Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

Any big butt women out there who proud of there butts. Let me hear you.
Karen

Lynn Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

My favorite part of my body is my huge butt! Its a big pear shape and my measurements are 38D-30-46 I think a really big fat butt gets the attention even though alot of women think its not that big a deal! Well it is........a VERY BIG deal! I wear the old fashioned jeans not the new low waist kind that make you look like you have no ass or ones thats all squashed up! lol And they are super tight and my butt sticks way out and is nice and wide for a 45 year old white woman!:)
Jake

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

Karen wrote:
My favorite part of my body is my huge butt! Its a big pear shape and my measurements are 38D-30-46 I think a really big fat butt gets the attention even though alot of women think its not that big a deal! Well it is........a VERY BIG deal! I wear the old fashioned jeans not the new low waist kind that make you look like you have no ass or ones thats all squashed up! lol And they are super tight and my butt sticks way out and is nice and wide for a 45 year old white woman!:)
Karen,
I love women with big butts. When your making love, what do you like have done to your butt?
1hungryguy

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

karen sounds delicious- i like to bury my face in a BIG BUTT and have a snack.of course while rubbing her in all the right places!!!!
Jake

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

Phinaeus Latherpants wrote:
<quoted text>She likes to have it used as a Confer Dam to help divert the Mississippi River.
Thatís not quite the answer I was looking for.
Phinaeus Latherpants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

She likes her Man-Bang-Boy-Toy to impersonnate George W. Bush and cry out: "THERE ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION HIDDEN HERE!"
Phinaeus Latherpants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

She likes her man to use his semen to paint a Volkswagon logo on it.
Jake

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Your nuts man.
Join Free
Phinaeus Latherpants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Jake wrote:
Your nuts man.
'tis true,'tis true-- and no one is more ashamed of me than I am. Time for some punishment.........
jeremy

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

I love a BIG BUTT woman nothing more hot and sexxy
jeremy

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

Karen wrote:
Would love to see it!
DOpOO

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

GOOOD
Jake

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

Any women out there with really nice butts, who are proud of them?, and like to have a manís face buried in right in the center of their asses. Tell me how feel about your butt, and if your man is crazy about your butt.
bouncy booty821

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Judged:

Hi jake, I have a big phat butt, and I didnt care for it before.Now i see men love it, my butt is real round and phat. and men love to hump on it and hold it,One thing i know havin a big butt can make a man cum fast also..
Jake

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Judged:

bouncy booty821 wrote:
Hi jake, I have a big phat butt, and I didnt care for it before.Now i see men love it, my butt is real round and phat. and men love to hump on it and hold it,One thing i know havin a big butt can make a man cum fast also..
Have you been introduced to anal yet, and do you like it?
kash

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Karen wrote:
i would love to see you what you look like in those jeans.
hairy cheerleader

Du Bois, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Judged:

PMSL Phinaeus Latherpants is crazy!
Jake

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

I want to know if there are any women out there, who have beautiful asses , and like to have it eaten out?
Phinaeus Latherpants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

Judged:

Oprah Whinfrey is right in your neighborhood ChiTown Jake, and is waiting for someone to extract her Gargantuan Ego from its' hiding place in her Gargantuan Ass. If you please her and arrange a camera crew, she'll give you a car.
Phinaeus Latherpants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

Judged:

Oprah's greed driven, egomaniacal, sad little raped girl dream is to use Martha Stewarts head to chew the polyps out of her colon. Oprah isn't the Anti-Christ, the Anti-Christ FEARS Oprah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,053
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5745 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Blake6999 208,131
The F@#k You Thread! 2 min NinaRocks 452
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Subsk 62,836
uk whatsapp numbers (Aug '12) 2 min jake 810
BJs at Little Theatre in Newark (Sep '08) 2 min supermack 117
sex now croydon/bromley/beckenham 2 min young 8
If you could live out ONE fantasy... 3 min Subsk 90
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min uk LAD 330,815
dirty ki..k 9 min Jayla 135,060