Irfz

Leicester, UK

#435 Jul 28, 2010
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to clubs out of town to get fingered by strangers often totally turns me on, got fingered from behind once going into crowded concert never knew who did it... his big risk to do that even turned me on more ...that was one concert someone got their moneys
worth!! post email if you want to here more from me
email me some more stories irfanssj4@hotmail.com

Since: Jul 09

Colorado Springs, CO

#436 Jul 28, 2010
Sweet Sexy Girl wrote:
I would have to say i'm not against it, and certianly wouldn't mind it !!!
dang I need to go where you are :) happy to help out :)
uh huh

United States

#437 Jul 29, 2010
Papi9-1-2 wrote:
<quoted text>My wife let me do the same thing at the park or back of the movie theater, then I'll let her lick my finger and she will give me a BJ. I know some of the people around us can smell the aroma coming out of her p---y.
I was sitting in back of you two awhile back and certainly did smell her juices cumming out. When you went to the bathroom I jumped over the seat and gave her a quick fingering myself while she sucked me fast and hard swallowing my full load just in time before you returned. I had to smile while eating my popcorn watching you kissing her lol!

Since: Sep 09

Dublin, Ireland

#438 Jul 29, 2010
you have to be joking, did you not even offer her some of your popcorn?
haze

Kampala, Uganda

#439 Jul 29, 2010
mmm id love to offer you some golden syrup

Since: Jun 10

AOL

#440 Jul 29, 2010
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>I was sitting in back of you two awhile back and certainly did smell her juices cumming out. When you went to the bathroom I jumped over the seat and gave her a quick fingering myself while she sucked me fast and hard swallowing my full load just in time before you returned. I had to smile while eating my popcorn watching you kissing her lol!
You wish, JA, JA, JA,JA.
Free Water

Parramatta, Australia

#441 Jul 31, 2010
Well what do you look like?? Are you fat or slim?? is your hair long or short?? are you tall or short..Tell us something about yourself....What are you into?? what kind of music do you like..And what kind of mate your looking for,,,,,,,,take care Frankie
Well i am slim.MY HAIR IS LONG.I LIKE LOVE MUSIC
sweet sarah

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#442 Jul 31, 2010
So after a long night of flirting with this hockey player at a bar we decide to hit a local subway to eat and chat. The counters in the subshop are high so while giving our order i slide his hands up my skirt and into my pussy. I was wet so fast I loved it. He was totally shocked but totally into me...so much he pasted on the sub. I still ordered but eat it in a manner that tease him crazy. We then took a cab back to my place and had the best sex ever. To this day I smile every time I see a subway.
Join Free
Mr Mister

Chicago, IL

#443 Jul 31, 2010
Me and my girl was watching fire works at Grant Park in Chicago last July at the Taste of Chicago amongst a crowd of millions looking up at the display. Standing behind her in a snuggled embrace,I licked my longest finger and slyly slide my hands under her skirt, into her panties and found her tight azzhole sandwich between her two soft buns. My finger pushed aside the cheeks and circled the little folds and then I shoved my finger so far up her ass I made her jolt in shock. She look back at me and gave me a "what are you doing?" stare while trying not to let the other people know what was going on. Well I smile at her and looked up at the fireworks pretending to be concentrating on that, but I kept my finger up her ass and slowly and smoothly slide it in and out. I enjoyed watching her fight to keep her composure and a straight face. She tried moving a way a few times but I only shoved it in deeper to punish her and with the other hand around her waist, I would pull her back to my chest gazing up as though nothing was going on with us, and gave her anus a really fast and furious probing. She could barely take it and was really fighting to stay in control and not moan. After the grand finale of fireworks and applause from the crowd, she broke free, moving her ass away until my finger reluctantly slide out. She gave me a playful punch to the groin as everyone else started to turn and leave. And I did this because she would never give me any of her azz during sex so I thought this would change her mind, but it didn't.
Free Water

Parramatta, Australia

#445 Aug 3, 2010
Fingering is the best
horny billy

Australia

#446 Aug 3, 2010
Free Water wrote:
Fingering is the best
Mmmmm, yep I'll give u that ;)
bi and wet

United States

#447 Aug 3, 2010
anyone want to have cyber?
horny billy

Australia

#448 Aug 3, 2010
bi and wet wrote:
anyone want to have cyber?
horn.man10@yahoo.com
Drop me a line hun ;)
Free Water

Parramatta, Australia

#450 Aug 5, 2010
Now i let boys finger me whenever they want

Since: Jul 10

Latrobe, PA

#451 Aug 5, 2010
Free Water wrote:
do u have msn or aim?
Free Water

Parramatta, Australia

#452 Aug 11, 2010
boltzy8686 wrote:
<quoted text> do u have msn or aim?
what do you mean?
ristful

Ireland

#453 Aug 11, 2010
Free Water wrote:
I would love to finger u and licl my fingers after
horny billy

Melbourne, Australia

#454 Aug 11, 2010
Free Water wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you mean?
Wow hun! Can you drop me a line hun?
horn.man10@yahoo.com ;)
Hotwife

Kingsport, TN

#455 Aug 11, 2010
My wife is meeting her old high school classmate in a few weeks. he is married. She is going out to eat with him and to the movies later. What is everyones opinion on what he will think when she shows up wearing a skirt? I suggested no panties......???
nice guy but horny alot

Reading, PA

#456 Aug 12, 2010
Hotwife wrote:
My wife is meeting her old high school classmate in a few weeks. he is married. She is going out to eat with him and to the movies later. What is everyones opinion on what he will think when she shows up wearing a skirt? I suggested no panties......???
Well it depends, do u want him to make a move on her in da movie theater? If so then tell ur wife n see how she feels about it. If she says sure then she'll do watever to get him to make amove, bt if she says no then dnt pursue her any further cuz then she'll possibly think u dnt really care much about her. Bt ya'll go through with this, remember her friend is married so if the wife finds out about wat will/did happen at dat time it'll ruin his marraige.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you ever been caught naked coming out of ... (May '12) 2 min TanTwink 534
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min nick 708,118
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 2 min Hotstuff 20,589
how many men whould put there wife's pant... 2 min daveuk44 13
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min subbot23 330,668
Poll Do you sleep naked, and how old are you? 2 min Horndog57 18
camshow on skype ritasexy1990 2 min Trooper71 4
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Stewart_d1 700,739
Dirty ki...k 6 min Hunter383 42,039
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 10 min Steve-au 11,347