of 298
Next Last
Anonymous

Gold Coast, Australia

#2 Feb 20, 2009
I love getting fingered in the cinemas
i get so wet, its ridiculous.
its exciting to think somebody could catch you
and you have to contain your moans and all the noises.
its so good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky Hubby

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2009
I have lifted my wife skirt in many places and fingered her. The cinema in line in a check out. in a mall ball games concert.............
InTheFamily

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2009
My wife loves to show off her snooch. I love the attention she gets when she does. So, she is want to show off amlost anywhere. She then asks them if they want to touch it, then finger it. I have seen her fingered to orgasm in parking lots, stores, movies, restraunts, parks, parties, etc. She loves it when a small group forms and watches. Freaky huh!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bentley Rhodes

Titusville, FL

#5 Feb 21, 2009
I was at one time in a relationship with a woman, in which We were in a theme park standing in a long line in a cave, waiting to get on a ride & I gave Her a fingers doing from under Her short shorts & She used to cut the bottoms of one of My pants pockets out on each pairs of My pants as to where I didn't wear underwear & She would get up behind Me & reach Her hand down in My pocket hole & stroke Me in public as I would reach around behind Me pushing My fingers up in Her! This theme park incident is just one of many times! I'm pissed My first sexual encounter didn't show up!Guys that LOVE to be SPANKED by Women or Women that LOVE to SPANK Men that are absolutely 18 or older should hit Me up at My Space for the story! bentleyrhodes@yahoo.com
marlow

AOL

#6 Feb 21, 2009
I too had a gf who liked to stroke me in public places. Sometimes, usually in fact, it would be through my pants. She would kind of tease me with her hand, touching me, casually laying her hand on my thigh, eventually working me to an erection, then maintaining it. It was best if there were others around who might be aware of this. It was like her little game to keep me hard so others might see how she controlled me. On a few occasions she actually took my cock out and masturbated me. A couple of times in movie theaters when there was a sparse crowd and one memorable time in crowded bar. I was basically submissive to her manipulations. She did what she wanted. I enjoyed it very much!
Bentley Rhodes

Titusville, FL

#7 Feb 21, 2009
Good stuff Marlow; I had another Woman I was in a relationship with; that one time We were heading to My parents house as She drove that told Me to unbutton; unzip My pants & take it out of My pants for Her because I had gotten an erection looking at Her long beautiful muscular toned legs in the sunlight;[which happend frequently; I LOVED Her awesome legs]. I did as I was told & She stroked My erection up & down as She drove & as We passed by tractor trailers it was friggin' sweet looking up seeing the expression of shocking surprise on the drivers faces as We passed by them! Man You brought back a whole archive of memories for Me about that Woman & some of the awesome times Her & I shared. But She ended up causing Me a whole *#$+ load of trouble at the end of our relationship!!
marlow

AOL

#9 Mar 8, 2009
Ah Bentley, we are kindred souls. I could nearly have written the post about the trip to the parents house myself. I've had very similar experiences, right down to the *#$+load of trouble at the end. Take care.
Mackenzie Faith

Cannon Falls, MN

#10 Mar 8, 2009
I get fingered whenever my boyfriend wants it and I allow him. If it pleases him, I am willing to accept his fingers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Join Free

Since: Feb 09

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 8, 2009
Mackenzie Faith wrote:
I get fingered whenever my boyfriend wants it and I allow him. If it pleases him, I am willing to accept his fingers.
Wish my wife could be more like you!!
Mackenzie Faith

Cannon Falls, MN

#12 Mar 8, 2009
I feel like it's my duty as a girlfriend to obey and pleasure him in the ways he needs it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Office Girl

San Francisco, CA

#13 Mar 11, 2009
My husband fingers me when ever he can and I love it. The more danger and chance of someone catching us the harder I c**.
Mattie Liz

Tulsa, OK

#14 Jul 17, 2009
Mackenzie Faith wrote:
I feel like it's my duty as a girlfriend to obey and pleasure him in the ways he needs it.
thats the same way I feel !
I let my boy finger me when ever where ever if it makes hi happy. besides, I enjoy it aswell !

Since: Dec 08

High Wycombe, UK

#15 Jul 18, 2009
Lucky lads
Perv

Sedalia, MO

#16 Jul 18, 2009
2cool wrote:
My sister is 15 she loves to be fingered in public places with whoever around. My friends have fingered her at parties on the couch, at basketball games in the bleachers, at the lake on the boat and in the movies. she doesnt care who does it she will let anyone. When we go to our grand parents she lets me in the back seat. Shes pretty cool. Any others out there?
2Cool, you're in Lee's Summit, so am I, I wanna meet your sister and I'll help her out too!
muffeater

Sydney, Australia

#17 Jul 26, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
I love getting fingered in the cinemas
i get so wet, its ridiculous.
its exciting to think somebody could catch you
and you have to contain your moans and all the noises.
its so good.
wats ur age
jellymarble

Taipei, Taiwan

#18 Jul 26, 2009
InTheFamily wrote:
My wife loves to show off her snooch. I love the attention she gets when she does. So, she is want to show off amlost anywhere. She then asks them if they want to touch it, then finger it. I have seen her fingered to orgasm in parking lots, stores, movies, restraunts, parks, parties, etc. She loves it when a small group forms and watches. Freaky huh!
only a texan hahaha !! lol jk dont shoot me :P well not realy kidding just dont shoot me
Pam

Seattle, WA

#19 Jul 26, 2009
Some of my friends let boys slide their fingers in on the school bus when they are wearing a short skirt!
Jeff is hard

Bonita, CA

#20 Jul 26, 2009
Pam wrote:
Some of my friends let boys slide their fingers in on the school bus when they are wearing a short skirt!
that is hot. i am all thick now, can we chat? do u like 2 b fingered on the bus? hardanffun78@yahoo.com
KKs

Portland, OR

#22 Jan 1, 2010
I love to get fingered everywhere!! my boyfriend and i have only been going out for 2 months and we have wild, hot, hardcore sex all the time!! i love to feel the plesure!! we are really dirty together and apart when im with my boy i let him finger me and give him plesure too when im by myself i masturbate with dildos and toys!!! not only at home at the store, cinemas (especially during sexual videos) praking lots on or in cars everywhere you name it i do it there!! the first time i had sex was with a guy in 9th grade seco0nd time was a week later with another guy and so on iv lost count how much times i had sexual intercourse or just really dirty hard core sex!!! my curent boyfriend and i went over to the bahamas to vist his parents and we had hardcore sex (very hot) right there on the public beach. just talking about it now makes me want to call him right now and get dirty!! im curently masturbate with a fat dick right now i got a few weeks ago. when ever my bf sees me masturbate he strips down naked and gets in from behind its like having 2 dicks at the same time. My bf invitedhis freind over ones and i got double plesure that night at his house so how wants to get dirty with me on chat im open and crazy wet!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#23 Jan 1, 2010
I was given a bj whilst i was driving, boy when it came to spurting my load, i did not know whether to brake , accelerate or change gear. It was mind blowing ! Best on an open road or freeway so the truckers get a look as they overtake because you cannot drive to fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 298
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min candhess 414,854
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Jack 25,092
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 2 min jordanlewis104 5,064
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Scottiboi93 596,306
Gay bi in luton (Sep '12) 2 min lutonbi 2,002
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ausguy98 541,476
There are literally no women on here! (Feb '14) 3 min Bigdog 17,084
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Shack93 251,421
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min blinklp31 60,461
More from around the web