TaFfy

Dexter, MO

#6858 Feb 12, 2013
Betty swallocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my boyfriend likes to finger me when were on long coach trips, pokes my snatch till its wet through, then likes to poke my little starfish hole too, i told him he would get rusty coloured fingers if he did it but he dont mind he said, thats ok.
Stinks a bit after though!
Very nice Betty - it's dangerous but I like to have him touch me while I'm driving. Drives me mad with desire and I can hardly wait to pull over in the rest stop. Something about the possibility of getting caught is such a turn ON. I've got some stories.~~~) and a long tongue.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6860 Feb 12, 2013
TaFfy wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice Betty - it's dangerous but I like to have him touch me while I'm driving. Drives me mad with desire and I can hardly wait to pull over in the rest stop. Something about the possibility of getting caught is such a turn ON. I've got some stories.~~~) and a long tongue.
Mmm would love if you shared a few stories
Badwife

Glasgow, UK

#6861 Feb 12, 2013
Daveyroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u live in the UK Badwife I'd luv to watch
Yes I do
Daveyroo

UK

#6862 Feb 12, 2013
Badwife wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do
Cool I'm 31 and my gf is 20 I'd love to watch you I live in the north west but work in Oxford. Fancy swapping pics??
u s a

United States

#6864 Feb 14, 2013
Daveyroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool I'm 31 and my gf is 20 I'd love to watch you I live in the north west but work in Oxford. Fancy swapping pics??
lol and that is NO
Hornylez

Espanola, NM

#6866 Feb 16, 2013
Me & my girlfriend have just started taking college courses and what time I just was so horny I couldn't control my self so since we where in the same class I texted her telling her I need here to finger me. I was there in a mini and no panties so she started to finger me all through class. It was so hard to hold in the moans. We sat in the back so no one I think saw but, it was crazy. She would just finger me fast then slow. Two fingers then one. It was the best ever. Now we always do it & I hardly ever where panties now.
blackpool

Blackpool, UK

#6867 Feb 16, 2013
Badwife wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do
where?
addict

Satellite Provider

#6868 Feb 23, 2013
Oh my
Join Free
loz

Southampton, UK

#6869 Feb 25, 2013
Is it okay to grind on lads in clubs and get fingered ? Or that a bit sluttish
fone fun

UK

#6870 Feb 25, 2013
Any ladies wanna finger themselves for me
Will

Edinburgh, UK

#6871 Feb 25, 2013
loz wrote:
Bit sluttish but good :) ever hax sex in club
fone fun

UK

#6872 Feb 25, 2013
Bad wife do u want my number
Jonjon

Madison, WI

#6873 Feb 25, 2013
My daughters love going to the movies with me

Location hidden

#6874 Feb 25, 2013
loz wrote:
A little slutty but something every body wants to do at least once.

Location hidden

#6875 Feb 25, 2013
Jonjon wrote:
My daughters love going to the movies with me
What?

Are you a nut job?
Amy

Hinckley, UK

#6877 Feb 26, 2013
I was fingered in public. It was about 1 in the morning and it was dark outside. It'd be a drunken night, I'd been with this lad all night and I was walking home with him and some friends and all of a sudden he grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck. Then he reached down below and started fingering me in the street!! I was moaning like hell but I made him stop as I didn't want my friends or anybody else to see!!! Felt amazing though
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#6878 Feb 26, 2013
how old were you
Jsg_original one

Miami, FL

#6879 Feb 26, 2013
Amy wrote:
I was fingered in public. It was about 1 in the morning and it was dark outside. It'd be a drunken night, I'd been with this lad all night and I was walking home with him and some friends and all of a sudden he grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck. Then he reached down below and started fingering me in the street!! I was moaning like hell but I made him stop as I didn't want my friends or anybody else to see!!! Felt amazing
though
wluld love to see that tight pu**y ,)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6880 Feb 26, 2013
Amy wrote:
I was fingered in public. It was about 1 in the morning and it was dark outside. It'd be a drunken night, I'd been with this lad all night and I was walking home with him and some friends and all of a sudden he grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck. Then he reached down below and started fingering me in the street!! I was moaning like hell but I made him stop as I didn't want my friends or anybody else to see!!! Felt amazing though
wanna chat babe?
mike

Manchester, UK

#6881 Feb 26, 2013
seriously in need of a handjob, not had any as in anything in a while. love public stuff , just turns me on so bad, :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min dewsive 698,442
Gay animal sex. Skype (Apr '14) 2 min The Snapper 15
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min bored and horny 54,606
delhi gay sex 3 min Aman_g 3,392
gay whatsapp chat (May '13) 3 min Ashad 3,609
trade Yung 4 min imodels 646
Dirty ki...k 4 min boorrd 40,494
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Chris 706,482
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Rayy 329,481
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Girlslover 93,492