used to work in the troupe we had at the time , she was very beautiful with a great body , however her only actual sexual outlet was her one on one dances for which she was paid , she told me she loved it . She felt more of a woman , the only other thing she would use would be her vibrator . I did see her makes guys cum , while performing her work ..It was true sexual expression .

Imagine ..removing your clothes in front of a one- way window , while a dozen men watched with " hard ons " ..some masturbating ..and you couldn't even see them ???

Its a really intersting topic ..and exchange of ideas
OpenMinded

Dubai, UAE

#65 Jan 23, 2010
It is all in the Mind. How True. I had an ineresting experience on a bus journey from Goa to Bombay in India. A overnight travel. The bus started at around 5.00.PM. Enroute a small lady of 30sh ( I was around 25 then but not married)boarded the bus. The conductor looked around and finding me the only better dressed man put her alongside me near the aisle seat. I had one look at her the moment she sat, a very average lady, when I suddenly lifted the handrest in between and aligned it witht the backrest. I still do not know what made me do that. She did not object and the journey continued. By dusk I was touching her elbow inching up her dress and within some time I was massaging her boobs. She opposed initially and then let me have my way. I loosened her blouse and had a good time with her boobs. All with one hand!!! Now when I look back I know that she had climaxed 2-3 times just by that. Those were the times when for some time she would not let me touch them. She never let my hand beyond down her navel. The strange part of this was we exhanged professions and other very little talk. But never exhanged names or addresses. The next day I was groggy with lack of sleep and a very cramped left hand. LOL
horny

Venlo, Netherlands

#66 Jan 24, 2010
2cool wrote:
My sister is 15 she loves to be fingered in public places with whoever around. My friends have fingered her at parties on the couch, at basketball games in the bleachers, at the lake on the boat and in the movies. she doesnt care who does it she will let anyone. When we go to our grand parents she lets me in the back seat. Shes pretty cool. Any others out there?
I want to finger your sister anywhere she want.If she jerking me off
Bo Nurr

Westchester, IL

#67 Jan 24, 2010
Reading this thread in the recent weeks has gotten me so hot I had to do it this past Friday night! I took my horny neighbor who is also my FWB to a semi-crowded bar. We always touch and kiss off and on while talking when sitting at a bar. I was massaging her back while talking and she was getting horny. I then started massaging her bare inner thighs and rubbing her pu**y thru her panties and she was loving it. We were staring into eachothers' eyes and I said "I'm going to finger you"! She gave me big long kiss and said "Go for it"! Not even quite five minutes after diddling her, she started to let out an audible moan as she came while her juices left a puddle on the bar stool. Luckily there was some really good music playing and there were some people singing along, so besides a couple of 'curious' looks, nobody realized what had just happened. She went to the restroom to clean up and I grabbed a handful of napkins to wipe off the bar stool. When she came back, I started sniffing my finger. She looked at me, then pulled it toward her and put it in her mouth. I got so hard I couldn't stand it! We ordered one more round of drinks then went back to my house and 'enjoyed' eachother til the next morning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 3 min Workunguy 1,745
Seriously just put your Snapchat username down 3 min adrian 7
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min come get me 360,578
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min TequilaGuy69 101,325
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Pumpwild 757,245
Spit or swallow? Age first bj. 4 min Laura 497
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min bradb0y 750,395
Dirty ki...k 5 min Teen hottie 78,915
More from around the web