<quoted text>
Uhh you havent given me it...
I have given u mine tho...
Give me yours again?
lea

Los Angeles, CA

#450 Nov 14, 2007
sxyholly wrote:
i love huge ass.lol i love when my bf sucks my huge ass.um um um it feels good.all yall bitches and sluts out there who dont like big ass its because yal een got any.if u did have a big ass all u would get is attention.thats y i love my big ass and dont care wat ppl say.lol
:) love ya .
holly:)<(^.^)>
lol we cant write anything offensive(i had to delite half this shit)
Im thin and sexy and i get attention without having a fat jelly butt. That is nothing but female fat u thick women have back there!!!! Gross!!!!all that jiggly fat, poor guys that have to be eating that stuff!!!
lea

Los Angeles, CA

#451 Nov 14, 2007
Mary wrote:
it plays jingle bells when i walk!!!(just in time for christmas!!)
All that mushy jiggly fat back there. I have a toned sexy body with a great pair of legs!!
Lady

Adelaide, Australia

#452 Nov 14, 2007
Good for you. Why did you feel the need to post your bullshit in a forum obviously titled Big Butt women? And let me tell you it's the curvy women that jiggle when they walk down the street that the men are looking at. Not the women with little boy bodies. And for the record i'm not fat, I'm very curvy and toned at the same time and damn proud of it.
flight 764 black male

Wilmington, NC

#453 Nov 14, 2007
lea wrote:
<quoted text>All that mushy jiggly fat back there. I have a toned sexy body with a great pair of legs!!
hello lea :)
flight 764 black male

Wilmington, NC

#455 Nov 14, 2007
jamacianmammi wrote:
hell..im proud of my butt, i have a flat midsection, thin waist-line and a big butt... and others seem to like it cause it gets alot of attention.. and"bouncy Booty821" i totally agree with you have a big butt does make guys cum faster which is a not so good thing.
hello mammi, i have to agree with you two.... a nice but is so much more exciting, the more excitment, the faster we tend to come.... that means we need more.... then we get used to being able to handle your wonderful exciting body and then we can last a little longer :) with a beautiful body, can you be a little patient with us who really love it?
flight 764 black male

Wilmington, NC

#456 Nov 14, 2007
jamacianmammi wrote:
hell..im proud of my butt, i have a flat midsection, thin waist-line and a big butt... and others seem to like it cause it gets alot of attention.. and"bouncy Booty821" i totally agree with you have a big butt does make guys cum faster which is a not so good thing.
i bet you are so fine!
MICHAEL SUMPTER

Kenna, WV

#457 Nov 16, 2007
ramon wrote:
love pounding plump ass nothing better
ILL GIVE IT TO U LIKE YOUR A MAN
Join Free
NorwegianT

Melhus, Norway

#458 Nov 16, 2007
Good to see women who are proud of their behinds. Big butts are really beautiful in my opinion :) The bigger the better :)

Since: Nov 07

United States

#459 Nov 16, 2007
Mr cheeks wrote:
Any big butt women out there who proud of there butts. Let me hear you.
AW MAN. HAD TO SAY SOMETHING ON THIS THREAD:
ALL BIG BUTT WOMEN BE PROUD

PROUD OF MY WIFES. IT IS TIGHT AND TONED AND ROUND AND SHAPELY. LEAVE THE BIG BUTT WOMEN ALONE! THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT. HAHAHHAWHWHWHWHA
cirk

Jamaica, NY

#460 Nov 16, 2007
Norwegian wrote:
Good to see women who are proud of their behinds. Big butts are really beautiful in my opinion :) The bigger the better :)
Norwegian women are not known for big butts.
USAJACKMAN

Tustin, CA

#461 Nov 16, 2007
Big asses are acceptable if it it is athletically toned. But, if it is sagging with lipid "jello" like a buffalo, it is probably best put in the storage for good. And never take it out again. If you are not able to maintain respect for your ass, then you will most likely not have the respect for the man you are with.
suki

Shirley, MA

#462 Nov 16, 2007
khabir wrote:
any mature big bubble butt,lady? ever bin in a packed or tight crowd,,, an an sum guy jus starts humping you? or back hand you. u go into shock like wats going on back there?
I was once in the middle east and in a crowd and some one started rubbing up against my ass and I swung around and he left!
jamacianmammi

Milton, Canada

#463 Nov 16, 2007
flight 764 black male wrote:
<quoted text> hello mammi, i have to agree with you two.... a nice but is so much more exciting, the more excitment, the faster we tend to come.... that means we need more.... then we get used to being able to handle your wonderful exciting body and then we can last a little longer :) with a beautiful body, can you be a little patient with us who really love it?
patience is the key
jamacianmammi

Milton, Canada

#464 Nov 16, 2007
<quoted text> i bet you are so fine!
lol thanks

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#465 Nov 16, 2007
Penni Royer

Columbus, OH

#466 Nov 16, 2007
Karen, at 44 yrs. old my bottom is shaped the same way, with wide hips and a big ass. I have the similar measurements at 40D-32-46. I must say I get a ton of public comments, mostly positive. I have has many men tell me they think wide hips and a full bum is super hot! I too wear the high waisted tight assed jeans, ohhh that seam!
Karen wrote:
My favorite part of my body is my huge butt! Its a big pear shape and my measurements are 38D-30-46 I think a really big fat butt gets the attention even though alot of women think its not that big a deal! Well it is........a VERY BIG deal! I wear the old fashioned jeans not the new low waist kind that make you look like you have no ass or ones thats all squashed up! lol And they are super tight and my butt sticks way out and is nice and wide for a 45 year old white woman!:)
flight 764 black male

United States

#467 Nov 16, 2007
jamacianmammi wrote:
<quoted text>
patience is the key
your patience with me will really pay off.....:)
flight 764 black male

United States

#468 Nov 16, 2007
Penni Royer wrote:
Karen, at 44 yrs. old my bottom is shaped the same way, with wide hips and a big ass. I have the similar measurements at 40D-32-46. I must say I get a ton of public comments, mostly positive. I have has many men tell me they think wide hips and a full bum is super hot! I too wear the high waisted tight assed jeans, ohhh that seam!
<quoted text>
hello Penni :)
lea

Los Angeles, CA

#469 Nov 20, 2007
<quoted text> hello lea :)
How r u doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 2 min avgsize6 9,582
Dirty ki...k 2 min thatwhitey311 38,021
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Man23 93,016
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 2 min Arun 20,298
Female slave wanted 3 min skizza 4
are you horny and gay? text me NOW!!!!!!! (Mar '11) 3 min aguy4funaz 1,534
Looking for taboo chat (Feb '13) 3 min bigwhitecock371 2,288
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min benjaminfife 694,157
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min alanh1998 327,347
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 9 min meowww 703,795