C li

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

It does my nut in when you get white girls slagging off white guys for thinkign like this. I just want my wife to be satisfied and I know I'm not as big as most black guys.
MYWIFE4BLKMEN

Oceano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

Judged:

I could never give my wife the sex her black man gives(not without surgery that is)we still have our moments together and there great moments because we are both satisfied. i couldnt be any happier. knowing my wife is complet makes me happy. most husbands are so jealous and insecure they will live sometimes 50 years with a discontent unsatisfied woman
Joe

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

Judged:

Nothing like watching a black man take your wife in your bed in front of you.
moro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2007

theres so much about sex than just a big dick... sometimes fantasies should stay like that...
MYWIFE4BLKMEN

Oceano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2007

SantanaBlack,
Sir, how are you? My wife likes your attitude and is wondering what you look like and where you live. my wife is an very attractive latina, she is 26 y/o, 5'4" tall and weighs 135lbs, most of which is ass. she has small breasts with realy big thick nipples, firm round thighs and ass. her pussy is shaved clean, she is dark complected and attracts the attention of many men. we live in central california. she a sex drive i cant keep up with.
MYWIFE4BLKMEN

Oceano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2007

SantanaBlack,
Sir, my wife thinks you sound hot, of coarse she wants to know how well hung you are and your geographical location, but we wrote down your E-mail adress, we can exchange more info in private.talk to you soon
Shlameil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2007

Judged:

I think you should tell your wife you want to watch her monkey-banged, she might suprise you. Lots of white women like "Wogs with logs".
WAKE UP WACKOS

Saint Albans, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2007

Judged:

listen check yourself in to a loonie bin you wackos, you are the crazed over 40 crowd that watches real sex on HBO and dreams about your overweight redneck wife going with a black guy.
nutcases, face it you are gay and dream of getting rammed up your ass.
Join Free

Since: Jul 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2007

This is as bad as white men looking for black men to impregnate their white wives. I have no respect for these men, their wives, or the black men that participate in this odd behavior. Truly low class indeed.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

whitesnake wrote:
sthldn girl, are you 12 years old? cause everytime i read one of your posts i think of a little girl that is starving for attention. Or maybe your needing some white d..k to make you a women.....
ummm no im actually a 30yr old women ...and no i dont need dick thanks i have mine at home and NO my man would never expect me to f**k another man,he would knock him the f&&k out,anyway no need for all that my other half is jamaican ,,,need i say more.
hope that answers your question ,,smartass...
Rob

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

Joe wrote:
Nothing like watching a black man take your wife in your bed in front of you.
tell me how i can get my wife into bed with a black guy, she just wont do it with me, i tried everything tell me how!please
Rob

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

tell me how to get my wife banged by a black guy, tell me how i can get her to, i tried everything please help me out!
RegularHusband

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

I too believe that most married guys would love to watch their wife with another guy. Something about assuring that the wife is still sexually desirable to other males. Wanting her to take a black guy takes that to another level adding other social taboo to the situation. It just makes the whole thing that much more erotic. I'm not threatened or ashamed admitting to wanting to watch my wife being satisfied by and satisfying a black man. I would be so proud of her and believe that it would add something to our sex life. And I will continue to support and work with her towards this ultimate goal.
MikeS

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

I. too , want to see my much younger wife with a Black Man. There would be nothing more exciting to me, than to see a Black Cock come in her. I know it would enhance our marriage!
Kay

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

u guys are gross
Kay

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

i think if your wives knew you were on this board posting this they'd divorce you.
Rob

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

kay Dont knock something that you have never tried, its what we want to do, not want anyone else wants us to do its our lifes and yes she knows i want it, we had white guys before, now we want to try a blk guy !!!
Randy

Poulsbo, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

My wive is well aware of my desire to watch her with a black guy. We are talking about putting an add on line to find someone she likes.
Lilly

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

lets have sex talk anybody type back
thchog

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

I love it, not cuz she's a cow prize or worthless but because she would enjoy it. The thought of her with another man of any race is a turn on. Because just like before I married her the sight of people in the throws of passion was exciting, it still is. She had sex before you and it was good, because sex is good. So the only reason she would not still enjoy it with others is you or your beliefs...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4309 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min olichaos 132,157
Anyone else physically attracted to an aunt or ... (Jul '08) 5 min Niceyl 105
Do you prefer big boobs or small and perky? 6 min _N1ck_ 25
Lesbian Phonesex UK 07932 493 221 (Apr '13) 6 min Rizzy bham uk 147
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Rrz 329,466
couple for skype play 6 min Jonashleylloyd 4
in wifes knickers 7 min Andychere 2
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Maria 240,203
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 13 min Master for young slaves 434,338