|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree, I love him!! Also like you said I want to spice up or relationship. If you would have asked me 10 yrs ago if I would do anything like this in public, I would have said NO, but now I want to just do something a bit out of the norm... I just think it's alittle out of his comfort zone!!
Are Żou the same that was in the adult theater post? Let's talk about wild fantasies
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

dchouston wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Żou the same that was in the adult theater post? Let's talk about wild fantasies
No, sir haven't tried that, that might be in 10 more yrs... Lol
brebre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Jeff is hard wrote:
<quoted text>
that is hot. i am all thick now, can we chat? do u like 2 b fingered on the bus? hardanffun78@yahoo.com
i love to be fngered
Hard22

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

brebre wrote:
<quoted text>
i love to be fngered
and I love fingering ;) reckless565656@gmail.com hmu
HornyJoe

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Finger me wrote:
I've always loved to be fingered. As a teen I let all the boys finger me. Behind the mall, at the roller rink behind the video game or under his Jean jacket. Movies for sure. Rides at 6 Flags. I had a guy in my neighborhood who wd call me to come over so he could play w my pussy. These days I'm feeling horny & need to be fingered. I used to let anyone do it.
I wish you lived on the East coast!
Emma

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

getting fingered for the first time hurts so bad, but I have done it so many times that I have become loose and it feels so good. Last night, I had my crush come over and that very night, we talked in my bedroom and finally had sex! Omg, it was so good! So, now I'm not a virgin and I have to tell my friends this great news!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

I used to finger my girlfriend on the bus. It was the best feeling trying not to get caught and when she finally got to her orgasm it was amazing. I always like fingering her more in public.
tonjymoto

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

as i read these stories, i have to finger myself as i've no one to help me
Join Free
skulkrush

Montgomery, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

tonjymoto wrote:
as i read these stories, i have to finger myself as i've no one to help me
email me and we can help each other,skulkrush@gmail.com
Mmm

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

getting fingered makes me wett and horny.
julie

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

I love to figer myself in public ido it at my work desk right now
DanDan olliver holland

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

I'm just 14 but got my first blowjob at age of 11!!
We were heading to an themepark and my eldest brother stayed home cuz he was sick,but his gf came with us and she sat next to me in the backseat,she looked at me sucking an lollipop..it made me nervous and I got an boner!
I guess she saw it,I didn't see cuz I looked to the landscape while blushing..suddenly she lays her hand on my erection and starts to rub it slowly but sensual..then she looked if my dad wasn't watching,then she pulled my dick out and smiled at me,then she started to lick it,then sucked it <3
jenny

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Great feeling being played with in public... the thought of being watched! jenn8866@hotmail.co.uk

Since: Nov 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Interested in talking about it and exchange emails?
Msn or email : d.m.ollivermj@hotmail.com

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Love to do it with my lover in the movie theater. When the light gets dark... everything goes. I wear skirt with g string or thong. So, my panties can be easily pulled aside.

http://gail-knows.blogspot.com/2011/10/great-...
ytr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Mattie Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the same way I feel !
I let my boy finger me when ever where ever if it makes hi happy. besides, I enjoy it aswell !
love it

Since: Nov 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Iight gail,that's what I'm talking about! Saying that I "accidentally" dropped my popcorn,going on my knee's to give ya the real pleasure ;)

“Hold on to my waist ”

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

glorious_gail wrote:
Love to do it with my lover in the movie theater. When the light gets dark... everything goes. I wear skirt with g string or thong. So, my panties can be easily pulled aside.
http://gail-knows.blogspot.com/2011/10/great-...
making love in a theater is something I would love to be doing to you.
dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

i don't know what 'public' really means. I never did a girl on a park bench or anything, but when I was younger felt up and fingered plenty of girls on the schoolbus. Had an awesome time on a charter bus trip, cheating on my girlfriend with this incredibly cute girl for a week, sucking on her tits,fingering. And lots of that type of thing in a movie theater. Me and whichever girl I was with at the time would usually sit at the back and do some really heavy petting. We didn't have cars yet and in a really small town the movies are about the only place to go. But one time it was different, the movie was Addams Family Values and it was opening night in the largest cinema it was packed and we got there late
and the place late and it was packed we ended up having to sit in the middle of the theater and hormones took over. I had her shirt up,bra pulled down, pants a 4th of the way down and just sucking tits and fingering /rubbing her clit and making out like crazy, for the whole two hours. I guess that was pretty public. After it was over two kids like 11 or so came up to us while we were waiting on our ride, they acted like I was a rock star or something. It was funny. We went back to her house and had privacy and to this day I can't believe we didn't lose our virginity to each other or I didn't get a blowjob or something. But alas, I guess I wasen't the chosen one. Good times though, can't believe we did that! At the fucking Addams Family!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Public fingering is great. I love when she tries to maintain composure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,321 - 2,340 of5,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6821 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min jay 226,832
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Nudelad95 312,970
Woman at beaches 6 min Jeanie101 9
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Jryan6969 122,921
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 8 min Lancs guy 5,223
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 8 min Johnnie 4,082
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min jpltotown 421,687
•••
•••