AmyLee

Tunbridge Wells, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

My friend fingered me earlier today at the local park behind the football club, it was so raunchy! I was so wet! Then I tossed him off;) it was pure bliss.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Being fingered under the table at a dinner party is the most wonderful. The guy beside me did me while we ate our meal and he brought me along so that I climaxed as I finished my dessert.
Logan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Azura Kahn wrote:
Being fingered under the table at a dinner party is the most wonderful. The guy beside me did me while we ate our meal and he brought me along so that I climaxed as I finished my dessert.
Would love to do that! So hard thinking about it

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

biandproud wrote:
im so wte right now.i want 2 be fingered and more.xxxx
Im from nottingham and and well up for fingering you in public.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

gemma wrote:
<quoted text>
can i help chelsea?just wear a short skirt and il sort out the rest.xx
If your after some fingering in nottingham im free ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

princessoforgasms wrote:
im quite the squirter.i once got fingered by my ex bf.hes a copper.i had a shrt skirt on.he did it in the cinems.he then lead me into the toilets and fuckde me hard.xx
You want to have some fun? im in nottingham and well up for some NSA fun!
Join Free
Hollie

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Me and this guy I sit next to in one of my classes have been flirting for ages. I always flash my thong at him under my skirt and I love to see his cock get hard in his pants. Last week we were drawing on each other as you do and he started writing on my bare leg. He just kept writing up my thigh and under my skirt. I pulled it back for him untill I was just holding up my skirt and he could see everything. He continued writing onto the crotch of my yellow thong over my clit. It felt so good and he started just rubbing my pussy. He pulled aside the thong and started fingering me till I came. Then he licked his fingers and continued with his school work.
Amazing kat

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I finger myself in public
Aana

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

My bose fingered me while doing my work.....i let him do that until my work finish....
Amazing kat

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Hollie wrote:
Me and this guy I sit next to in one of my classes have been flirting for ages. I always flash my thong at him under my skirt and I love to see his cock get hard in his pants. Last week we were drawing on each other as you do and he started writing on my bare leg. He just kept writing up my thigh and under my skirt. I pulled it back for him untill I was just holding up my skirt and he could see everything. He continued writing onto the crotch of my yellow thong over my clit. It felt so good and he started just rubbing my pussy. He pulled aside the thong and started fingering me till I came. Then he licked his fingers and continued with his school work.
that got me so wet

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Since: Jan 09

Victoria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Kellygall wrote:
<quoted text>Tubes are great so crowded with strangers.Its only happened once to me but I keep hoping.I had a summer holiday job and was on my way to work last year. The tube was busy, no spare seats so I was standing in a corner by the door.
At the next station, Kings Cross, the train filled up. The last two guys on stood facing me. As the train moved off I felt my skirt being lifted, I looked up from my book and looked at him, my eyes were wide open and I was about to shout out, then I saw this gorgeous thirtysomething my mouth opened but nothing came out. he raised his forefinger to his mouth and nodded. I could now feel his other hand on my damp panties, I looked back at him and replied with a shaky nod of my own, then I closed my eyes and let my head rest on the wall behind I could feel my mouth fall open as I tried to gasp for breath. Then he tugged hard on my panties it made jump as they went down a few inches. Now he had plenty of room to play with me, I widened my stance a little to help him. He was so gentle, my clit was in heaven. I felt a hand come inside my top and up onto my tits, it was the other guy, I didn't know if they were friends but I didn't care. All I knew was that I didn't want it to stop. He was teasing me down there, so I tried to move my hips to encourage him to enter me. He pushed two fingers inside me and my juices were running down my thigh. My nipples were as big as they had ever been and then the sound I had been dreading, the screech of brakes as the train reached the next station Caledonion Road. They withdrew their hands the first guy put his two fingers on his tongue and then onto my lips. The doors opened, they gave me a smile and disappeared into the station. They had just given me the most exciting three minutes of my life.
I 'm not sure if anyone saw anything, I don't think so but I avoid looking at them, I get off at the next station to pull my panties up and wipe myself.
Now ..that sounds like my kind of Story , and would bring a lot more enjoyment to a Train Ride . Whether true or not , Its a wonderful Story , with the exciting bit being the RANDOM element of suprise ..Now thats exciting !! Can you get on an Aussie Train ? lol lol lol lol ..Awesome :)
Now ..that sounds like my kind of Story , and would bring a lot more enjoyment to a Train Ride . Whether true or not , Its a wonderful Story , with the exciting bit being the RANDOM element of suprise ..Now thats exciting !! Can you get on an Aussie Train ? lol lol lol lol ..Awesome

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Victoria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Amazing kat wrote:
I finger myself in public
Really Kat ?..Where do you do it ? Who sees You ?

“Aussie Dave is here ”

Victoria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Aana wrote:
My bose fingered me while doing my work.....i let him do that until my work finish....
Thats a great Tip for Workplace Morale ..More companies ( And Boss's ) should follow this Lead !:)
Amy

Worcester Park, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I'm 15 and I love to get fingered on the bus to school, I pick a guy and take him to the back and then he fingers me! I also get f*cked in school occasionally it's actually really easy to find a place to do it
Sexyboy

Broadford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Amy wrote:
I'm 15 and I love to get fingered on the bus to school, I pick a guy and take him to the back and then he fingers me! I also get f*cked in school occasionally it's actually really easy to find a place to do it
Amy can I finger you?
tom

Vilnius, Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Girls add me on skype cicilis1 wanna see you fingering and will jazz
tom

Vilnius, Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Amy wrote:
tell your skype &#303; wanna jiz for you or add me cicilis1
Kayla68

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

No one older than 16 though ;) *im straight so guys only *

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5382 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Conorhere98 440,818
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Edwin698 246,805
any guy like to wear tampons in there bum? (Jan '11) 3 min glenn8 253
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Wayne 136,919
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 3 min Ronan_driz 3,373
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ray 337,404
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 3 min Amy 1,903
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min ashleyyum1234 3,009
•••