chastity belts to prevent masturbation

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Warren

Houston, TX

#1 May 2, 2012

Let me hear from people who believe in this
subslut4u

Brookfield, WI

#2 May 2, 2012
Warren wrote:
Let me hear from people who believe in this
I need one to be a better slut
Korrisharna

UK

#3 May 3, 2012
I was born in Nepal & moved to the UK in the 80,s after meeting my husband.
It was part of our tradition when i was younger, for girls to wear chastity belts, & i wore one from 12 until i married.
They are not the metal lock & key devices you imagine from the movies. They are soft leather around the waist, with a hard leather pad between the legs.They fit comfortably either over or under your panties.
There is a small narrow slit in the pad, to allow for urine to pass, but when you need to do anything else, you have to ask your parents to unlock it for you.
When you marry, part of the ceremony involves your father handing the key to your husband.
Louisa

UK

#4 May 4, 2012
Korrisharna wrote:
I was born in Nepal & moved to the UK in the 80,s after meeting my husband.
It was part of our tradition when i was younger, for girls to wear chastity belts, & i wore one from 12 until i married.
They are not the metal lock & key devices you imagine from the movies. They are soft leather around the waist, with a hard leather pad between the legs.They fit comfortably either over or under your panties.
There is a small narrow slit in the pad, to allow for urine to pass, but when you need to do anything else, you have to ask your parents to unlock it for you.
When you marry, part of the ceremony involves your father handing the key to your husband.
Do you have any daughters of your own now, & would you consider them wearing one.
I have to say, the idea of a leather one, rather than the metal ones from the old ages, does seem appealing. Are they available in the UK.
Vicki_W

United States

#6 May 6, 2012
that sounds so hot to lock a guy into one of those! I seen them for sale online and their like this little cage that you close with a tiny little padlock. It would keep them from getting hard and if they do get hard inside of it well I bet it would hurt like heck! That would be so great to make them suffer like that in between sex, when I was ready for it I would come unlock them and use them and then put them away in it again!
lilwee

United States

#7 May 6, 2012
Vicki_W wrote:
that sounds so hot to lock a guy into one of those! I seen them for sale online and their like this little cage that you close with a tiny little padlock. It would keep them from getting hard and if they do get hard inside of it well I bet it would hurt like heck! That would be so great to make them suffer like that in between sex, when I was ready for it I would come unlock them and use them and then put them away in it again!
I would want to be locked and suffer until you were ready

“"He Did It ALL !!!!!"”

Since: Oct 10

Paramus, NJ

#8 May 7, 2012
Vicki_W wrote:
that sounds so hot to lock a guy into one of those! I seen them for sale online and their like this little cage that you close with a tiny little padlock. It would keep them from getting hard and if they do get hard inside of it well I bet it would hurt like heck! That would be so great to make them suffer like that in between sex, when I was ready for it I would come unlock them and use them and then put them away in it again!
Knew a guy whose wife had him "locked up" in one of those cages. Hard cup (like an athletic cup) with just the tip peeping out so that he could pee. Actually had to sit down to pee since it was aimed down. She locked him up because he was whoreing around, butt it didn't stop me from filling his mouth and his bottom. He would groan a bit but not sure if it was from being constricted in the contraption as he grew or if it was from my using him.
Anyway, it was a great adventure.
Benni

Wuppertal, Germany

#9 May 20, 2012
I am 15 male
I have to wear one cause mom caught me @@@@@
She said I have to wear it a very long time,
Join Free
Old Jim 2

Granada, Nicaragua

#10 May 20, 2012
... That is Barbaric!! Jackin' the pub is Natural!!
I would go to the POLICE!!!... social services, whatever!! Remove it!
Benni wrote:
I am 15 male
I have to wear one cause mom caught me @@@@@
She said I have to wear it a very long time,

“"He Did It ALL !!!!!"”

Since: Oct 10

Paramus, NJ

#11 May 22, 2012
Benni wrote:
I am 15 male
I have to wear one cause mom caught me @@@@@
She said I have to wear it a very long time,
I think your Mom has her own issues! Bet she has a dungeon heck out her "closet" and see what SHE has been up too. Perhaps she gets off by dominating YOU !!!!
jocelyn19

Antioch, IL

#12 May 27, 2012
What ever happened to tha thread with the mom who was controlling her teen son's excessive masturbation with a chastity device?
Korrisharna

UK

#13 May 28, 2012
I would just say, that when i posted my experiences earlier, i should say that i absolutely do not agree with anyone being forced to wear a chastity device, either male or female, unless they have broken the law.
I think that if a male has been convicted of rape, or a serious sexual crime, then he should be made to wear one. Where is the problem in that.?
Likewise, for prostitutes, they should also be forced to wear one, if convicted.
But other than that, i think wearing a chastity device has to be fully consensual & not enforced.
anothermom

Toronto, Canada

#14 May 28, 2012
jocelyn19 wrote:
What ever happened to tha thread with the mom who was controlling her teen son's excessive masturbation with a chastity device?
I think some assh#le has repoted it as abuse.
He didn't win anything, but this is so American behaviour.
Father of2

Portland, OR

#15 May 28, 2012
Korrisharna wrote:
I would just say, that when i posted my experiences earlier, i should say that i absolutely do not agree with anyone being forced to wear a chastity device, either male or female, unless they have broken the law. I think that if a male has been convicted of rape, or a serious sexual crime, then he should be made to wear one. Where is the problem in that.?
Likewise, for prostitutes, they should also be forced to wear one, if convicted.But other than that, i think wearing a chastity device has to be fully consensual & not enforced.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PROSTITUTION! Instead of persecuting them and making them wear a device, let's get rid of anti-prostitution laws and let people be free adults and do what they want. Stop calling sex a moral issue!
Korrisharna

UK

#16 May 29, 2012
Father of2 wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PROSTITUTION! Instead of persecuting them and making them wear a device, let's get rid of anti-prostitution laws and let people be free adults and do what they want. Stop calling sex a moral issue!
You are welcome to your opinion, & you obviously have experience of being with prostitiutes, so i respect your practical knowledge. LET FREE ADULTS DO WHAT THEY WANT. Interesting thought, but completely insane.
Whether you like it or not, sex IS a moral issue.
Its morally wrong to have sex with a minor.
Its morally wrong to rape.
Its morally wrong to engage in incest.
etc etc.
As well as being legally wrong.
turlock guy

Turlock, CA

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Benni wrote:
I am 15 male
I have to wear one cause mom caught me @@@@@
She said I have to wear it a very long time,
that must be hard at your age. I think its part of learning about your own sexuality and should not be prevented from that. Has it been difficult for you
jim

AOL

#18 Mar 21, 2013
Vicki_W wrote:
that sounds so hot to lock a guy into one of those! I seen them for sale online and their like this little cage that you close with a tiny little padlock. It would keep them from getting hard and if they do get hard inside of it well I bet it would hurt like heck! That would be so great to make them suffer like that in between sex, when I was ready for it I would come unlock them and use them and then put them away in it again!
I wood love to be lock up wish I cood git my wife to do it
jason

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> I wood love to be lock up wish I cood git my wife to do it
. Let her catch u mastrtbaiting when she wants a baby ... Happned to me ... Now I'm locked till she knocked up 24/7 ... ecpt her pleasure .. maby longer
Sara

Montclair, NJ

#22 Sep 23, 2013
Ive used the cages
jason

United States

#23 Sep 24, 2013
My wife likes to do it ... And I kinda like it ... At least most of the time ... Bout to have to go back spend 2 week at work with it on and no key ... Key be 400 miles away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do white guys like black girls 2 min Bigdog 17
Pics of my gf on snapchat 2 min Wakaoftarn 577
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Nov '12) 2 min Hot guy 2,087
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min jewalker1415 47,643
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ripped boy 54 497,829
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min ben hull 19,669
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min reto 94 566,236
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min tobzoliz16 227,372
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Graemegrierson 379,703

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE